• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Netflix and Chill

is the whole season going up or do we have to wait to see one episode a week ?

is the whole season going up or do we have to wait to see one episode a week ?

Shoot im hoping to binge out on it so im counting on it being like most of the other Netflix shows and drop the entire season at once.

I'll give it shot. I loved the movie.
Doesn't compare to the movie. They made the character darker. Big fan of the punisher here. Season 1 was amazing. Just have to rifle through all that Daredevil drama. You have to go back and catch season 1.

Yea I thought it was actually a better version of the movie (one with Thomas Jane and John Travolta). Pretty good little story line.

Thomas Jane has a 11 min clip on YouTube. He stated he wanted to do a grittier version but Hollywood won't go for it.

He needs to take one for the team and let Weinstein suck him off.

So far Netflix is kicking Hollywood's ass.

I can't get into these types of movies. Maybe the first two Batman movies.

Give me tombstone, saving private ryan, or something realistic. I did like the knock off superhero movie though with the guy in the red tights. Had some funny parts.

What's up with guys at the gym that wear punisher shirts? has anyone noticed that, usually 5'5, invisible lat syndrome, unnecessarily yell when they lift, etc..

I can't get into these types of movies. Maybe the first two Batman movies.

Give me tombstone, saving private ryan, or something realistic. I did like the knock off superhero movie though with the guy in the red tights. Had some funny parts.

What's up with guys at the gym that wear punisher shirts? has anyone noticed that, usually 5'5, invisible lat syndrome, unnecessarily yell when they lift, etc..
You mean Michael Keaton Batman. Gtfo

That was the beginning of the demasculinization of society. Goodbye Arnold....hello Michael Keaton.

20 yrs later we have Bruce fucking Jenner.

That was the beginning of the demasculinization of society. Goodbye Arnold....hello Michael Keaton.

20 yrs later we have Bruce fucking Jenner.

I see. You must be a Toby maguire fan.. :coffee:

No I prefer the hero role to look like a man that can actually carry a woman. Not Beetlejuice. But hey to each their own.

Get Shredded!
OZARK is pretty damn good too

Sent from my DEA work phone

Marvel's The Punisher is an American web television series created for Netflix by Steve Lightfoot, based on the Marvel Comics. I am a streaming lover and use NordVPN to unblock Netflix and many other streaming services. If you are also streaming lover and want to use a VPN then you should visit the guide of Best VPN for Netflix.

Marvel's The Punisher is an American web television series created for Netflix by Steve Lightfoot, based on the Marvel Comics. I am a streaming lover and use NordVPN to unblock Netflix and many other streaming services. If you are also streaming lover and want to use a VPN then you should visit the guide of Best VPN for Netflix.
This is not a sponsors thread. Try posting it there. Since you are the rep for this vpn

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back