• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gaintrains Bounce Back Journal

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up Brothers,

Well as the title says, its time for me to bounce back. Just got my heart torn out by the BITCH that I love last night. SOoo its time for Gaintrain to make a come back in a major way.

This log will be my detailed journey to creating the best possible physique I can.

Diet and training will be updated daily,pictures of the process, meals, and training will be added also.

I wont have too much gear talk, but we can always talk that in private.

This is just to really help me focus and keep me accountable throughout the journey.

LETS GET IT MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

This is what you need right now , well this and some strange pussy and I would drop the tren for a little while until you calm down.

This is what you need right now , well this and some strange pussy and I would drop the tren for a little while until you calm down.

Yeah man I agree....minus dropping the Tren haha...fuck that, I am going to become a fucking GOD BODY hahahabl then ill send that bitch a nude and be like YOUR LOSS BITCH

How I start my mornings... Black Coffee, Fish Oil, NAC, Coq10, D3, and Multi

Attachments

• 20171103_060034.jpg
    20171103_060034.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 334
Few shots from this morning first thing out of Bed

Weight 202.3 Height 5'10"

Sorry for the shitty quality...but this is our start point.

Currently working with a diet coach whos got me carb cycling trying to lose some fat/recomp before adding somr SERIOUS size.

Attachments

• 20171103_062002.jpg
    20171103_062002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 282
  • 20171103_055851.jpg
    20171103_055851.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 290
  • 20171103_055916.jpg
    20171103_055916.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 278
  • 20171103_062055.jpg
    20171103_062055.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 282
  • 20171103_060848.jpg
    20171103_060848.jpg
    644.7 KB · Views: 272
thats it brother throw yourself into you. time to be selfish,.. focus on BB. work, maybe take a chance on a business you been thinking about. go out
and meet totally new people. go hang out in your spare time at new places. change shit up..... i met a girl after i was heart broken. she totally wasn't my normal type.
to this day she is one of my best friends and one of the greatest woman i ever met,, we dated for a year but decided we are both off better as just good friends , anyway she taught me so much about stuff i would have never gotten into.. change my life for the better... so the girl i was in love with that cheated on me. did me a huge favor .
btw you look great .. killer tats

Thank you brother, I cant express how grateful I am for your insight. Has really helped ease my mind. Much love man.

Meal #1

100 G Carbs Day

2 Whole Eggs, 3 Whites, 25g Whey.

Attachments

• 20171103_064229.jpg
    20171103_064229.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 294
great commentary in that vid... you should listen to that every day when you wake up ... it so true .. every word of it

IML Gear Cream!
thats it brother throw yourself into you. time to be selfish,.. focus on BB. work, maybe take a chance on a business you been thinking about. go out
and meet totally new people. go hang out in your spare time at new places. change shit up..... i met a girl after i was heart broken. she totally wasn't my normal type.
to this day she is one of my best friends and one of the greatest woman i ever met,, we dated for a year but decided we are both off better as just good friends , anyway she taught me so much about stuff i would have never gotten into.. change my life for the better... so the girl i was in love with that cheated on me. did me a huge favor .
btw you look great .. killer tats

There is a saying that I have heard and believe in so much.

Try someone that is completely opposite of what you would normally go after because apparantly your taste in people sucks! lol

It is true, sometimes the people we are attracted to are not the right people for us and it takes someone saying that for us to try someone who is opposite of what we normally choose to find that they are exactly what we want.

Hell yes. This is what you need man. Be a selfish prick for a while and make it all about you. You look great. Your ex is going to want to come crawling back. Stand you’re ground knowing she did you wrong. Onward and upwards bro.

great commentary in that vid... you should listen to that every day when you wake up ... it so true .. every word of it

Absolutely

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yes. This is what you need man. Be a selfish prick for a while and make it all about you. You look great. Your ex is going to want to come crawling back. Stand you’re ground knowing she did you wrong. Onward and upwards bro.

Thank you Brother, no looking back.

I agree with working hard and taking time to find yourself, not neccasarly a fan of going out and smashing some strange just yet, you are emotionaly raw, get that figured out before you lay that trip on some bar fly. the second you get off you will have extreme remorse......:coffee:

I agree with working hard and taking time to find yourself, not neccasarly a fan of going out and smashing some strange just yet, you are emotionaly raw, get that figured out before you lay that trip on some bar fly. the second you get off you will have extreme remorse......:coffee:

Yeah i agree....i actually tried last night with an old fling and I just wasnt feeling it....need to do me for awhile...done chasing women. Ill them chase me from now on

Starting a log is a great idea. The worst thing you can do is close up and shut the world out right now. Everyone will have their own opinion on this but I say go and find some strange ass, getting laid is always great for the body and mind. Just becareful and don't become attached (easier said than done), you should take some time off from relationships to focus on you and to find the right girl who will respect you.

Starting a log is a great idea. The worst thing you can do is close up and shut the world out right now. Everyone will have their own opinion on this but I say go and find some strange ass, getting laid is always great for the body and mind. Just becareful and don't become attached (easier said than done), you should take some time off from relationships to focus on you and to find the right girl who will respect you.

Appreciate it Brother. Thanks for checking in

Meal #2

7oz Chicken Breast boil in Turmeric
Cup of Broccoli
1 tbs Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Garlic

Blended into a shake and down the hatch.

Attachments

• 20171103_085918.jpg
    20171103_085918.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
Meal # 3

Boring and Simple

7oz Chicken Breast
Cup Broccoli (Frozen in pic, about to nuke it)
Tbs Olive Oil

Attachments

• 20171103_115753.jpg
    20171103_115753.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
Meal #4

Pre Workout Shake

7 oz Chicken Breast
Cup Black Beans
Cup Broccoli
.5 Tbs Olive Oil

About to hit legs, will report back after the session.

Attachments

• 20171103_152928.jpg
    20171103_152928.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
Get Shredded!
Gonna have to give those shakes a try. Any reason you have them?

Just killed legs

My coach has me running his "Reverse Pyramid" training program. Here is what it looks like as far as exercises and reps, weight changes each set except for the 6 and 8 rep sets use the same weight.

Single Leg Press 15,4,6,8,20

Leg Ext 15,4,6,8,20

Leg Curl 15,4,6,8,20

Calve Ext 20,20,20

20 minutes Treadmill right after training.

PWO Meal = 40G Whey and 1 White Bagel.

Feeling good and accomplished.

Obligatory Pre Shower Pic lol....I am liking what I see.

Attachments

• 20171103_180313.jpg
    20171103_180313.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
Thanks man....yeah no kidding..ive played the 1 step forward 2 step backward game too long lol

I hear you, I did that myself...started making gains on my last cycle then had a setback with getting a nasty lung infection as well as getting a nasty arm injury but managed to eke out some good gains. Started a new cycle 2 weeks ago and so far so good.

I hear you, I did that myself...started making gains on my last cycle then had a setback with getting a nasty lung infection as well as getting a nasty arm injury but managed to eke out some good gains. Started a new cycle 2 weeks ago and so far so good.

Glad to hear you are doing good and back at it man...keep pushing hard and make those gains.

Glad to hear you are doing good and back at it man...keep pushing hard and make those gains.

Thanks, and my left arm's healed up pretty well as it took me 8 months to rehab it. Still feels a bit tight but it's getting there. Hopefully I can hit some good numbers this run.

Thanks, and my left arm's healed up pretty well as it took me 8 months to rehab it. Still feels a bit tight but it's getting there. Hopefully I can hit some good numbers this run.

Thats quite the recovery...take it easy until you feel 100%. Last thing you want is to reinjure yourself.

Back