• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

FLsnakeman updated log post

IML Gear Cream!
EQ base is probably the culprit. Like I said, it's well known to increase Hematocrit. I never have issues with regular EQ but with the base I may.

QUOTE=FLsnakeman;1303892]I’ve been doing more reps less weight lately. Also the gh seems to be improving my joints with a lot less cracking and creaking and lifting comfortably without wrist wraps. I hit 275 for 5 with my long ass arms a week ago or so and gonna give it a while before I go for the 315 bench. I didn’t workout yesterday due to headaches but they are better today. I’m not sure if it’s the gh or the eq but im leaning towards one of those because i was having zero issues and feeling awesome with just tren ace and test. Strong suspicion the eq in the double base threw my hematocrit up a bit too high. Had no issues today with the straight tren base.[/QUOTE]

Rubbed one out this morning and headache came back upon busting. Gonna skip my second test e shot today and go to 125 mg twice a week next week for a total of 250. Might try and drain more blood later. Nov 14 is sounding pretty far away for donation time. It must be hcrit because my bp wasn’t sky high. Unless the gh is provoking some response sides in my lower back of skull/base of neck. Dude at the gym said vasodilation from arginine might be part of it as the reconsitution liquid he uses has arginine. Seems to me vasodilation should help but what do I know.

Is there not another place for you to donate?

As I said before, increase your water intake and buy some quality fish oil asap. Double the dose for 2 weeks. Fish oil has some ability to thin the blood. I've used gear for over 20 years and have never had high hematocrit and never donated blood. I'm a strong advocate for a quality fish oil taken daily. My two cents.

Rubbed one out this morning and headache came back upon busting. Gonna skip my second test e shot today and go to 125 mg twice a week next week for a total of 250. Might try and drain more blood later. Nov 14 is sounding pretty far away for donation time. It must be hcrit because my bp wasn’t sky high. Unless the gh is provoking some response sides in my lower back of skull/base of neck. Dude at the gym said vasodilation from arginine might be part of it as the reconsitution liquid he uses has arginine. Seems to me vasodilation should help but what do I know.

I’ll try and get fish oil today ill look at winn dixie by the gym. Already increased water anymore i’ll have to carry a piss jug around. Thanks for keeping up with my log and helping out. I’m thinking this problem should fix itself soon with lower test and not pinning anymore bold base. On the plus side my wrists feel better than they did at 21. Blood clinics don’t keep records? They asked me if I had donated recently at another location and I’dhate to get blacklisted. For a while there was a guy selling quality norwegian salmon at a somewhat affordable price so now that hes OB I should have got fish oil ages ago.

Another thing I just realized is my IBS has completely gone into remission. hate to talk about shit but it’s a relevant physical change on this protocol. Stools are solid and as clean as such objects can be, and saving money on toilet paper. I think it may be due to trenbolone’s effects on nutrient absorption and one of the key reasons my body has responded so well to it in general. I wonder if in the future they will treat ibs with low dose tren.

Lol......Better poops on Tren....a study by FLsnakeman.

Seriously....your point makes sense. You may be on to something.

L

Another thing I just realized is my IBS has completely gone into remission. hate to talk about shit but it’s a relevant physical change on this protocol. Stools are solid and as clean as such objects can be, and saving money on toilet paper. I think it may be due to trenbolone’s effects on nutrient absorption and one of the key reasons my body has responded so well to it in general. I wonder if in the future they will treat ibs with low dose tren.

Managed 9 clean pullups today despite increased weight. Did assorted rows pulldowns shoulder presses hammer curls tricep presses and pushdowns, lots of exercises and 30 min for 3.2 miles on the elliptical. The older hottie who teaches yoga here came over and raced me a few times on the one next to me I’ve been trying to work my way into her britches for a while and she’s getting friendlier 😁.

Pics today

C79DF07B-8BE2-4184-84C9-747DFCDE20DA.jpeg

A1BC28AC-5E03-4ECE-8762-E0BDFC8A2FFF.jpeg

Keep it up lady killer!!!

