• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First PCT Cycle, SR9009

savampyre

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Folks,

So I decided to cycle off test (on trt) for a few months to ensure I don't make myself straight up infertile (may want to have another kiddo soon). I got some clomid and a couple of sarms to try out. I looked around and settled on peptide pros just cause I'm a cheapo. So this morning was my first dose of all 3, and I have to say that clomid is literally the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. It brought tears to my eyes lol. Ok so main question here is about the SR-9009. I know it's a cheap source, but is this sarm prone to crashing easily? There's a nice pea-sized ball of white crystals at the bottom of the vial (dropper). My concern is that the stated concentration may be off since it crashed. Anyone else had this experience with SR9009? Also what are y'all's thoughts, should I warm it up and see if it dissolves? What temp can SR9009 take? Or should I just send it back?

TIA and sorry for all the Q's!

It's an oral solution so I don't think heating will work, I may be wrong though. It should mix with just shaking. You could try just hot water from faucet without harm to heat it up a little

Ok so I emailed their customer service box and below is their response:

"We appreciate you reaching out to us and voicing your concerns. Rest assured, what you are seeing is normal. The crystals form as a normal reaction when mixing highly concentrated compounds in these solutions. It is actually a good sign in the sense that you can be assured the products are legit, otherwise, this would not be happening. The product is not negatively affected by these formations.

There are lots of reviews and information online about how to break up the crystals. We recommend setting them in a pot of hot water (but not boiling) for about 10-20 min. with the bottle covered to about the halfway mark. This will not deteriorate the quality of the chemicals. When you remove the bottles give them a little shake, all the crystals should be dissolved.

The solvent we use is a Glycol / Ethanol solution in various ratios for our products as these are far superior for suspending and mixing the chemicals. This prevents them from breaking down or degrading. Most of them are Ethanol and Glycerol (or called Glycerin) mixture and the rest have additional water. The ratio of Ethanol and Glycerol (and water) is different from chemical to chemical. Ethanol was produced from corn and Glycerol was produced from vegetables. Both are USP grade and trustworthy.

We hope this answer is helpful in your research. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance."

I followed what they said and heated the bottle and stirred/shook, but at most I could get the ball to shrink by half. Do y'all think this is a sign of purity or lack of sufficient solvent?

PS. Just realized this should be in the homewbrew board, sorry mods!

Thanks, Rehh! I was pretty sure it would be ok and was just making sure that I knew how much I was dosing and really needed a second opinion.

Side note: These things taste awful!! Pinning is so much easier compared to this stuff lol. But you gotta do what you gotta do!

You realize.... Sr9009 isn't going to help you with pct.. At all what so ever... I'm wondering what else are you taking beside clomid and sr???

Also sr is prone to crystallize, you will end up reheating it on a regular basis

I'm also on PP clomid and I've taken liquid Tamox from another place and they both taste like the way you'd imagine rubbing alcohol would taste. I usually take mine with coffee.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Back