• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gymprincess is back AGAINZ!!!!! PSL Sponsored log.

IML Gear Cream!
Chances are the lose skin still has fat there once that’s burned up skin should tighten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? I squeeze and don't feel the fat lol. (Like the little ball type feeling) anyways I am so happy to hear this because I have been feeling down. Thanks alot!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi all! So today was legs and I have to say I feel super amazed with today's workout especially with this being day 3 of low carbs which also means day 3 of lower calories. I hit a few prs. I love when the hubby pushes me to go heavier. Sometimes I doubt myself and I end up doing more than I imagined. Dinner will be salmon, asparagus and a few mini sushi rolls.

Angled leg press
- 4 plates 10 reps
-6 plates. 10 reps
-8 plates. 10 reps
- 10 plates 10 reps (PR)
Drop set
12 plates 10 / 10 plates 8 / 8 plates 3/ 6 plates 3/ 4 plates 5 / 2 plates 10
Hammer strength V-squat (backwards)
- 4 plates 5 reps
-6 plates 5 reps
- 8 plates 10 reps
- 10 plates 5 reps (PR)
- 6 plates pause reps 7
Calves ( so,boring blah)
Hack squat
- 5 plates 7
- 6 plates 3 (PR)
-5 plates 6 , 5
Lying leg curls
- 110lbs 10 (PR) 8 , 6.5

Leg extentions
-65lbs 3x15

Hi all! So today was legs and I have to say I feel super amazed with today's workout especially with this being day 3 of low carbs which also means day 3 of lower calories. I hit a few prs. I love when the hubby pushes me to go heavier. Sometimes I doubt myself and I end up doing more than I imagined. Dinner will be salmon, asparagus and a few mini sushi rolls.

Angled leg press
- 4 plates 10 reps
-6 plates. 10 reps
-8 plates. 10 reps
- 10 plates 10 reps (PR)
Drop set
- 4 plates 5 reps
-6 plates 5 reps
- 8 plates 10 reps
- 10 plates 5 reps (PR)
- 6 plates pause reps 7
Calves ( so,boring blah)
Hack squat
- 5 plates 7
- 6 plates 3 (PR)
-5 plates 6 , 5
Lying leg curls
- 110lbs 10 (PR) 8 , 6.5

Leg extentions
-65lbs 3x15

Pr' s everywhere. Legs are very strong!!
keep pushing. I see more PR's coming in the near future.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Im curious as to your style of lifting for legs. Do you go for a fast positive and a really slow negative, or do you focus on strong contractions all-around without focusing on the neg?

Im curious as to your style of lifting for legs. Do you go for a fast positive and a really slow negative, or do you focus on strong contractions all-around without focusing on the neg?
Every exercise I do controlled reps. for anything machine I go slow down and slow up. Some things I will do pause reps. (Leg extentions, squats,lying leg curls) I would have to say for legs I don't really focus on the negative. I think keeping everything controlled works well for me. I like to do a squeeze at the end of my reps too. If I decide to do a light weight more for intensity I will speed it up.

Angled leg press
- 4 plates 10 reps
-6 plates. 10 reps
-8 plates. 10 reps
- 10 plates 10 reps (PR)
Drop set
- 4 plates 5 reps
-6 plates 5 reps
- 8 plates 10 reps
- 10 plates 5 reps (PR)
- 6 plates pause reps 7
Calves ( so,boring blah)
Hack squat
- 5 plates 7
- 6 plates 3 (PR)
-5 plates 6 , 5
Lying leg curls
- 110lbs 10 (PR) 8 , 6.5

Leg extentions
-65lbs 3x15

Holy hell woman you are strong AF ! Damn.

Angled leg press
- 4 plates 10 reps
-6 plates. 10 reps
-8 plates. 10 reps
- 10 plates 10 reps (PR)
Drop set
- 4 plates 5 reps
-6 plates 5 reps
- 8 plates 10 reps
- 10 plates 5 reps (PR)
- 6 plates pause reps 7
Calves ( so,boring blah)
Hack squat
- 5 plates 7
- 6 plates 3 (PR)
-5 plates 6 , 5
Lying leg curls
- 110lbs 10 (PR) 8 , 6.5

Leg extentions
-65lbs 3x15

I'm still jealous of them wheels

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I see you are coming in strong too! I am just now trying to hit legs 2x a week. Doubt it will happen though lol.

That's what I've been doing I feel much stronger now, I need to take my measurement to record if there are any results yet, legs went from my.hated day.to one of my favorites now

Get Shredded!
That's what I've been doing I feel much stronger now, I need to take my measurement to record if there are any results yet, legs went from my.hated day.to one of my favorites now

Yes. I do log legs even though it's the one that's hurts the most for gains. Some sets I've almost cried (literally) . I like everything except shoulders. It was chest and arms were my favorite. But now I am pretty even with everything. I usually do cardio after shoulders. So I am like well I should get going don't wanna miss my cardio

Yes. I do log legs even though it's the one that's hurts the most for gains. Some sets I've almost cried (literally) . I like everything except shoulders. It was chest and arms were my favorite. But now I am pretty even with everything. I usually do cardio after shoulders. So I am like well I should get going don't wanna miss my cardio

I'll take shoulders over Cardio anyday lol, now that I'm in a gym I'm taking legs so much more seriously, I show my workout partner your workout session he just shakes his head, u do like double what he can on all movements lol

I'll take shoulders over Cardio anyday lol, now that I'm in a gym I'm taking legs so much more seriously, I show my workout partner your workout session he just shakes his head, u do like double what he can on all movements lol

Lol. That's ok. Alot of guys at the gyms I go to are like that

Really? I squeeze and don't feel the fat lol. (Like the little ball type feeling) anyways I am so happy to hear this because I have been feeling down. Thanks alot!