Managed 9 clean pullups today despite increased weight. Did assorted rows pulldowns shoulder presses hammer curls tricep presses and pushdowns, lots of exercises and 30 min for 3.2 miles on the elliptical. The older hottie who teaches yoga here came over and raced me a few times on the one next to me I’ve been trying to work my way into her britches for a while and she’s getting friendlier .

Pics today

View attachment 30201

View attachment 30202

Get Shredded!
Gym chick is nothing but mixed signals but I got a kickass cardio workout in. Ended up missing post wo meal as i had a few errands to run and lady from earlier in the week wanted some more attention. She tapped before I could finish but that’s probably more from lack of calories than prolactin I think. Anyway 233 lbs this morning and my midsection looked awesome.

582A8EB2-291A-4C5C-AAE4-1FD08B70B475.jpeg

The life and times of FLsnakeman!!! I'm really seeing progress bro!!

Gym chick is nothing but mixed signals but I got a kickass cardio workout in. Ended up missing post wo meal as i had a few errands to run and lady from earlier in the week wanted some more attention. She tapped before I could finish but that’s probably more from lack of calories than prolactin I think. Anyway 233 lbs this morning and my midsection looked awesome.

View attachment 30267

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 30267

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 30267

Sorry for lack of updates recently. The night before Halloween I went down to see my friends mom to buy some green and things got crazy! I didn’t leave there til yesterday and we did a little "whatever". We always flirted a little but the rubber band broke and we only stopped for water and naps for about 36 hrs. Back in gym today for chest and arms. I think I’m going to stay there again tonight 😎Got a good workout great pump with gc trenbase my favorite pwo. 245 feels pretty light on bench now. About to be doing 10s of it. 225 feels like 135 did just this past May. Phone pics don’t do justice to how fast my body is changing. Bicep veins get more apparent by the day and seem larger.

2B540F9C-008E-44C3-B78A-621594AD23F0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting better and better bro. Please be careful dude.. that lifestyle is what gets brothers on AAS in trouble. I'm not preaching bro but rather care about your health and well being.👍

Sorry for lack of updates recently. The night before Halloween I went down to see my friends mom to buy some green and things got crazy! I didn’t leave there til yesterday and we did a little coke. We always flirted a little but the rubber band broke and we only stopped for water and naps for about 36 hrs. Back in gym today for chest and arms. I think I’m going to stay there again tonight Got a good workout great pump with gc trenbase my favorite pwo. 245 feels pretty light on bench now. About to be doing 10s of it. 225 feels like 135 did just this past May. Phone pics don’t do justice to how fast my body is changing. Bicep veins get more apparent by the day and seem larger.

View attachment 30398

Bro I didn’t do coke for years it was just a little still stupid but not a lifestyle. We were just having one of those nights u don’t have too often and she busted out a little so in the moment it was like what the hell. only did a couple little lines the rest of it was good old-fashioned man and woman fun

Update - ceased the gh and headaches are down from a uncontainable inferno to a smoldering ember. I think that was it. Gonna try restarting with a smaller dose after my next blood donation. Gonna ask em bout double red. Lady friends love my new stomach, trainer at gym say it would have took a year to make the progress I have in two months. Gc has changed my life literally. Much love.

Update - ceased the gh and headaches are down from a uncontainable inferno to a smoldering ember. I think that was it. Gonna try restarting with a smaller dose after my next blood donation. Gonna ask em bout double red. Lady friends love my new stomach, trainer at gym say it would have took a year to make the progress I have in two months. Gc has changed my life literally. Much love.

There is a reason Tren is called "The Nectar of the Gods" ...The shit just plain works magic when all other avenues are in check....Keep killin it bro

Nope...you have changed your life...you put in the hard work!!!

Nope...you have changed your life...you put in the hard work!!!

True. I feel if I could nail down diet tighter I could get even more out of the gear and training. Tried keto briefly again but it just doesn’t seem to work for me. Where the gear really helps though is it’s easier to stay on track when you get to see real changes that happen faster than a geological time scale. I’ve always been a big guy and pretty strong but never been this lean or had a v cut even when I trained naturally younger and always eventually fell off. Being geared is a great motivator in many ways and has really helped me make it a lifestyle and dedicate myself fully to being a stronger faster better looking me.

Good deal!!!

