• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Contest time for all my Gear Church friends!!

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is not the best pic ever but the first person to tell me what this tatoo means will be given 10 vials of their choice. Have fun!!!

IMG_3192.JPG

GC

Attachments

• IMG_3191.JPG
    IMG_3191.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
It says first guy to post wins

What the heck is that? Arm or leg? Obviously, this person is not using the GC Trenbase!

What the heck is that? Arm or leg? Obviously, this person is not using the GC Trenbase!

You would be correct on that. No trenbase, double base or workouts in general which is what makes it fun, for me at least lol. Good luck on that and I can't wait to see how this plays out as I've never run a contest like this. I know there have to be a couple of people at minimum that can read that and know what it means or damn close at minimum :)

depending on results damn close might win it!!

Good one...been on google for 20 mins and cant figure it out lol...good luck fellas

I know the language and the script just a matter of translating it. I know what I’ll be doing in class for the next 2 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the language it’s in but their alphabet is confusing as shit

I got the letters figured out but that’s as far as I can get lmao. Hard one

It reads - ee do wahat ee wunt. I do what I want. It’s a series of sounds.

Sent from The Iron Pile

It reads - ee do wahat ee wunt. I do what I want. It’s a series of sounds.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Damn son, well played. You are right. "I do what I want" is the correct answer!! I kinda figured it would take a little more than 2 hours lol but again well done my friend.
PM me for your requested products and we'll sort the details.
Talk to you shortly,
GC

Damn dude good job shit

Get Shredded!
Damn son, well played. You are right. "I do what I want" is the correct answer!! I kinda figured it would take a little more than 2 hours lol but again well done my friend.
Talk to you shortly,
GC

I am blessed to have awesome people in my life. Thank you for the contest. I’m working now I’ll get back to you later today.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Talk to you shortly,
GC
That's not fair pretty sure it's his arm

Can you name the language ?
It not very common at all. And it's a rough translation. I thought it was Hindi at first look but it's not.
GC has been more than generous to me so I sat this one out.

10 vials of this delicious nectar...Durro hit the jackpot!!! Great job bro!!

Back