• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Resisting Nut and The Tren Train

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Come one, come all and watch the Trensformation take place right in front of your eyes! I'll be hopping aboard that tren train starting Monday the 20th.

Current Stats:

6ft tall
13-15% BF (this is just a guess)
197lbs

Diet is roughly 3,500 calories a day. Lately, I have been getting close to 200g protein, 110g fat, and ~250g Carbs. I am going for a lean dirty bulk. So any suggestions on this portion of things would be greatly appreciated.

Current Dosages:

200mg Test C - Split dosage M/Th
200mg DECA - Monday
200iu - HCG Monday
.5mg Armidex Friday AM

Plan:
200mg Test C - Split
200mg DECA - EW
200iu HCG - Monday
50mg Tren Ace - ED
.5mg Armidex Friday AM (Will increase if Estrogen sides begin to appear)

I have Caber on hand in case of any prolactin sides from the Tren. Bloods will be done in 2 weeks. Here are some photos to start things off.

Attachments

• IMG_1086.JPG
    IMG_1086.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_1070.JPG
    IMG_1070.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 306
  • IMG_10412.jpg
    IMG_10412.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 293
Good morning fuckers!

Woke up early this morning to hit a workout before heading into work and left my interior light on inside of the car, battery died, and I didn't get to hit the gym. I'll be headed there after work today. Morning weight 198lb. Starting to take my activated charcoal and Psylium husk powder again, also taking some Fish Oil.

Hitting chest and triceps this afternoon.

Meal prepped for today: Black Beans and Quinoa, chicken breast with 3 hard boiled eggs. Also have some walnuts and almonds to be snacking on with my beef jerky. I'll be working at my second job today so I've got a lot of veggies and meats at my disposal that I can take advantage of. Cinnamon eggs for breakfast with a heaping cup of coffee.

Have a great day ASF brothern, if you dont, that's your own damn fault.

Get it done!
And oh yes I am in like Flynn :)

Come one, come all and watch the Trensformation take place right in front of your eyes! I'll be hopping aboard that tren train starting Monday the 20th.

Current Stats:

6ft tall
13-15% BF (this is just a guess)
197lbs

Diet is roughly 3,500 calories a day. Lately, I have been getting close to 200g protein, 110g fat, and ~250g Carbs. I am going for a lean dirty bulk. So any suggestions on this portion of things would be greatly appreciated.

Current Dosages:

200mg Test C - Split dosage M/Th
200mg DECA - Monday
200iu - HCG Monday
.5mg Armidex Friday AM

Plan:
200mg Test C - Split
200mg DECA - EW
200iu HCG - Monday
50mg Tren Ace - ED
.5mg Armidex Friday AM (Will increase if Estrogen sides begin to appear)

I have Caber on hand in case of any prolactin sides from the Tren. Bloods will be done in 2 weeks. Here are some photos to start things off.
Are u trying on high heels 👠?

- - - Updated - - -

Cool tats .... Something different !!! Hurts like a bitch

Are u trying on high heels ?

- - - Updated - - -

Cool tats .... Something different !!! Hurts like a bitch

I was at the mall with a friend and her husband. Found this amazingly huge mirror with amazing lighting and had to start taking selfies.

- - - Updated - - -

Get it done man im followin. Cool tats but man nipple rings are ghey af 

Thanks brother. Nipple rings are amazing AF. Increased pleasure :)

Good Evening Fellow Brothern.

Today was the first day back in the gym since injuring my elbow last Thursday. Everything went swimmingly, no pain in the elbow and hit a solid workout, worked out for about an hour today. Today was chest. Put up a couple extra reps in on the bench press. Also today was the first day of pinning Tren Ace. Shit! let me tell you what sir! That stuff was smooth as butter, no PIP at all. I'll be back to working out at a real gym that has free weights over 50lb in about a week. The gym where I live has a pretty decent set up but there aren't any cables or anything like that. Nothing too serious, just basic ass shit. Needless to say, I'm ready to be back in a REAL gym.

Today's Nutritional Info:

Calories: 2418 kcal
Fat: 66g
Net Carbs: 131g
Protein: 307g

Gym Numbers:

Bench Press:
175lb x 8
185lb x 8
185lb x 7
175lb x 5

Incline Dumbbell Press:
50lb x 8
50lb x 8
50lb x 8
50lb x 8
** Side note **: I am currently working out at a place that the dumbbells only go up to 50lb. I could have probably done more reps than 8 but I just stuck to the normal amount.

Decline Dumbbell Press:
45lb x 8
50lb x 8
50lb x 7
50lb x 7

Plate Raises:
25lb x 10
25lb x 12
25lb x 10
25lb x 10

Dumbbell Pull Over:
40lb x 8
50lb x 10
50lb x 10
50lb x 10

Good morning everyone!

