• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dear ASF Members, your input is requested/needed.

OfficerFarva

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s been awhile since I’ve done a good deed for a stranger, and what better place than ASF to find and help one out. The member that I feel is most in need is no other than cheapthreadz. I’ve decided that I will take it upon myself to teach him some basic English.

This is where I’ll need your help however; whenever he makes a post in the Pit I’d like to correct it so that we may actually understand it. Every post can be whatever you think he really was trying to express but in your own words. Let’s show him how beautiful this language really can be, I’d like to see things such as romantic euphemisms, poetry, ghetto rap, etc.

Please PM me your submission and a link to the thread with the post number that you’d like me to edit for our dear friend cheapthreadz.

Baby Jesus bless you all for helping out your fellow brother.

PS let’s start in the thread he started today about being banned.

Last edited:
It's working. Stop taking the bait Cheaps. I like you and we go back, but goddamn. Let it go. It's a fucking steroid forum.

I don’t like him let him do it . He’ll be banned until he can play nicely with out showing his psycho

Lmao this is gonna be good! Come on Cheaps, tell us how you really feel.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t like him let him do it . He’ll be banned until he can play nicely with out showing his psycho

Why not get a nice little convo going with him...and making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Cheapthreads isn’t happy unless he’s in misery . I suggest someone shoot him the testicles with a cross bow so he can be happy

We’re better than that here at ASF. Some light cognitive behavioural therapy will fix our resident Mexican in short order.

You probably should let a little air out of your newly inflated head before it explodes.
Then maybe you’ll figure out that it’s not really a good look for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I request that cheapthreads gets an intro video of “ I want to break free “ by queen

45 and JD know their shit... anyone else dont know shit from apple butter. Srs

Sry im late these dishes don't wash thy self...lol...
So what have i missed? Anything good you guy's we're not talking about me we're you? Ok good i dident wanna go off again..

Bomber i was going to give you my info as per your request however i read somewhere you been asking other dude's for there's.. You lil guy whore you..

You have peeked my interest tho why do you need everyone's info that is a no no bud is it cuz you want to suck our pee pees or try and get us cuffed and stuffed?

Ok tata for now.. Hi farva your nex..

Cheapthreads out...

he sounds like a slack jawed faggott

Your mom had lock jaw after sucking deez nuts partner...

Cheapthreads out..

Is that a threat, Cheap?

Back