• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My cycle. Thought and suggestions please.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 54, 200lbs, 5'8" and probably in the 12%-15% BF range. I have been weight training for over 30 years and used gear off and on. My first cycle was Deca/dbol in 1987. I was very active in 1989 in the NPC in SoCal. Because of significant orthopedic deficits, (x-Ray seen in heavy iron's back thread) I experienced many start/stops in training over the years.
I hope to do a show in exactly one year.

I have been back at the gym steady since February. I started 200mg/week of Test Cyp in May and six weeks ago started 200mg T.enan, 50mg Test prop and 200mg Deca, every fourth day. During this I started 10mg of tamoxifen/day. I will be switching to .5 anastrozole EOD once my shit finally gets here from China.
I added 100mg of Tren enanthate with those shots last week. I will start T3 @25mcg/day in about a week or so. Also just started using 1.24mg/day of finasteride.
My intention is to finish out five more weeks of the test/Deca blend them maybe add eq @200mg every fourth day with the Tren, for maybe 5 -10 more weeks. I will continue using 200-250mg of test/week pretty much forever.

Had my bloods done four weeks ago, never looked better. Will do so again in a couple of weeks to see what the Tren is doing.

I will probably do a very short cycle in February then a 12 week precontest/diet cycle prior to the October 2018 show using stuff I've never tried like mast.

I have considered HGH in the winter to coincide with any cycle I might do then.

At the risk of sounding like a vegan....I eat vegan.

Thought?

This is confusing as shit. Write out the actual cycle

You lost me at, well it doesn't matter, you lost me period.. At you age, get bloods, see what type of health you are currently sitting at, consider any family history etc etc.. Once everything checks out good to go, stick with test, and just live a healthy lifestyle..

Write out your cycle like this:

Weeks 1- 14:
Test E-300mg a week
DECA-600mg a week
Aromasin-25mg a day

Weeks15-20
Test E-200mg a week
Tren E-200mg a week
Adex-.5 EOD

Sentences do not work for cycle layout.

Week 1-5:

Test E 200mg
Test P 50mg
Deca 200mg
Pinned every fourth day
Tamoxifen 10mg ED

Week 6-10:

Test E 200mg
Test P 50mg
Deca 200mg
Tren E 100mg
Pinned every fourth day
Tamoxifen 10mg ED
Finasteride 1.25 mg ED

Week 11-16:

Test E 100mg
Tren E 200mg
Eq 200mg
Pinned every fourth day
Tamoxifen 10mg ED
Finasteride 1.25 mg ED
T3 25mcg ED

Then a PCT yet to be determined and continuous Test E or Cyp at 200mg once a week.

If not doing just trt and bloods are good like you say and you are adding in other compounds like you are then I would up the test while you are on the other anabolics then when done return back to your trt dose but I would up test to the 4-500 range at least

Week 1-5:

Test E 200mg
Test P 50mg
Deca 200mg
Pinned every fourth day
Tamoxifen 10mg ED

Week 6-10:

Test E 200mg
Test P 50mg
Deca 200mg
Tren E 100mg
Pinned every fourth day
Tamoxifen 10mg ED
Finasteride 1.25 mg ED

Week 11-16:

Test E 100mg
Tren E 200mg
Eq 200mg
Pinned every fourth day
Tamoxifen 10mg ED
Finasteride 1.25 mg ED
T3 25mcg ED

Then a PCT yet to be determined and continuous Test E or Cyp at 200mg once a week.
Why test-p, seems so little and far apart it would not be effective?

The test p is in a blend I made to mimic Testoprim D (plus Deca) to try out Mig and see if it mitigates the pip for me. I get crippled by prop sometimes even at 30mg. The test is successful. Zero pip right into my thighs. The prop is just in there, not for any other reason. Mentioned it because it's there, realizing it's not doing much.

I can easily double the Test E (or and Cyp) per week if it's going to do something.

It will certainly do something up it to 500 a week I would also up deca and eq dose in those phases by doing 200 twice a week so at least 400 deca and 400 eq a week respectively.

Tren is fine around 150-200 a week it's strong and don't need as much but test should definitely be your highest amount and should be a solid base.

Those are my suggestions

Why are you throwing the eq in there for those last five weeks? This cycle is over complicated and confusing. Run the test and deca throughout. Throw the tren in in week six and leave it there throughout and save the eq for later. And why drop the test dose those last five weeks?

Back