Second pin down of 50mg Tren Ace. I am loving how smooth this stuff is. Just a little dull pain for a few minutes after pinning but zero PIP.

Started off this morning weighing 198lb, no change in weight at this time. I am, however, extremely sore from my workout yesterday. Love this feeling, lets me know I went hard in the gym.

Breakfast this morning will be oats and black coffee. I am going to do some research on carbs. After reading another thread here about nutrition and realizing the importance of carbs, I need to learn some things.

I hope everyone of y’all have an amazing day! If you don’t, then that’s your own damn fault.

Peace. Love. Unity. Respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s no such thing as a lean dirty bulk. It’s either lean or it’s not.

How many cycles have you done? Not to be harsh but it looks like you’ve just started lifting last month.

ResistingNut,

(1) What is your complete cycle history?

I do not mean to be rude, but you look like a natty and the first weights you posted up show that even as a natty you would have a long way to go developing you body, both in building muscle mass and cutting fat, before plateauing. Yet you are currently using two compounds plus an ancillary, and now you have added another compound and more ancillaries.

(2) Why the rush to be on three different compounds with three different additional drugs to combat the sides? I do not get it.

Incline Dumbbell Press:
50lb x 8
50lb x 8
50lb x 8
50lb x 8
** Side note **: I am currently working out at a place that the dumbbells only go up to 50lb. I could have probably done more reps than 8 but I just stuck to the normal amount.

Maybe this is the problem. Progressive overload means you try to always do more than before. If you can do more than 8 reps, then you fucking do them.

IML Gear Cream!
There’s no such thing as a lean dirty bulk. It’s either lean or it’s not.

How many cycles have you done? Not to be harsh but it looks like you’ve just started lifting last month.

I’ve been on TRT for 2 years ish. I’ve been lifting for ~7 months now. The last time I did a cycle was when I was in college before drug abuse took over in my life. The last cycle was in 2012.

ResistingNut,

(1) What is your complete cycle history?

I do not mean to be rude, but you look like a natty and the first weights you posted up show that even as a natty you would have a long way to go developing you body, both in building muscle mass and cutting fat, before plateauing. Yet you are currently using two compounds plus an ancillary, and now you have added another compound and more ancillaries.

(2) Why the rush to be on three different compounds with three different additional drugs to combat the sides? I do not get it.

Maybe this is the problem. Progressive overload means you try to always do more than before. If you can do more than 8 reps, then you fucking do them.

I’ll reply to this one when I get off work this evening. Thanks for the feedback. I don’t take offense to any of this stuff. I am here to learn and I am all ears.

I’ll reply to this one when I get off work this evening. Thanks for the feedback. I don’t take offense to any of this stuff. I am here to learn and I am all ears.

Your on the rite track bro , live and learn , you got a good foundation , if I remember u r a young dude u can probably get away with a lot of calories , unlike us old fucks that have to starve and drink beer all day ... Post a pic in 6 months and show these dudes what’s up ... good luck , glad u r currently off drugs ...

I do have to agree with the other dudes as far as running the different compounds rite now , So besides the fact that you can save money 💰 there probably is no need for anything more than just some Test and maybe Deca !!!! Anyways just food for thought ...

I made the decision to add tren a few weeks into my first test cycle after doing a lot of reading and damn glad I did. My results have been amazing(casual log up in gc forum), with abs for the first time. Energy and sex drive are up. I’m also 32 and natty test was low before i got on this Sept. The nutrient partitioning effects are hard to pass by and not everyone gets the same sides. Mine have been minimal. Can’t wait to see bro here get some swoleness to go with the sick ink.

I made the decision to add tren a few weeks into my first test cycle after doing a lot of reading and damn glad I did. My results have been amazing(casual log up in gc forum), with abs for the first time. Energy and sex drive are up. I’m also 32 and natty test was low before i got on this Sept. The nutrient partitioning effects are hard to pass by and not everyone gets the same sides. Mine have been minimal. Can’t wait to see bro here get some swoleness to go with the sick ink.
That’s good I guess , I don’t judge , i have PLENTY of vices , however , i do not run Tren anymore , it is a VERY dangerous compound , it will fuck with your head and you might not even realize it ... that’s all.. just be careful , u can get what u want without Tren ... To be 100% honest i think it should be banned , it’s kinda like LEAN that all these rappers drink .... it is just bad ... To the guys that are advanced and tolerat it well don’t get mad , however you HAVE TO ADMIT it is some strong mind altering shit , and if these kids are not ready for it they should steer clear

