• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Contest time for all my Gear Church friends!!

You guys crazy you think I know how to read that. I’m fortunate to work with someone who was a professor at a college. He knows five different languages. Sanskrit is very complicated and can be many languages that are very similar. Namaste to you all divine beings. Knowledge is your friend.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Im not gonna guess or go through this whole thread. Im just gonna say my experience with Gearchurch as a solo person. I found these guy's and as always i jump on labs either to get burned or get bunk weed... I mean bunk gear. Whatever.. To this day these guy's have done me right gear is good for ugl and D all of they above. I been running there launch blend 300mg test and deca and dbol and doing great. You know me by now if there shit ill say something i got no problem free gear keep it that's not what im after. If i feel im owed it yes ill fight for it so eat your dad's dick if you think that's what i do. Moving on. These guys are straight up no bs no garbage. I feel great and seeing nice results. For ugl they are pretty good all around from packing to eta. Hit me up if you feel this is not your experience i call ppl out for everything im no pussy about it Gearchurch ill call you out for anything at this time you have been 100 with me and i thank you. Thanks for everything you guy's stand for ugl there is hope after all.. My niggaz...

Cheapthreads out...

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot Cheapthreads. We really try hard to take care of the brothers in this community. Quality gear and great customer service is what will continue to garner us respect from the brothers here at ASF.

Im not gonna guess or go through this whole thread. Im just gonna say my experience with Gearchurch as a solo person. I found these guy's and as always i jump on labs either to get burned or get bunk weed... I mean bunk gear. Whatever.. To this day these guy's have done me right gear is good for ugl and D all of they above. I been running there launch blend 300mg test and deca and dbol and doing great. You know me by now if there shit ill say something i got no problem free gear keep it that's not what im after. If i feel im owed it yes ill fight for it so eat your dad's dick if you think that's what i do. Moving on. These guys are straight up no bs no garbage. I feel great and seeing nice results. For ugl they are pretty good all around from packing to eta. Hit me up if you feel this is not your experience i call ppl out for everything im no pussy about it Gearchurch ill call you out for anything at this time you have been 100 with me and i thank you. Thanks for everything you guy's stand for ugl there is hope after all.. My niggaz...

Cheapthreads out...

Good to see a more experienced brother loving the gear as much as I am. GC for life.

Second that, interesting contest. Congrats on the win.

Get Shredded!
I seen someone either rotten or raptor take bets on you getting burned on gear again with the next lab you bought from . I seen you posting here and was like CRAP , idk you but I was like damn I just ordered hope my stuff isn’t bunk . Luckily I got good gear ( I think ) . If you’re near Indiana HMU
I can assure you that GC does not sell bunk gear. They truly are the best in the biz. I am not a rep and have no affiliation. I am just a dude that has a soft spot in my heart and when a company (GC in this case) goes above and beyond expectations, I will always come to bat for them. GC is changing lives, my friend. I know he has changed mine.

The proof is in the pudding as they say.

Thanks bro...kind words.

I can assure you that GC does not sell bunk gear. They truly are the best in the biz. I am not a rep and have no affiliation. I am just a dude that has a soft spot in my heart and when a company (GC in this case) goes above and beyond expectations, I will always come to bat for them. GC is changing lives, my friend. I know he has changed mine.

I agree with you

Back