• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is your favorite pre workout shit ?

Juice69

Juice69
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need good pre workout. I work alot of hours building houses. I'm pretty wore out after a days work. The shit I use only works for a couple days
then I don't feel it. Like I build up a tolerance.

Anything with dmaa for me. Just picked up a good one from Sheer Strength Labs

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

My favorite with DMAA I've tried is mesomorph. Gave great focus and fired me right up one days I didn't really 100% like going to the gym. Favorite flavor I tried was Rocket Pop. Also tried pineapple, green apple, and tutti fruitti. Only one I didn't like was tutti fruitti.

Had to take a break from the DMAA soright now I'm using Ape Shit. Found it BOGO so figured I'd try it out. Got strawberry lemonade and like the flavor. Not too sweet at all, just enough to let you know what the flavor is. Really liking this one too so far.

ECA stack for me; it's cheap and effective plus it doesn't give me the shits.

I'll be paying attention to this thread. I can't find a good one to save my life. Most recent two I've used are Wicked and it didn't do a damn thing big waste of money. And Redcon1's preworkout...it's ok.

The BANG ready made drinks were good but built up a tolerance to them pretty quick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'll be paying attention to this thread. I can't find a good one to save my life. Most recent two I've used are Wicked and it didn't do a damn thing big waste of money. And Redcon1's preworkout...it's ok.

The BANG ready made drinks were good but built up a tolerance to them pretty quick.

Im using a pre called "jab" and i mix w carb drink mix .... Works great for me

Ironlion@securenym.net

IML Gear Cream!
A rail of Adderall also does the trick for me.
I use to love this stuff! It doesn't even do anything anymore. I take a 20mg and feel nothing.

I use to love this stuff! It doesn't even do anything anymore. I take a 20mg and feel nothing.

Well quit abusing the shit you fucking addict . I can only take 20mg/day right now while I’m on cycle or else my BP and heart rate sky rocket into dangerous territory.

Well quit abusing the shit you fucking addict . I can only take 20mg/day right now while I’m on cycle or else my BP and heart rate sky rocket into dangerous territory.
Haha I wish I could abuse it. If love to feel that feeling again. My ex wife is prescribed 50mg! I'd die!

Albuterol is nice. Was using Mesomorph but got immune to it and the others except headaches couple hours later. TNE works good too, like to use it on leg days and with Albuterol it's beast mode.

Get Shredded!
Psychotic by insane labs. Had me feeling like I was tweaked out. It's hard for me to find good preworkout a too but this one got me every time. I just switched it up to GAT nitraflex. I will see how this does if not it's back to psychotic

Wife and I are sponsors with Insane Labz. I love their shit. I am God is good, and Red Rum is legit too.

Nobody said Cheque Drops? I run through brick walls on that shit....stuff is CRACK! lol

/V

I would like to try these out one day. I'm not a huge fan of stuff like TNE for a preworkout, it throws my hormones out of whack to much. Still, I'm the kind of person who likes to experience EVERYTHING :kiss: at least once, so MTR is definitely on the horizon.

Back