That’s good I guess , I don’t judge , i have PLENTY of vices , however , i do not run Tren anymore , it is a VERY dangerous compound , it will fuck with your head and you might not even realize it ... that’s all.. just be careful , u can get what u want without Tren ... To be 100% honest i think it should be banned , it’s kinda like LEAN that all these rappers drink .... it is just bad ... To the guys that are advanced and tolerat it well don’t get mad , however you HAVE TO ADMIT it is some strong mind altering shit , and if these kids are not ready for it they should steer clear

I have had some strange thoughts I might not have had off of it. Done far more mind altering shit I have a history of abuse and addiction. I’m far from advanced but overall my effects from it have been great. I figured I’d try some ace and just drop it if i felt too off but it has done wonders for my metabolism as a guy who’s always been big but always struggled getting lean(not gonna lie my diet isn’t controlled tightly as most here). It also sent my IBS into remission maybe due to the enhanced nutrient absorption. The gym owner asked me what I was using the other day, and getting lots of comments and looks from people who see me every so often. As far as it being banned have you checked the laws lately?

I have had some strange thoughts I might not have had off of it. Done far more mind altering shit I have a history of abuse and addiction. I’m far from advanced but overall my effects from it have been great. I figured I’d try some ace and just drop it if i felt too off but it has done wonders for my metabolism as a guy who’s always been big but always struggled getting lean(not gonna lie my diet isn’t controlled tightly as most here). It also sent my IBS into remission maybe due to the enhanced nutrient absorption. The gym owner asked me what I was using the other day, and getting lots of comments and looks from people who see me every so often. As far as it being banned have you checked the laws lately?

No I didn’t mean literally , of course it is not for human consumption ... Just be carful , it could easily start a tail spin back into your drug habit again ... Hey I DO NOT preach , just keep my words in the back of your head ... it is very potent and dangerous !!! I know you love the actullades ( spell check ) just watch out for Tren , that’s all I️ am saying

Today has been an extremely long day. Still at work and will be here for another few hours. Holidays are a busy time for treatment centers. Will post updated information tomorrow.

Today has been an extremely long day. Still at work and will be here for another few hours. Holidays are a busy time for treatment centers. Will post updated information tomorrow.
Dude , fuck it , it's the holidays ... Enjoy 😊, and we will all get back at it Monday !!

Get Shredded!
Don't kill yourself if you have to work extra for holiday ... relax and crush it Monday .. Just don't give some lame ass excuse Monday !! Lol

Don't kill yourself if you have to work extra for holiday ... relax and crush it Monday .. Just don't give some lame ass excuse Monday !! Lol

Work was crazy busy last night. Working another 12 hour day today but i'll still hit the gym. I was able to work shoulders yesterday. Did some Barbell Shoulder Shrugs, EZ Bar High Pulls, Leaning Delt Raises, Seated Dumbbell Military Press, Barbell Military Press behind the head and lastly some dumbbell shoulder shrugs. I didn't get off work until late but I still managed to hit the gym. I feel like I cheat myself if I don't go to the gym knowing that I could have done it.

As far as everything else goes, I did my research on the Tren and did more research. I decided to go with Tren Ace in case I get any negative sides from it, I can easily ditch it. 3 injections in and obviously it hasn't had time to start working yet, thus experiencing no sides at the moment. I would add extra Test in, however, I am about to get my bloods done with my doctor and the last thing I need is him pulling my script because my Test levels are through the roof. I appreciate the feedback, like I said, I am here to learn and to grow both in size and knowledge. I appreciate any feedback that I get from the more experienced guys.

I used to be a lot bigger when I was in college. However, heroin and cocaine addiction caused my body to change for the worse. Getting acute Hep C and being in the hospital for a little while also screwed my body up. I know I am not the biggest guy out there and that's okay. When I started working out a few months back, I could barely even get 95lbs on the bench press, now I am benching 185lb, and I am OK with that improvement.

I appreciate all of my brothers on this board. I am glad that I'm on here and I welcome any feedback.

You all have a great fucking day, and if you dont, thats your own damn fault.

Worked yesterday and then hit the gym for a quick 30 minutes. Just did some squats. Work took all my energy from me and I didn’t have much left by the time I got to the gym.

Today I’m going to eat but also I’ll hit the gym later this evening. I feel like shit if I don’t hit the gym knowing that I could have gone.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Evening everyone!

Day 4 down in the books at 50mg ed. Gets old pinning daily but it’s okay. I like the ritual. No sides as of today, I keep waiting for that one shot that gives me the dreaded cough but it hasn’t happened, thank god.

Had a good thanksgiving lunch with my mom today, managed to not over eat or indulge in anything bad.

