• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If you over-dose an injection, when should you re-dose?

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I haven't been on cycle for a long a time and currently i'm running a very low does cycle involving 200mg Test and 100mg Deca per week for injury/recovery purposes and my own perspective research. And by complete moronic accident I injected this amount in one day:clapping::clapping::clapping:.....So i'm just trying to figure out when should I re-inject? Usually it's every 3 days M/Thurs... If I injected on Thurs what are your guys opinions on when I should re-inject? Does it make that big of a difference if it's only the first week? Should I wait till next Thursday or inject this Monday with half does of 100mg Test and 50mg Deca?

Im sure you'll get differing opinions, but I would just pin again next week, especially if you are using a longer ester test like cyp or enan- Either way though, its not like you are going to kill yourself if you go ahead and keep your normal schedule even if it will be a higher dose for one week
So I haven't been on cycle for a long a time and currently i'm running a very low does cycle involving 200mg Test and 100mg Deca per week for injury/recovery purposes and my own perspective research. And by complete moronic accident I injected this amount in one day:clapping::clapping::clapping:.....So i'm just trying to figure out when should I re-inject? Usually it's every 3 days M/Thurs... If I injected on Thurs what are your guys opinions on when I should re-inject? Does it make that big of a difference if it's only the first week? Should I wait till next Thursday or inject this Monday with half does of 100mg Test and 50mg Deca?

Back