• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fish Oil Intake

ninobrown

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey brothers do you guys have a certain recommended amount of fish oil during a cycle. Im about to start a bulk and am curious.

Thank you

Hey brothers do you guys have a certain recommended amount of fish oil during a cycle. Im about to start a bulk and am curious.

Thank you
I've always heard 3-6g per day. I typically take 3g a day, 1g 3x daily. Hope this helps bro!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I do 4g/day, two with my morning coffee, two after dinner. I'll probably bump it up to 8g on my next cycle.

I use fish oil during all my life 3mg every day does not matter i am on cycle or not.

Can someone help explain what the benefit of fish oil is? Sorry just want to learn a little something that might help me down the road.

Can someone help explain what the benefit of fish oil is? Sorry just want to learn a little something that might help me down the road.
Fish oil is a food additive that is derived from the liver of cod-fish. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids (eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic), vitamins E, A and D. It is widely used for the treatment and prevention of various diseases, including arthritis
Omega-3 LC has 2 + 1 forms:
EPA - eicosapentaenoic acid;
DHA - docosahexaenoic acid;
ALA - alfa-linolenic acid (sources - vegetable oils/vegetables, for example, linseed oil).

Fish oil in BB-Increased protein synthesis, a decrease in catabolism, the decay of protein, improving Insulin sensitivity, maintaining the health of the immune system, reduction of inflammation, decreased the level of triglycerides, increase metabolic rate, support of bone health, increase the release rate in the blood of growth hormone.

Fish oil is a food additive that is derived from the liver of cod-fish. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids (eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic), vitamins E, A and D. It is widely used for the treatment and prevention of various diseases, including arthritis
ALA - alfa-linolenic acid (sources - vegetable oils/vegetables, for example, linseed oil).

Fish oil in BB-Increased protein synthesis, a decrease in catabolism, the decay of protein, improving Insulin sensitivity, maintaining the health of the immune system, reduction of inflammation, decreased the level of triglycerides, increase metabolic rate, support of bone health, increase the release rate in the blood of growth hormone.

What if it’s inflammation from gout?

Try 4g/day ,working day I took 6g/day , on holiday 4g/day and full of love for this fish oil

IML Gear Cream!

Studies are mixed on fish oil supplementation.
The above benefits are not supported by all studues.
Just like any supplement, take it if you are deficient in it. If you are not deficient, taking it wont help.
Mega dosing is a knee jerk reaction based on nothing but speculation and can be harmful.

I do 4g/day, two with my morning coffee, two after dinner. I'll probably bump it up to 8g on my next cycle.

I always do 8 grams. I just feel better with higher amounts..might be plecebo ..but who knows.
If I have the extra money I’ll add in a good quality coq10 supp. I’ve used krill oil..but noticed zero difference in blood work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few years ago I heard a Physician on a medical radio report on a news station, (it wasn't an advertisement. It was a report) who claimed that fish oil can and does prevent heart attacks, and he also said that they only know that it does, but they don't know why nor how it does. That's why I take it. For preventing myocardial infarction, ("heart attack").

A few years ago I heard a Physician on a medical radio report on a news station, (it wasn't an advertisement. It was a report) who claimed that fish oil can and does prevent heart attacks, and he also said that they only know that it does, but they don't know why nor how it does. That's why I take it. For preventing myocardial infarction, ("heart attack").

Agreed^
Plus some things are so cheap that there really is no reason not to take them.
I use to buy 300+ fish oil soft gels from Costco for around 15 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Studies are mixed on fish oil supplementation.
The above benefits are not supported by all studues.
Just like any supplement, take it if you are deficient in it. If you are not deficient, taking it wont help.
Mega dosing is a knee jerk reaction based on nothing but speculation and can be harmful.

Is fish oil is harmful for muscle mass?

Is fish oil is harmful for muscle mass?

Take your high dosage of it far away from your workouts; at least not within 5 hours of working our (before or after) and you'll not have to worry about the anti-inflammatory effects hurting your gains.

Back