Pharmacom Store


Provi vs Test

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Provi vs Test

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    CavabangaKarl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    German
    Posts
    112

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    800100

    Provi vs Test

    Just a question guys. I've heard that possible when you run Tren you can use Provi in a place of Test, because it helps to libido and is near an oral version of dihydrotestosterone, which has no water retention and aromatase. How much that real?

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    475
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CavabangaKarl View Post
    Just a question guys. I've heard that possible when you run Tren you can use Provi in a place of Test, because it helps to libido and is near an oral version of dihydrotestosterone, which has no water retention and aromatase. How much that real?
    I believe you've heard wrong.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,577

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,769
    Thanked in
    1,896 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think it would work, I know guys that have run tren only cycles with no problems, adding proviron would definitely make it easier to do.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    QQmber's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    I'm also interested in this question...will wait for more answers below

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,506
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,527
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've never done it, but one downside could be that you don't have enough estrogen. Our bodies need some to perform normally. That said, a guy would probably feel fine doing this.

  6. #6
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    14,849

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,507
    Thanked in
    2,291 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I think it would work, I know guys that have run tren only cycles with no problems, adding proviron would definitely make it easier to do.
    This..

    Yes that is correct, you "could" use it for libido and such.. I'll repeat what I said many times, tren without test is very common in some regions in the world, Middle-East, and Asia actually have some stout dudes that swear by it..Its not for everyone..
    I'll always keep test in there for many reasons, but people have gone without, heck they were doing it in the late 60's, 70's and into the early 80's for that matter..

    But, test is so inexpensive, why go without? the price you pay for proviron compared to test doesn't really add up if you ask me.. Nothing can replace the true functions of test..Just look at the cost effectiveness, is it really worth the investment?

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    475
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    I believe you've heard wrong.
    Okay, I take back my comment....I've never done it though.

  8. #8
    Wickr: egalois
    galois's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,632

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    970
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    itís less effective because some estro significantly enhances anabolism. castrated cattle injected with tren only vs tren+estro are something like 30% smaller.

  9. #9
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    14,849

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,507
    Thanked in
    2,291 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    Okay, I take back my comment....I've never done it though.
    No bro, you were correct with your comment because it's not a protocol that a lot of people will employ...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Aton's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,032

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Maybe use hcg to increase test a bit instead of provi. Not sure that would work or be enough to also show some estro conversion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,577

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,769
    Thanked in
    1,896 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This..

    Yes that is correct, you "could" use it for libido and such.. I'll repeat what I said many times, tren without test is very common in some regions in the world, Middle-East, and Asia actually have some stout dudes that swear by it..Its not for everyone..
    I'll always keep test in there for many reasons, but people have gone without, heck they were doing it in the late 60's, 70's and into the early 80's for that matter..

    But, test is so inexpensive, why go without? the price you pay for proviron compared to test doesn't really add up if you ask me.. Nothing can replace the true functions of test..Just look at the cost effectiveness, is it really worth the investment?
    I agree, tren and proviron would probably work but why do it when Tren and just a trt dose of test would be cheaper and more effective.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    bc123jm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    6,477

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    922
    Thanked in
    564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    yes it can be done, seen it, and personally done it.... a lot also depends on your age and natty test level .
    i wouldnt go more then 8 weeks though.

Similar Threads

  1. mast/npp mix test prop provi blast
    By 1stplace in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2016, 06:15 PM
  2. provi
    By frank zazz in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.