• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liftingmermaid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Y'all. I've looked at this forum a few times since June but more intensely the last week or so.

I started a var cycle, that I got from a bodybuilding friend after going to an expo and seeing these newbie chicks that are huge and ripped. I've been lifting for 8 years almost although about half of that was dedicated to kids and a bad marriage. I would say I'm back to regular lifting. Anyways, that expo I was like wtf and decided to explore gear after confirmation that mostly those girls are on something (no judgement at all).

I'm thinking my var may have been winny based on what I read. I'm achy on it but have seen a good bit of growth in the glutes (and other areas- although not I have a natural propensity to build depending on how I lift). I did get leaner on var but I stopped as my body got really achy.

My thing is that when I cut - my strength and energy levels tank. Majorly. Then I have no motivation to lift. I want to get leaner but can't seem to break past this point. I think my body fat is around 20%. My legs are fairly defined and my upper back and shoulders have definition. All my weight is around the middle and a Pecos c- selection isn't helping. I think it have to get down to 12% to see abs with my body type.

Any advice? Either on if I had bad var? Or if what I should do to not have a dip in strength or energy when trying to cut?

Medical Background: have PCOS, fibromyalgia and thyroid (all managed). Pleas save me the don't fuck with your hormone bit. I'm at "normal" now and get the consequences.

Thanks for any advice!

Welcome to the forum!

Hi lifting mermaid.

Nice to have you

Bad marriage? Live in Chicago land? I might be able to help... But thats another thing.

Where did you obtain the var... Are they capped? Can you post a pic?

Hi lifting mermaid.

Nice to have you

Bad marriage? Live in Chicago land? I might be able to help... But thats another thing.

Where did you obtain the var... Are they capped? Can you post a pic?

Yea, abusive idiot. Out of it now - officially at the end of June. Now I can focus on me. No, not in that area .

I got the var from a body building friend that was fairly well known around here. Am I allowed to say the lab name?

It was capsules. Let me figure out how to post a pic

Yea, abusive idiot. Out of it now - officially at the end of June. Now I can focus on me. No, not in that area .

I got the var from a body building friend that was fairly well known around here. Am I allowed to say the lab name?

It was capsules. Let me figure out how to post a pic
Yes, post up the lab. That would be helpfull and give us a better chance of helping you out.

Nude pics and I will give advices!

Just kidding, welcome and please stick around... :eek:

IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2utoqqf.jpg[/IMG]View attachment 29507

Yeah I dont have my pulse on that lab at the moment.

Anavar is a usual suspect for funny business. Additionally most of this comes from China now. Quality, purity and honesty is in question long before the UNDERGROUND LAB makes it.

Yeah I dont have my pulse on that lab at the moment.

Anavar is a usual suspect for funny business. Additionally most of this comes from China now. Quality, purity and honesty is in question long before the UNDERGROUND LAB makes it.

It shouldn't be making you achy right?

Yea, it's the joints. It was fine for a couple weeks then became an issue. I only did a 6 week run initially. Probably been using it stupidly since then (only on leg/ glute day) cause it makes me so achy.

What is AI? Still learning the lingo

Thanks for the feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome....

Thank you

Why would a woman use an AI?

To your question about achy joints it sounds like your Anavar might be winstrol.

Happens more often than I care to say.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

To your question about achy joints it sounds like your Anavar might be winstrol.

Happens more often than I care to say.

Dang it. That's what I was worried about. I'm glad I joined this forum though. I can get out of my head a little bit about it.

When guys mentioned AI they were referring to an anti aromatese drug that guys take to keep estrogen conversion down when taking higher amounts of testosterone.

Winny is not the worst you could have taken if that is truly what you were sold. Sometimes these underground labs (UGL) will sell dbol as Anavar and that would really screwed you up.

Time for a fresh start =)

Hang around and there are some guys and gals here that can steer you in the right direction.

Happens more often than I care to say.[/QUOTE

Your correct. Why would a woman use an AI. I forgot she's a woman

Back to "AI". That stands for "aromatase inhibitor" and the most popular are aromasin, arimidex and letrozole. Advanced women bodybuilder's will use an AI in last 4-8 weeks of contest prep when using an aromatizing steroid like testosterone prop. But for the average woman using anavar or winstrol they are not recommended at all.

Check out this excellent article located in our Fem Chem section. It is a gold mine of information for women.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/56421-Women-and-Drugs-by-Sassy69

My guess is your anavar is actually winstrol, but like Skip said far better being winstrol then dbol. Many women prefer winstrol to anavar but risk of virilization effects is higher with winstrol.

Last edited:
Hi! I started Var 3 weeks ago and am feeling a bit achy too. My nipples have been sore also and have been dealing with a slight case of diarrhea. Have you had any of these symptoms??
I joined ASF today to hopefully gain info on Var from actual users. I've researched it for a while now and was/am hoping to get leaner & stronger.

Hi! I started Var 3 weeks ago and am feeling a bit achy too. My nipples have been sore also and have been dealing with a slight case of diarrhea. Have you had any of these symptoms??
I joined ASF today to hopefully gain info on Var from actual users. I've researched it for a while now and was/am hoping to get leaner & stronger.

I didn't have that. Maybe a hormonal reaction? My period got way worse.

Back