Hit the gym today for an hour. Worked biceps. Solid workout, had the gym to myself. I can really tell that I’m left handed. My left bicep is much bigger than my right. Play hockey left handed, snowboard left foot forward, golf left handed but write with my right hand. Overall, great workout.

Will be back to tracking macros tomorrow! Have a good rest of your thanksgiving y’all!

Good Fucking Day People!

Today has been an amazing fucking day. Beginning to feel the effects of the Tren A slowly but surely. The biggest thing ive noticed is the night sweats are picking up and I am not really able to sleep throughout the whole night. I can also notice a huge difference in the gym. I feel much more energized about 30 minutes into my workout and I am able to lift for a solid hour and a half. I've got to make myself stop and leave.

Yesterday was another busy day at work. Spent 10 hours at work with a 2 hour break. Took advantage and hit the gym. Worked back yesterday. One of my favorite muscles to work. Today I hit Triceps. I didn't record my numbers yesterday as I was short on time but I did get my macros for yesterday and I'll post todays workout.

November 25 Tricep Workout:

Dumbbell Seat Tricep Extensions: 50lb x 12 for 4 sets
Decline Dumbbell Tricep Extensions: 50lb x 10 for 4 sets...
Cable Tricep Extensions: 25lb x 15 for 4 sets
Cable Tricep Pushdown: 25lb x 10 for 4 sets
EZ Barbell Tricep Extension: 75lb x 12 for 4 sets
EZ Barbell Skull Crushers: 75lb x 12 for 4 sets
Dips, Bench Assisted: 15 reps for 5 sets

Yesterdays Macros:

3313kcal, 134 g Fat, 194 g Carb, 292 g Protein

I'll get some pictures posted up tomorrow. I haven't seen much of a change physically just yet but I want to have pictures each week so I have something to compare to. Any feedback is greatly appreciated as this is my first log. I know I don't have much of a following but that's cool. I am hoping to show you guys that I am dedicated to this and like I said, welcome any feedback on diet or training.

Peace out!

Good Fucking Day People!

Today has been an amazing fucking day. Beginning to feel the effects of the Tren A slowly but surely. The biggest thing ive noticed is the night sweats are picking up and I am not really able to sleep throughout the whole night. I can also notice a huge difference in the gym. I feel much more energized about 30 minutes into my workout and I am able to lift for a solid hour and a half. I've got to make myself stop and leave.

Yesterday was another busy day at work. Spent 10 hours at work with a 2 hour break. Took advantage and hit the gym. Worked back yesterday. One of my favorite muscles to work. Today I hit Triceps. I didn't record my numbers yesterday as I was short on time but I did get my macros for yesterday and I'll post todays workout.

November 25 Tricep Workout:

Dumbbell Seat Tricep Extensions: 50lb x 12 for 4 sets
Decline Dumbbell Tricep Extensions: 50lb x 10 for 4 sets...
Cable Tricep Extensions: 25lb x 15 for 4 sets
Cable Tricep Pushdown: 25lb x 10 for 4 sets
EZ Barbell Tricep Extension: 75lb x 12 for 4 sets
EZ Barbell Skull Crushers: 75lb x 12 for 4 sets
Dips, Bench Assisted: 15 reps for 5 sets

Yesterdays Macros:

3313kcal, 134 g Fat, 194 g Carb, 292 g Protein

I'll get some pictures posted up tomorrow. I haven't seen much of a change physically just yet but I want to have pictures each week so I have something to compare to. Any feedback is greatly appreciated as this is my first log. I know I don't have much of a following but that's cool. I am hoping to show you guys that I am dedicated to this and like I said, welcome any feedback on diet or training.

Peace out!

With the gear diet and training you should be getting some fast results. I’m following and im behind you bro. You aren’t the only one making a comeback. It’s a long game and will take years to catch-up to most of the vets here that’s just how it is. Get wrist wraps if u don’t got em to push for heavier lifts.

With the gear diet and training you should be getting some fast results. I’m following and im behind you bro. You aren’t the only one making a comeback. It’s a long game and will take years to catch-up to most of the vets here that’s just how it is. Get wrist wraps if u don’t got em to push for heavier lifts.

Thanks for the support brother! I’m really trying to focus on the diet part of things! I’m definitely playing a catch up game and that’s okay. I’m dedicated to this and will keep on pushing them weights man. I’ll check into getting wrist straps!!

Good morning brothers!

Today is rest day! For breakfast, 50mg Tren and some oatmeal and eggs. Really focusing On getting the diet in check and eating properly. Will be doing some meal prep later today as well.

Rest up as tomorrow you grind!

Back