• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tgif

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every Friday wifey and I go the the sports bar down the street for drinks and food and usually get a good buzz on and play Kino and just have a good time ( it is only a half mile down a quiet road ) usually wifey drives home ... Anyways just wondering how many guys are SOOOOOOO into training and diet that they won't even go out for some drinks and a little cheat food ????

Since being on gear alcohol gives me a horrible headache. I’m a former alcoholic so it’s a kinda positive change. I can do 1 or 2 tops. Now some reefer and cheat food I’m with u there bubba.

Since being on gear alcohol gives me a horrible headache. I’m a former alcoholic so it’s a kinda positive change. I can do 1 or 2 tops. Now some reefer and cheat food I’m with u there bubba.
Ya I get that part , if you don't drink much it can just give you a headache .... I always have a headache ( hangover ) u can relate then ...

I would drink on superdrol and tren, no issues!! Probably not the best idea but I would take extra liver support and drink lots of water after. Gotta balance having fun for me, im not a professional bb

For me I'm not a pro and never planned on it so I ABSOLUTELY like to cheat on weekends or special occasions. Mostly food though I'm not much of a drinker anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Every day is Friday here. Drinking and driving are fine and dandy here so no worries on some grub and drinks then driving home. Except I don't drink ATM and sitting at a bar watching drunk tourist while I drink TopoChico is boring.

Enjoy your Friday and weekends people.

I’m a fat boy you know I like to eat but don’t drink a whole lot anymore I don’t know when to stop so I have a beer or two every couple of weeks and none during a cycle. I was pretty bad for years but running gear has put a stop to it I will save my liver for heavy tren and drol cycles.

I’m a fat boy you know I like to eat but don’t drink a whole lot anymore I don’t know when to stop so I have a beer or two every couple of weeks and none during a cycle. I was pretty bad for years but running gear has put a stop to it I will save my liver for heavy tren and drol cycles.
Pussy !!! JK .... My liver is fine BTW .... however I do not use orals !!! Maybe Var here and there .... If I didn't drink so much I would be on Halo and be a shredded beast ... Halo / Tren / Mast /Var / Primo and a bunch of cocaine for pre workout

Nothing wrong with a few beers on the weekend while blasting test in my opinion.

Pussy !!! JK .... My liver is fine BTW .... however I do not use orals !!! Maybe Var here and there .... If I didn't drink so much I would be on Halo and be a shredded beast ... Halo / Tren / Mast /Var / Primo and a bunch of cocaine for pre workout

Yup that's sounds like a recipe for a heart attack , I've done my share of tootskis but never on cycle, and certainly not before the gym.... you'd get one set in before your running to the bathroom for another tooter... than you'd probably get paranoid and skip the whole workout all together.

IML Gear Cream!
Yup that's sounds like a recipe for a heart attack , I've done my share of tootskis but never on cycle, and certainly not before the gym.... you'd get one set in before your running to the bathroom for another tooter... than you'd probably get paranoid and skip the whole workout all together.
That was a joke about the Cocaine ..... not my thing at all .... I have to take 3 Benadryl every night just to sleep , the LAST thing I want is a upper ... I have NEVER even tried a pre workout , just a little weed and I am in the zone

That was a joke about the Cocaine ..... not my thing at all .... I have to take 3 Benadryl every night just to sleep , the LAST thing I want is a upper ... I have NEVER even tried a pre workout , just a little weed and I am in the zone

Just a FYI Zquil is literally the exact same thing as Benedryl only higher mgs/ml and it's cheaper.

Back