• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beast Bulk PSL sponsored cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Had my first arms only day in forever, loved it, pushed the weight superset every bicep movement with triceps, loving the pump, the reason I'm doing arms on it's own day is I'm getting very bored with doing nothing but back and legs.

So I got first part of my package waiting on all the orals and ancilleries think that's how u spell it lol
18e08f00a9776ff30c3fa2f65120de57.jpg
a76586b77db8815ea9f8368a5a4f2852.jpg
a683205db0987a37703daf7a58530571.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Killed arms with the superset!!
Great log and thats one hell of a td!
Thanks for sharing Ad.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Got the other half of.my pack guys all my orals came in, looking forward to getting it in guys I started deca 4xweek and kept sustonon 250 at 3xweek superdrol will start tomorrow at 30mg ed and slowly ramp up from there
b44570f23a4821fe1bb2ac826ccdcc6d.jpg
0b9e5d6981b0af9196f5cd1d018cb083.jpg

Nice haul brother. I always train bis/tris and forearms together. I love the pump from it. Keep killing it my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice haul brother. I always train bis/tris and forearms together. I love the pump from it. Keep killing it my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks bro, love the pump too

Got the other half of.my pack guys all my orals came in, looking forward to getting it in guys I started deca 4xweek and kept sustonon 250 at 3xweek superdrol will start tomorrow at 30mg ed and slowly ramp up from there
b44570f23a4821fe1bb2ac826ccdcc6d.jpg
0b9e5d6981b0af9196f5cd1d018cb083.jpg

Be careful with Superdrol it's strong stuff I couldn't handle 30mgs 20 was perfect for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No another source but sd is a very harsh compound

No another source but sd is a very harsh compound

I ran it 3 times I ran it at 50 last time tried 60mg for 2 days lower back pumps instant, I'm actually gonna just rude this out at 30mg tbh, appreciate your input bro. What do u think about adding EQ in u think it's just a waste?

So today was my infamous Saturday leg workout,
Started off with squats with shoulder width feet placement 4 sec negative with explosive positive movements,we used a wedge that places my heels around 2 inches higher then my toes. Did this for 4 sets, final set we did a single drop for 20 reps followed by 5 partials

OMFG this shit kicked my ass so bad.

Followed up with dumbbell stiff leg deadlifts on the wedge again. Superset with walking lunges from one side to the end and back. Did this for 5 sets and this was the end of the workout today, he changes things up every time. I'm loving it so far usually we do a lot more but this was short and sweet, just murdered my legs today can't wait to see What he got planned for next weekend.

I ran it 3 times I ran it at 50 last time tried 60mg for 2 days lower back pumps instant, I'm actually gonna just rude this out at 30mg tbh, appreciate your input bro. What do u think about adding EQ in u think it's just a waste?

I'm not a huge fan of eq takes so long to kick and it's a weak compound imo. I ran it at 600 for 16 weeks. I know vision swears by it at a grand on up.

I'm not a huge fan of eq takes so long to kick and it's a weak compound imo. I ran it at 600 for 16 weeks. I know vision swears by it at a grand on up.

I was gonna run it at a gr a week 16 weeks, I like it when I shred up it keeps my muscle gains and adds, just not sure if it will add at all I'm this situation or not, it barely aromatizes so no worry there, lemme know what's your thoughts

Great story brother. I did from 2002 to 2017 in the feds and spent my time trying to better myself in mind, body and spirit. Some of us use the time wisely and get out determined to make our families proud. You are definitely on that track. Can't wait to follow your progress.

Great story brother. I did from 2002 to 2017 in the feds and spent my time trying to better myself in mind, body and spirit. Some of us use the time wisely and get out determined to make our families proud. You are definitely on that track. Can't wait to follow your progress.
Thanks bro, appreciate the motivating words, alot of people judge but never had to go up that road themselves, I saw a lot of my boys get released and shrink asap getting back on drugs and alcohol or just end up going back for something stupid, I made a decision to keep my self as busy as possible, so bodybuilding is perfect for me, it's a 24/7 sport, I love the structure and discipline. Set meal times training is set in stone everything is. I love it I just know idle hands are the devils work place. So u keep up the good work also bro this is a never ending battle for me and I'm sure u also. But somethings we can't change so we except our circumstances and make the best out of them.

BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE

Alright so I've been doing 2ccs everyday 1cc deca 1cc EQ mon,wed and Fri I do 3cc injections for my sustonon 250. Yesterday is the last day I'll do a whole 3cc injection in one muscle. For now on I'm gonna do 1.5 in one muscle and 1.5 on the opposite side, my quads are so sore I forgot how it felt to have 3ccs in my quad lmao.

Today is my off day yesterday was legs my heavy day Saturday is my volume leg day. Things have been going very well I'm loving the EP gear as usual. I'm pushing 230 so I'm at my heaviest but I'm leaner then I was last year at 223. Thanks to cleaning up my diet and using the gym instead of training at home like last year. I will be posting progress pics soon.

First I would like to apologise for my tardiness from my log, things have been a little ruff for me, I've been training alone due to my workout partner and his flackyness, I've come to notice that I get a way better training session alone, I've been pushing myself extremely hard to the point of me being nautious, I eat a couple cookies or something and I'm able to kill the remaining workout.

On drug tip since I've increased my EQ and Deca I've had some nipple sensitivity on my right side, I had a small pea lump, knowing that this is usually from progesterone levels being elevated so I upped my prami to .5 Ed and things been going back to normal, I've also started .5 adex Ed, superdrol will not be going above 30 mg Ed that shit is definitely the most potent sdrol I've ever ran LMAO, I got loss of appetite and lethargy from this small dose, I usually run 50 Ed, I feel fucking strong and full every day. Can't wait for EQ to kick in for my appetite but that won't be for a while now, besides this everything is the same, training harder drugs are higher I just need to up my calories last step

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Back