• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mast and Proviron

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And reason to run both ? I know there was a thread a couple months back but I did read it ... Are they essentially the same ? I like Drugs that make me horny ... somebody just said ISO makes you horny as hell ... Tren makes me want to fuck 5 times a day but I can’t take anymore , makes me CRAZY jealous and get all weird ...

- - - Updated - - -

God I wish I could run Tren

Proviron works fast and is good for increasing sex drive and mitigating side effects, really nice when you need a quick fix. It helps with mood and depression too.
Mast does this too but takes a lot longer to work, mast will add more strength and vascularity than proviron but proviron I think is better for a quick boost in sex drive and making you feel better.

theyre really not the same, but sorta share similar traits, thats it.. to but if'y on which one to run is like saying should I have an apple or an orange, completely different things.. these agents should be identified in their own class, not the same..

run both, not sure what the goal is, but of you're looking to keep estro down,and sex drive up, 50mgs of proviron concurrently with mastE at 200 mgs will go a long way if your test is around 200-400mgs

If on a healthy dose of mast I don't think proviron is going to provide much more added sex drive.

theyre really not the same, but sorta share similar traits, thats it.. to but if'y on which one to run is like saying should I have an apple or an orange, completely different things.. these agents should be identified in their own class, not the same..

run both, not sure what the goal is, but of you're looking to keep estro down,and sex drive up, 50mgs of proviron concurrently with mastE at 200 mgs will go a long way if your test is around 200-400mgs

Doesnt proviron come into place more importantly with free testosterone? I think that's more important. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Doesnt proviron come into place more importantly with free testosterone? I think that's more important. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Prov is superior for this IMO, maybe I'm biased because I respond very well to prov, some people dont and sub it out with mast, and that's perfectly ok.. In my initial post I was just making a reference that prov and mast are NOT the same and to not mistaken them as being one in the same.. Similar with there expression, depending on the person, but not the same.. Believe it or not even Stanozolol can even assist with free test by way of lowering SHBG, disrupting the estro to test ratio, in favor for more free test.. But that's a whole different topic.. But to answer your question after my long rant, lol, yes Prov would be ideal in this instance..I notice a drastic change if I skip a few days and than take prov again, that day I'm overly stimulated and ready to plug my wife x 10..Prov has a rep as being useless and outdated, or over-rated, anyone that advocates that is silly!

Prov Is the one compound I've never ran, mast is a favorite of mine because what is does to a well conditioned physique is just crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back