True. I feel if I could nail down diet tighter I could get even more out of the gear and training. Tried keto briefly again but it just doesn’t seem to work for me. Where the gear really helps though is it’s easier to stay on track when you get to see real changes that happen faster than a geological time scale. I’ve always been a big guy and pretty strong but never been this lean or had a v cut even when I trained naturally younger and always eventually fell off. Being geared is a great motivator in many ways and has really helped me make it a lifestyle and dedicate myself fully to being a stronger faster better looking me.

IML Gear Cream!
Shoulders and arms today with cardio. Lots of dumbell work. Can press 80s with relative ease on incline. Lots of curls reverse curls hammer curls pull ups shrugs and more. Skin ripping pump with gc test suspension. Did mostly high reps low weight tonight. I’m a bit worn out my lady friend from NY came down to visit for a week so I’m working on 3 now lol. Feast or famine so they say. Check these pics love the gc tren test combo. I feel maybe a slight drop in strength lowering test but definition is getting better.

5AF6E7FC-DB6A-4684-8689-0F2A406180A5.jpeg

36AAC84E-B9E6-4DBF-84C8-C66AE2FE8260.jpeg

Looking better and better bro.

Shoulders and arms today with cardio. Lots of dumbell work. Can press 80s with relative ease on incline. Lots of curls reverse curls hammer curls pull ups shrugs and more. Skin ripping pump with gc test suspension. Did mostly high reps low weight tonight. I’m a bit worn out my lady friend from NY came down to visit for a week so I’m working on 3 now lol. Feast or famine so they say. Check these pics love the gc tren test combo. I feel maybe a slight drop in strength lowering test but definition is getting better.

View attachment 30468

View attachment 30469

View attachment 30468

View attachment 30469

Looks like the Tren/Test combo is working out for you. Looking good my man!!

Chest tris shrugs and shoulders with cardio today. 225 is feeling pretty light, and almost popping out 10 with 245 on bench, wrists are strengthening where I can lift heavier without my straps.

5413C00D-0754-4406-9C7C-94579597B0F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Yo FL....what are you taking per week now?

Yo FL....what are you taking per week now?

I dropped test e to 125 twice a week and as of two days ago upped tren ace to 65 or so mg ed. Gonna dial up the tren with lower t and keep the cuts coming. I rotate between tren base and test susp for pwo. I’ve also started 16:8 intermittent fasting only eating between 2-10 pm but eating heavy and indulging in carbs. I’m below 230 now without any appreciable loss in strength

I love the results that IF brought me. I worked my way up to doing 20:4 when I was doing Keto. I am working to get back to doing some IF. You're looking good bro.

I love the results that IF brought me. I worked my way up to doing 20:4 when I was doing Keto. I am working to get back to doing some IF. You're looking good bro.

I can’t stand keto on its own I can’t imagine combining both. I guess I lack discipline but don’t have time to be sick for days. It seems to be the one structured plan I will be able to 100% stick to despite hunger pains. I am 2 lbs heavier this morning with a good workout yesterday so maybe 16:8 isn’t good enough. There are stubborn pockets of fatty areas that seem to be taking longer to go away and becoming more apparent as I lean out, hoping running lower test higher tren, the if, and increased cardio and reps will eventually work those away.

I can’t stand keto on its own I can’t imagine combining both. I guess I lack discipline but don’t have time to be sick for days. It seems to be the one structured plan I will be able to 100% stick to despite hunger pains. I am 2 lbs heavier this morning with a good workout yesterday so maybe 16:8 isn’t good enough. There are stubborn pockets of fatty areas that seem to be taking longer to go away and becoming more apparent as I lean out, hoping running lower test higher tren, the if, and increased cardio and reps will eventually work those away.

Keto was so fucking restrictive man, it was great at first, lost a lot of weight. I just got tired of not being able to eat what I wanted. I ended up relapsing on pizza. Yeaaaaa. I just started doing my meal prep again, getting my diet in check, tracking macros and shit. I got those hunger pangs and as weird as this sounds man, try putting salt on your tongue and letting it dissolve. Not table salt, but like pink Himalayan salt. Do you think the 2lb could come from some water retention? I'd say the increased cardio will def help. Are you eating a caloric deficit? What are your macros?

Back