• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Personality changes

Get Shredded!
Haven't got the time to respond to each message.

Thanks for all your input. I am a girl haha. I said partner because we live together. I'd say boyfriend if we were just dating. Not sure why I have to clarify that 😂

Things have got a little better. And as I said before I'm not the type to tell a guy what to do so I either have to like it or lump it. And he's not someone I'm prepared to lose.

Long and short, as long as his temper is under control I'm not bothered about the roids.

As for me.... Im thinking of trying anavar. Hard to find before and after pics of girls on just anavar. Anyone got any good examples?

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I've slowly started coming to that conclusion. I never knew him before steroid use so it may be that he's like this all the time it's just amplified when he's cycling on. Who knows.

Gonna see how the verbal abuse goes. It has slowly improved so we will see .

Cheers

First off, good on ya for having the balls to ask something like this here. These guys can be helpful but also brutal.

Have you considered that he's simply mentally unstable? I ask this because based on quite a few threads in the forum over the last few weeks, it is apparent we have plenty of nutters with serious character flaws.
I know plenty of dudes that get slightly irritable or extend past their common personality traits but I've never met anyone on gear that their personality changed the way you describe.

No dude or chick is worth walking on eggshells, being submitted to verbal abuse or anything where you feel threatened.

Lots of fish in the sea, as they say.

Best of luck to you and be safe.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I've slowly started coming to that conclusion. I never knew him before steroid use so it may be that he's like this all the time it's just amplified when he's cycling on. Who knows.

Gonna see how the verbal abuse goes. It has slowly improved so we will see .

Cheers

Do you think you could be a UGL tester? Can you tell the types of compounds being used and/or the dosages by the taste of cum or does the cum taste only tell you that your PARTNER is juicing? If you could tell the dosage, you could turn out to by quite an asset.
Haven't got the time to respond to each message.

Thanks for all your input. I am a girl haha. I said partner because we live together. I'd say boyfriend if we were just dating. Not sure why I have to clarify that 

Things have got a little better. And as I said before I'm not the type to tell a guy what to do so I either have to like it or lump it. And he's not someone I'm prepared to lose.

Long and short, as long as his temper is under control I'm not bothered about the roids.

As for me.... Im thinking of trying anavar. Hard to find before and after pics of girls on just anavar. Anyone got any good examples?

Do you think you could be a UGL tester? Can you tell the types of compounds being used and/or the dosages by the taste of cum or does the cum taste only tell you that your PARTNER is juicing? If you could tell the dosage, you could turn out to by quite an asset.

I wish I was that good 😂 The cum taste only tells me he's juicing haha. He needs to counteract it with a shit loads of pineapple juice 😂

You should pm ROID. He knows all about the intricacies of the taste of cum.

And him me... in 14 years on forums the biggest (well smallest) asshole I've ever met. I have debated with others, most recently Wesley Inman, but that is just talk and a difference of opinion. Cool with everyone. ROID is a prick on a whole order of magnitude. Funny thing is even his friends agree.

If you really want the real answers to your problem we need you to post some pictures of yourself.

IML Gear Cream!
partner?
he calls you a prick?

Not only a troll but a gay troll.

Back