FLsnakeman updated log post

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Sounds like you've got a solid plan and are in-tune with your body. That makes sense man, everyone has different goals and a different ideal look. So long as you're happy and feeling good, then that is all that matters, keep doing what you're doing.

You've pulled off a better transformation than most guys have shown, well done.
    Thanks for following man. I remember you posting in my thread when I was getting started. I think my ideal body would be around 215 with sub 10% bf. That's what Chris hemsworth was in Thor and im his exact height with similar genetics. I am a little disappointed in my arms lately since dropping to cruise. I've noticeably lost size in my upper arms though strength is still the same. Probably water and minerals as the NPP cleared out. I'm thinking my next blast i want to go with test, tren, and DHB, which I've never tried. The tren will mainly be there to keep my appetite and digestion strong as the hardest part for me to gaining muscle is eating enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

One more pic from today. Worth noting, these are walking around pics taken without a gym pump. I'm amazed with my results.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

Gt!!

Xxxooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm sitting at 196 still. I've lost a little size going into cruise but everything is tight and strong. I still carry a good bit of muscle for my weight, my shoulders are more than 50" with a tiny waist. I can incline press 75s with relative ease and get at least one 10-12 rep set. I train like a maniac but just don't eat enough, but it works out to lots of pound for pound strength and that springy agility that really helps in my job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,030 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Gt!!

Xxxooo
    Miss ya Bro!! Hope all is well💪🏻💪🏻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm jealous bud I was shooting for 205pds for light heavy mma matches but it looks I'm stuck at heavyweight I'm leaning down but I won't hit 205 without losing alot of muscle 240 is as low as I can get, so good work enjoy!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

Like a said a few weeks ago, if you were to drop a few more pounds, your body would pop.....your just about at that point. Nice size...lean but built......I'm impressed bro. Remember where you came from and never go back. Make this a lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post

I'm sitting at 196 still. I've lost a little size going into cruise but everything is tight and strong. I still carry a good bit of muscle for my weight, my shoulders are more than 50" with a tiny waist. I can incline press 75s with relative ease and get at least one 10-12 rep set. I train like a maniac but just don't eat enough, but it works out to lots of pound for pound strength and that springy agility that really helps in my job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

Had a great workout in gym today with dumbell chest presses, lots of core work, dips which im banging 25 at a time, side raises, curls, 10 min cardio, pulldowns, and shoulder presses. Probably left a few things out. Still holding at 196. Strength feels about the same as it did at 210 with much better agility and range of motion. Serratus and obliques are starting to really pop. Upping ai a little bit to see if the chest cleans up a little. I'm pretty sure there's been something there forever but this past cycle may have aggravated it a little as I barely touched my adex. It only really shows when I flex a certain way.
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 10-10-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

[QU

Impressive

OTE=FLsnakeman;1760849]

Had a great workout in gym today with dumbell chest presses, lots of core work, dips which im banging 25 at a time, side raises, curls, 10 min cardio, pulldowns, and shoulder presses. Probably left a few things out. Still holding at 196. Strength feels about the same as it did at 210 with much better agility and range of motion. Serratus and obliques are starting to really pop. Upping ai a little bit to see if the chest cleans up a little. I'm pretty sure there's been something there forever but this past cycle may have aggravated it a little as I barely touched my adex. It only really shows when I flex a certain way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    560 Posts
    Rep Points

You have done great with this and have shown incredible progress. Awesome job man. Iím excited for you and whatís to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Progress is looking good Bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

just love the mirror lately. I've been replacing most of my meals with different shakes anymore it's just so easy to blend together stuff like whey protein, raw eggs, oatmeal, peanut butter, cereal, etc into milk and hit macros easier. I've cut down to 193 now and I'm looking chiseled af at 6'3. Qbs obliques and serratus i attribute highly to my combined pullup crunches (think first resident evil movie where the soldier lifts himself horizontal to try to avoid lasers). I get so much out of that exercise.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

Outstanding....like I said at the beginning....if you were to cut a little more, you would be totally dialed in. I'm digging this look bro. Kill it

just love the mirror lately. I've been replacing most of my meals with different shakes anymore it's just so easy to blend together stuff like whey protein, raw eggs, oatmeal, peanut butter, cereal, etc into milk and hit macros easier. I've cut down to 193 now and I'm looking chiseled af at 6'3. Qbs obliques and serratus i attribute highly to my combined pullup crunches (think first resident evil movie where the soldier lifts himself horizontal to try to avoid lasers). I get so much out of that exercise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,030 Posts
    Rep Points

I am a huge advocate of blending whole foods to get calories in. Try some Chicken Breast, Rice, Bone Broth, Olive Oil, and Spices. Very healthy and tastes like amazing soup. Just gotta make sure it's not too thick.

You look damn good Bro!!!!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

And don't ever, under any circumstance, paint your toenails.

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    I am a huge advocate of blending whole foods to get calories in. Try some Chicken Breast, Rice, Bone Broth, Olive Oil, and Spices. Very healthy and tastes like amazing soup. Just gotta make sure it's not too thick.

You look damn good Bro!!!!