No reason to feel down about it. Just keep working and it will work itself out. Your progress has been nothing short of amazing thus far. Keep it up and I am sure you will be happy with the end results.

If you see the loose skin and it bums you out turn your mind around and find a spot that you like on your body to get the negative thought out of your mind. You are doing great!

No reason to feel down about it. Just keep working and it will work itself out. Your progress has been nothing short of amazing thus far. Keep it up and I am sure you will be happy with the end results.

If you see the loose skin and it bums you out turn your mind around and find a spot that you like on your body to get the negative thought out of your mind. You are doing great!
Thanks alot for the positive words!! You are right.

Nice work sweetie !!!!

Am totally the opposite LOL, I have to force myself to do legs once a week ;) Shoulders I do 2x, my fave. But I think its easy for us to focus on the part that we have the most success with. Not sure how much he posts anymore but if you can find any of Touaregs logs check his leg workouts.

Nice work sweetie !!!!

Am totally the opposite LOL, I have to force myself to do legs once a week ;) Shoulders I do 2x, my fave. But I think its easy for us to focus on the part that we have the most success with. Not sure how much he posts anymore but if you can find any of Touaregs logs check his leg workouts.
Thanks. I use to love shoulders but I have a bad one so it hurts on certain exercises. Probably why I love me some chest day! I am glad I am not the only lady who isn't obsessed with legs! Squats are a struggle my ankle mobility is crap and a bad left knee doesn't help, but I push through.

Thanks. I use to love shoulders but I have a bad one so it hurts on certain exercises. Probably why I love me some chest day! I am glad I am not the only lady who isn't obsessed with legs! Squats are a struggle my ankle mobility is crap and a bad left knee doesn't help, but I push through.

Noooooooo, you aren't :winkfinger: leg day bites. I rode (horses ) competitively for years, my ankles and knees are shot and now the iron overload doesn't help. Ive been trying something new lately if you have joint pain you might try. Its called IP6 and its actually been helping. Most OTC supps are so hit and miss, I'm actually seeing a little relief with this one. Just don't push thru so much that you get an injury and then your out for who knows how long :( That's the worst

Noooooooo, you aren't :winkfinger: leg day bites. I rode (horses ) competitively for years, my ankles and knees are shot and now the iron overload doesn't help. Ive been trying something new lately if you have joint pain you might try. Its called IP6 and its actually been helping. Most OTC supps are so hit and miss, I'm actually seeing a little relief with this one. Just don't push thru so much that you get an injury and then your out for who knows how long :( That's the worst
I agree 100% I never push too hard. That's why I have a shoulder injury. I got into some trouble and was locked up and out of the gym for 6+ months. Lost all my gainz and was so thirsty I went to hard off the bad and it's never been the same.

IML Gear Cream!
Shit following now haha.

Wife’s been talking about you all day.. I think she’s gonna leave me for you

Hello everyone.

All has been going good. High carb day today and will be training back. I'll decide later if cardio will be today or tomorrow.
Today is my day,where I usually only eat 1 meal then save my macros for the evening. Thinking of a bottle of wine tonight. I know I shouldn't buy it's been a stressful week. If I do I'll make sure it's within my macros and I probably will do an extra cardio session on top of that.

Breakfast- protein shake (2 scoops chocolate protein,12 oz almond milk, 1 tsp peanut butter)
Add ice and blend and yummy. 2 whole wheat waffles.

Sunday will start next step of diet . All macros are the same just taking away 1 medium carb day and adding an extra low day.

Weigh ins and November monthly training stats below. I'll try to post a few mid month photos by this evening too.
8e6ab8ce35749b514b4f9b8feee37dab.jpg
c7310f901673aa11b4dea9ebbbd18916.jpg

Anyone looking for fresh music for the gym check out this guy and NF . They have amazing stuff!

https://youtu.be/zBUbu2JHi-E

BACK
Deads
135lbs 5
185lbs 5
225lbs 5
275lbs 3x5
DB ROWS
90lbs 3x10
Lat pulldowns
3 plates each side 5
2 plates each side 2x10

CHEST
Bench
-135lbs 10
-155lbs 8
- 185lbs 8,8
Incline dB
- 60's 9
- 50's 3x10
DB press from chest
-40's 3x10
DB flys
-40's 2x12
Decline hammer
-4 plates 10,8,12

Cardio- stair master 20 min

4e9a46aba31cce113c8e504af17bd1c0.jpg
5f671175ec17a19a07e6f500891d5095.jpg
ff63e2a5d956da219de9bd21dda9120b.jpg

Hi everyone. Yesterday I decided to rest since I had only taken 1 day off last week. Plus everything was kinda sore.

CYCLE- the next two weeks still doing 10mg var and 5 mg whinny. I take 5mg var morning and then 5mg whinny and 5mg var anywhere from 1-3 hours before my lifts. No clen the next two weeks.

DIET- same macros but will be having 3 low 3 medium and one high carb days. I am trying this out. Previously I went to 4 low 1 medium 2 high. Then I will decide in the final week of this month what I will do. Did a little mini meal prep. Either training chest and arms or legs today. Low days I am trying to keep carbs minimal but use my amount as a cap of what I can have.

OVERALL UPDATE- I am feeling I am getting lean and am finally feeling a little positive with my results. Weight has been showing as it wants to drop soon. Before was between about 172-176. I think this week was between 169-172. I am for sure feeling hungry but just drinking water if my macros are used up.

Meal prep was egg whites and Turkey bacon for my breakfast. Some chicken breast and have some Turkey burgers in the oven. Then I can just add sides.
10e6e08110cdc109125d4d9e0d8d0aba.jpg

Back