• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sex Drive

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been usinnbg AAS for 15+ years. I am currently running Test E at 1g / wk and Tren A at 400mg / wk + Hgh 4iu / day and Aromasin at 12.5mg / day. I had bloods run and everything was in order.....did not get prolactin levels checked. The Aromasin is neccessary as I have aged, without it I get acne very quickly. Now when I was younger my sex drive on this amount of juice was out of control....I mean I wanted it 3-4 times / day, every day. Now, I could have sex or not...no desire. No problem getting an erection, but no drive. I have tried Prami in the past with no success. I am thinking Caber and or Proviron. Any input is appreciated.

Try provi and clomid can help to at least does for me. Fsh stim and keeping sgbh lowered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clomid helps me. There's a lot more to the sex drive than it seems. You could mess around with Pregnalone and/or DHEA as well. They are like master hormones. Adding HCG will also boost these (via LH) so you could do that if you aren't already. Also, prami never did anything for my drive. Caber helped that. It could also be in the diet. Estro always gives me a higher drive so I keep AI's on the low end... try vitamin A and niacin for the acne.

Masteron or proviron. DHT does the body good.

Back