Gear Church


FLsnakeman updated log post

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 516
  1. #106
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points
    782667623

    That'd be pretty awesome but private coaching is unfortunately outside my budget now. I already am reading about carb cycling as suggested and I'm going to give it a shot. The tren seems to make me crave carbs like a motherfucker so might be a bit challenging. Intermittent fasting sounds maddening with the appetite roaring the way it is. In a way everyone here who replies to my log, gives me a new idea to go on or encourages me somehow are coaching in a way.

  2. #107
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,146
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good deal. I'll help anyway I can.👍


    QUOTE=FLsnakeman;1293631]That'd be pretty awesome but private coaching is unfortunately outside my budget now. I already am reading about carb cycling as suggested and I'm going to give it a shot. The tren seems to make me crave carbs like a motherfucker so might be a bit challenging. Intermittent fasting sounds maddening with the appetite roaring the way it is. In a way everyone here who replies to my log, gives me a new idea to go on or encourages me somehow are coaching in a way.[/QUOTE]

  3. #108
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points
    782667623

    234 today. Was gonna be leg day but not sure I'm gonna make it at this point. Did push-ups and cut the grass today in the hot sun and feel pretty damn sleepy. DOMS still present in core areas. The scale is jumping back and forth but I keep looking better and more vascular. Two new veins are showing on my left arm and my two main bicep veins are popping out really nice better than it shows in my pics. My usual plan is to hit it hard during the week and rest weekends since i bounce those nights but usually don't skip Monday. Gym is 24 hrs so might get a second wind later but if I keep feeling like this tonight I'm just gonna load up on protein and sleep.

  4. #109
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,146
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good deal. Don't underestimate the power of sleep. Its very important and ranks next to diet as one of the most important aspects of growth and recovery..,my two cents anyway.


    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    234 today. Was gonna be leg day but not sure I'm gonna make it at this point. Did push-ups and cut the grass today in the hot sun and feel pretty damn sleepy. DOMS still present in core areas. The scale is jumping back and forth but I keep looking better and more vascular. Two new veins are showing on my left arm and my two main bicep veins are popping out really nice better than it shows in my pics. My usual plan is to hit it hard during the week and rest weekends since i bounce those nights but usually don't skip Monday. Gym is 24 hrs so might get a second wind later but if I keep feeling like this tonight I'm just gonna load up on protein and sleep.

  5. #110
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,379

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,561
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,743
    Thanked in
    2,027 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Good deal. Don't underestimate the power of sleep. Its very important and ranks next to diet as one of the most important aspects of growth and recovery..,my two cents anyway.
    X2...You grow while you sleep, thats when the majority of recovery and growth occurs. Lack of sleep equals lack of gains

  6. #111
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points
    782667623

    Alright bros more tren ace and the highly anticipated double base arrived today from GC with fast shipping as always. Gonna pin this stuff and hit the gym can't wait to report back results.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0348.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	29798

  7. #112
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points
    782667623

    This stuff kicks ass I can taste it yea boy. Was expecting some pain but nope. Off to go hit legs and probably some other stuff too.

  8. #113
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,146
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Keep us posted!!'


    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    This stuff kicks ass I can taste it yea boy. Was expecting some pain but nope. Off to go hit legs and probably some other stuff too.

  9. #114
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points
    782667623

    Did an explosive leg workout up to 360 on leg press and 160 on leg extension high rep ranges 5+ sets and low rest time. I EASILY cleared 1 mile on the elliptical in under 10 minutes with no stitch in side no panting which is unheard of. I feel like I could still do more sets. Also banged out hammer curls dumbell presses flys and rows for a pump all around. Lots of power and endurance on this with a cool hair standing up on edge feeling and that tren taste on the baxk of my tongue. A little bit of pip kicked in but barely a blip on the sensors. I usually hate leg day but had fun.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0352.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	29800

  10. #115
    Senior Member

    bomb_r2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,750

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    369
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Rep Points
    -81085671

    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Alright bros more tren ace and the highly anticipated double base arrived today from GC with fast shipping as always. Gonna pin this stuff and hit the gym can't wait to report back results.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0348.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	29798
    whats double base?

  11. #116
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,146
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Might as well paint those nails FL😂


    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Alright bros more tren ace and the highly anticipated double base arrived today from GC with fast shipping as always. Gonna pin this stuff and hit the gym can't wait to report back results.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0348.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	29798

  12. #117
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points
    782667623

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Might as well paint those nails FL
    Everyone loves to rip on my nails but I lose fingertip dexterity for holding onto small pieces of metal as i sharpen them for my trade if I cut them off. Also if something itches I can't scratch. And can't hold onto a roach for shit. They are there for a reason. Can't tap on something in a satisfying way. Can't stand nublet fingertips. Check ur pm when u get a chance ldog.

  13. #118
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,146
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I got you bro. I'm waiting for a good scientific answer from my Senior VP of Chemical Engineering. Once I get a response, l'll relay the info.


    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Everyone loves to rip on my nails but I lose fingertip dexterity for holding onto small pieces of metal as i sharpen them for my trade if I cut them off. Also if something itches I can't scratch. And can't hold onto a roach for shit. They are there for a reason. Can't tap on something in a satisfying way. Can't stand nublet fingertips. Check ur pm when u get a chance ldog.

  14. #119
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    394
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points
    782667623

    Chest and arms today

    15 reps 135 10 reps 225 5 reps with 245 twice then 7 reps 225 5 reps 225 then 10 reps 135 on bench

    Hit dips, tricep presses, cable boxing, ezbar curls, hammer curls, flys, and military press as well all high rep ranges with weight slowly creeping up. 65 on the stack for cable boxing feels like 45 did a month ago. Fuckin pumpasaurus rex on this double base awesome stuff and no stim jitters like otc pwo. Picked up some wrist wraps and my tiny wrists aren't giving me grief anymore. Powering through 20 rep sets like 10 rep sets.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0374.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	29820

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0373.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	29822
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 10-11-2017 at 12:01 PM.

  15. #120
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,887

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,146
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I see progress bro....stay tight on that diet.


    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Chest and arms today

    15 reps 135 10 reps 225 5 reps with 245 twice then 7 reps 225 5 reps 225 then 10 reps 135 on bench

    Hit dips, tricep presses, cable boxing, ezbar curls, hammer curls, flys, and military press as well all high rep ranges with weight slowly creeping up. 65 on the stack for cable boxing feels like 45 did a month ago. Fuckin pumpasaurus rex on this double base awesome stuff and no stim jitters like otc pwo. Picked up some wrist wraps and my tiny wrists aren't giving me grief anymore. Powering through 20 rep sets like 10 rep sets.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0374.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	29820

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0373.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	29822

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums