• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Miami offensive line coach

It was a stripper , I feel the coach got the shit end of the deal . Considering he’s a coach and not gm. Not as if he could sign anyone

....and to add "So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an anthem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc."

Wow. She set his ass up. Can't say I don't blame her though.

She was a whore who also was a RN. but 'love you baby, love you baby' on video? LOL what a fucking dumbass. Moral of the story..... never trust a professional call girl with personal details or videos.

He was set up, bill was rolled up like a paper airplane and he dropped a half the shit out of his nose, pure JV move...:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
What’s the fun in coke? I’d much rather snort a line of H and get a good nights rest . I guess that doesn’t sound fun either lol .

I wonder if it was cut with baby laxative. My only time doing coke I ended up shitting horribly 25 mins later . Never did it again

Some desperate phiends can't take the time to prepare their "candy" for proper nasal absorption., henceforth the hailstorm from his nose to the table.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back