• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z Bundy74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

I LOVE TREN
Simple as that. Whats nice is over the last few runs the sides have gotten far less with it so I really enjoy the benefits without as much of the other mess. This EP in particular and like the other oils from EP is really clean. Just a real pretty amber with an easy draw and pin. It should be fun to see how the frame starts to take shape in the next few weeks.

Not going to lie. For as much as we are trained to point out the flaws in the frame, to me its just as important to know your strengths and for me one of those in my opinion has been my delts. At this point especially its all about shaping and really trying to round out and fill in so I have really clear movements in mind as im going thru the sets.
This shoulder workout for example. I noticed that with changing the lat raise from a standing to seated, that it forced growth in the rear of the delt head. So its small adjustments to really make the most out of every lift or press.
Although I have seen a huge increase in my cardio work recently it has also caused a reoccurring pain in my knee again so im having to be as mindful of that as possible while still trying to burn what I need.

Landmine 1 Arm Incline Shoulder Press
5x45x20(2)

BB Shrugs
3x315x12

Cable Lat Raise
2x20x20(2)

Seated Db Lat Raise
3x35x10

Crazy but thats it for the delts....

Flat Leg Lifts
20 20 20 20 20
Flat Weighted Reverse Leg Lift
10lbs x 20 20 20 20 20

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!!

Crazy how you held such low bf that whole bulk. My genetics would never allow that. How you feeling mentally from the tren ?

Been down a 2 days meals after having some sort of stomach bug. Just couldn't eat and what I did didn't want to stay down. Definitely down some pounds but overall still pleased with the current frame coming off this recent bulk with Uncle. I've been on a cut for a few weeks now and with 16 weeks before stage time in feeling pretty good these days.

That’s whats up brother I just got over that bug. I couldn’t eat or drink anything for 24 hours. Definitely a pretty site.

You ever had Tren cough so bad it made you hate life. This morning I had that coming to Christ moment. For at least the last year my wife has been taking care of pins for me. This has cut down dramatically on bad pins, ventro pins and Tren cough. That being said we were a little off today and I had the breakout cough from hell. What sucks is the taste and smell in your mouth. That panic of not being to breath
So after the sweats subside and I'm able to breath I head out to the gym....only to have the smell and taste on my mouth. It's like I'm just fighting to keep from throwing up. I love Tren...but man a bad cough will have you questioning life. On a side note the dry hacking was great for the abs 🤢🤢

205!!! I like your chances over there at Bac. Please post a link and keep us updated over here brother.

Ive been back on fasted AM workouts recently as I have really just wanted to change things up from the normal late night routine. Things have been going well and am still cruising around 205lbs. Still got plenty of time for prep which is both a good and bad thing given the max weight for the division is 205lbs.
I am looking forward to adding two of my favorite orals to the run in Halo and Anavar. If they are anything like the other EP gear ive been using during this recent bulk and cut then im sure it will make a great addition to the run at this point.
Today was a real short and specific shoulder workout.

Landmine 1 Arm Shoulder Press
1x45x15(2)
1x90x10(2)
1x45x15(2)
1x90x10(2)

Seated DB Lat Raise
5x35x10

Cable Front Raise
1x30x20
9x30x10

Cable Oblique Crunch
5x100x10(2)

Various Floor Ab Movements (did not track)

Thanks for taking the time to read and I appreciate your support!

Another arm day in the books. Still keeping things pretty simple these days. As time goes on I will continue to increase rep range but for now I'm still trying to conserve where I can.

DB Hammer Curl
5x70x10 (2)
DOUBLE SET
DB 1 Arm Overhead Tri Extension
5x55x10 (2)

DB Hanging Reverse Preacher Curl
4x40x10 (2)

Cable Tri Kickback (no handle)
5x30x20 (2)

DB Forearm Twist
4x25x25
DB Forearm Reverse Curl
4x20x25

Seated Calf Raise
5x205x15

IML Gear Cream!
So what’s the cycle plan and when do you plan on adding the var and halo ? I hope your loving the ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Current cycle plan *

Shoot let me tell you about Halo. So first is just the feeling of knowing you have a gun at a knife fight. In other words its doesnt have you tearing thru racks but it does give the confidence or feeling to do so if you wanted or needed to. In my experience and im sure others is different, it also works really well during prep in two ways
1. The whole confidence thing also goes into the fact it adds a certain energy or feeling to get you thru some long or otherwise boring workouts (most find it useful towards the tail end of prep when the grind takes its toll)
2. Im sure this is debatable, but like Anavar I believe that Halo works best when the body is at a low body fat percent. There are just some things you wont see until the fat comes down. I would compare the look or appearance of the muscle to that of Winstrol. It can really help with that hardened grainy look.

Ive had the chance to run them a few days now and today specifically (leg day) it just felt great. I wish I could say there were some sort of substantial gains but again its more about the feeling.

On the other hand, Anavar is equally great and ive said this from long ago and its been debated but for me and I believe most men, Anavar as a stand alone compound seems to work best in a low body fat percent but moreover attacks body fat specifically in the stomach and lower back. Again its been debated but for me it has always helped with the really last bit of fat you can drop. Its crazy because its much easier to drop from say 20% to 15% or even 10% but when you get to say 8% and are going to need to be in the 4-5% range those ranges become much more of task to target directly without risking overdoing it and losing muscle. (again I learned that one first hand) so to have something that can target those pockets of fat is a huge help. This season and although I am fairly lean, those 30lbs gained have proven to be more difficult to cut down as I am still carrying a little extra lower back fat at the moment. But im also at a target weight so its a juggling act.

Shoot let me tell you about Halo. So first is just the feeling of knowing you have a gun at a knife fight. In other words its doesnt have you tearing thru racks but it does give the confidence or feeling to do so if you wanted or needed to. In my experience and im sure others is different, it also works really well during prep in two ways
1. The whole confidence thing also goes into the fact it adds a certain energy or feeling to get you thru some long or otherwise boring workouts (most find it useful towards the tail end of prep when the grind takes its toll)
2. Im sure this is debatable, but like Anavar I believe that Halo works best when the body is at a low body fat percent. There are just some things you wont see until the fat comes down. I would compare the look or appearance of the muscle to that of Winstrol. It can really help with that hardened grainy look.

Ive had the chance to run them a few days now and today specifically (leg day) it just felt great. I wish I could say there were some sort of substantial gains but again its more about the feeling.

On the other hand, Anavar is equally great and ive said this from long ago and its been debated but for me and I believe most men, Anavar as a stand alone compound seems to work best in a low body fat percent but moreover attacks body fat specifically in the stomach and lower back. Again its been debated but for me it has always helped with the really last bit of fat you can drop. Its crazy because its much easier to drop from say 20% to 15% or even 10% but when you get to say 8% and are going to need to be in the 4-5% range those ranges become much more of task to target directly without risking overdoing it and losing muscle. (again I learned that one first hand) so to have something that can target those pockets of fat is a huge help. This season and although I am fairly lean, those 30lbs gained have proven to be more difficult to cut down as I am still carrying a little extra lower back fat at the moment. But im also at a target weight so its a juggling act.

Nice write up brother. I might have to give halo a try once my bf is in the range that you mentioned. I have used var at a low bf a few years ago and I was blown away how well it worked. I have used the same var at a high bf and didn’t get much out of it besides some strength gains. Definitely not worth the money unless your bf is low. Keep up the hard work.

Back