• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT is an Obligation ?

IML Gear Cream!
There are alot of studies over the years that reflect this correlation :)

Relationship between low free testosterone levels and loss of muscle mass.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23660939

Effects of testosterone treatment on body fat and lean mass in obese men on a hypocaloric diet: a randomised controlled trial

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5054608/

Review of health risks of low testosterone and testosterone administration

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4391003/

+1 for science

Hey homie, let I'll try to explain it to you.

PCT is not an obligation! That's simple, if you care about your health, you do PCT, if not, you can skip it. Also, you can skip it, if you have compounds in your cruise that do not oppress your native testosterone production, like Dbol for example.

Let see on your shown example, it's easy, you use the test, your own test production will be oppressed so much, how long you will use external testosterone and depends on dosage, you should do a PCT at least 4 weeks with Nolva or Clomed, better 6 weeks.

Bro dbol suppresses natural test..... it's a HORMONE only difference is it's alkylated to ensure the first pass through the liver to become active. Bad advice

Sounded to me like you were saying the dbol bridge is ok and you will still recover yor natural t levels which is a false statement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he's saying..... this dude needs to be informed, help em out big rich

That's like asking "are you obligated to eat food in order to grow?"..

There's many factors to examine here.. Let's consider the age & genetics of the questioner, the cycle length and their ability to recover and past cycles..Compound/compounds used and quantity/dosage..These are just a few examples to review!

Beyond anything else here: This is a loaded questions as it can prove rather difficult to generalize because cycles/protocols will vary from one to the next although we have a template we follow "a set of rules" or "text book PCT do's and don'ts" as well as other guidelines, suggestions and/or restrictions that we advocate to follow when attempting to achieve recovery, surely we would assume if we all stay within the parameters everything should be restored back to balance..Right?

This all becomes dependent on the individual and how much they diligently value their health, and their way of life..There may not be a definitive answer for everyone, but ultimately one should take great measures to assure no real ramifications or slew of health issues that may follow, and if they feel they are immune to anything that may transpire than I'm not sympathetic..

If one is boundless with their action to take the plunge and use AAS, than they should expected a course of action to follow suit there after, you do it, than you own it!

Working in the field I saw labs that commonly showed hypogonadal males taking anywhere from 2-12 months to return to natural HPTA. When Clomid therapy was administered for several months during Post Cycle Therapy, that time frame substantially shortened.

So yes, you need PCT.

A deficient testosterone level will show muscle loss, amongst other unfavorable side effects.
He summed it up well, as he usually does!!
If you want to keep a reasonable amount of the mass have gained, PCT is a must.

Even with oral only cycles, as some newbies do, PCT is needed and necessary.

Yes, a good PCT can cost you as much as the damn gear itself, but it's so important to get your levels back to base line or as close as possible.

Don't bust your ass and then short yourself man!! Food Good luck!!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back