• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Winny??!

Gunterodihm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bros, just a question, I has a dispute with my friend. What's the winny better orals, or injactables, positive and negative effects of both.
On my experience, I used injectable winny only once, it was painful and I stopped it after first pin, because of this, now, my choice is orals. But my homie says that it was a bad winny and injectable working much better. Are this right?

im sure the injectable is probably more bioavailable....but for the most part the shit hurts like crazy. Not worth it imo. Oral works just fine

Stay away from water based unless your cool with drinking it. Otherwise the inject absorbs nice but most will tell you the oral is just as effective in most cases.

The gear was shit.Inject winstrol is much better than orals especially if you have problems with stomach or intestines and not so painful as you say.

You should rotate them, day by day, one day injectable one day orals. Lol joking
For me better works injectable, but as was sayin only after I was changed brand I also noticed that it comes less painful.

Injectable works better, also, liver negs are near the same. The better choice is injectable. Try different brands, and choose which will be less painful for you.

Back