FLsnakeman updated log post

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bonerjamz89 View Post
    I just learned about the 40% rule myself. Absolutely love it. Thanks ldog.
    Just read about it too. So much respect for service men and wish I had gone in young instead of getting in trouble. I'll always stand for the national anthem and show appreciation and support for them any ways I can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Just read about it too. So much respect for service men and wish I had gone in young instead of getting in trouble. I'll always stand for the national anthem and show appreciation and support for them any ways I can.
    Ya I feel the same way. Life is one crazy journey. Im only 27 and the amount of growth and change I have made in the past 4 years is astonishing. I am a completely different person from who I once was.

The most beautiful part of life is that you can change.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

My pleasure bro....thanks for your loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by bonerjamz89 View Post
    I just learned about the 40% rule myself. Absolutely love it. Thanks ldog.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Good deal bro. Keep working hard. Strong minds equal much success.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Back today

Crowded gym

Did good mornings, pull ups, cable pull downs, cable rows, and tricep pressdowns with 4+ sets and 10+ reps each

Did 11 min high intensity cardio on elliptical.

I really need bluetooth headphones. They actually played the pina coladas song and electric avenue on whatever god forsaken station they leave it on 😡

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0319.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	29748

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Bald is beautiful!!!!!👍

Back today

Crowded gym

Did good mornings, pull ups, cable pull downs, cable rows, and tricep pressdowns with 4+ sets and 10+ reps each

Did 11 min high intensity cardio on elliptical.

I really need bluetooth headphones. They actually played the pina coladas song and electric avenue on whatever god forsaken station they leave it on 

Name:	IMG_0319.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	29748

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Up to 235 again today. Been eating like an obese teenager. Did a heavy core and cardio workout today with 15 mins high intensity on the elliptical, crunches, leg raises, back raises, planks, and finished out with 15 min on the stair master. Bout an hour workout. My core is my weakest area so starting to give it its own day. My midsection is trimming up really fast. Obliques are really starting to pop. It's pretty tight except for the very bottom remnant of loose fat and extra skin that you can see at the bottom of my belly. Got some tren base on the way from gc to supercharge my workouts, can't wait to give it a whirl.

Name:	IMG_0328.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	213.2 KB 
ID:	29760
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 10-06-2017 at 05:29 PM.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Excellent! How is the Tren treating you? Any cardio issues?

Up to 235 again today. Been eating like an obese teenager. Did a heavy core and cardio workout today with 15 mins high intensity on the elliptical, crunches, leg raises, back raises, planks, and finished out with 15 min on the stair master. Bout an hour workout. My core is my weakest area so starting to give it its own day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Excellent! How is the Tren treating you? Any cardio issues?

Cardio has actually gotten better perhaps due to the metabolic changes and loss of body fat. My body really seems to love the stuff. Gives me a "fuck yeah" feeling. Can't wait to try the base. For example before tren when i woke up id be groggy and roll around and sleep in if i could. Now my eyes open and i'm so hungry i have to get up to eat and my mind is awake.
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 10-06-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points

Cardio has actually gotten better perhaps due to the metabolic changes and loss of body fat. My body really seems to love the stuff. Gives me a "fuck yeah" feeling. Can't wait to try the base. For example before tren when i woke up id be groggy and roll around and sleep in if i could. Now my eyes open and i'm so hungry i have to get up to eat and my mind is awake.

After reading through this whole thing I just thought I would chime in about cardio. Have you ever tried sprinting? Yes, I realize your not a small guy but neither am I (6'4" 240-250 depending on what I'm doing).
    Maybe try finding a school or park (school is my preference as they always have tracks you can usually jump on. Try doing 10-20 50 yard sprints with as little rest between as possible and go all out. Just set a number and force yourself to do that number even if the last few are almost walking or literally walking. It does take time to adjust to this vs what the majority of people do for cardio.

If you end up liking them you can move to 100 or 200 hundred yard sprints. I promise you that you will be more than amazed at the quick progression you see physically.

GC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    After reading through this whole thing I just thought I would chime in about cardio. Have you ever tried sprinting? Yes, I realize your not a small guy but neither am I (6'4" 240-250 depending on what I'm doing).
    Maybe try finding a school or park (school is my preference as they always have tracks you can usually jump on. Try doing 10-20 50 yard sprints with as little rest between as possible and go all out. Just set a number and force yourself to do that number even if the last few are almost walking or literally walking. It does take time to adjust to this vs what the majority of people do for cardio.

If you end up liking them you can move to 100 or 200 hundred yard sprints. I promise you that you will be more than amazed at the quick progression you see physically.

GC
    I'll admit high impact running is my absolute most hated form of exercise but maybe it'll suck less without my thighs rubbing together and gut slappin around. Lots of things that used to suck don't anymore, like putting on shoes or getting in a car for example. I will do this to try a new challenge starting early next week and report back how my feet and knees are doing. Like leg day I'm going to wanna time it far away from bouncing nights. I'm sure it would give me a lot of benefit for oxygen capacity and explosiveness and being stronger and more functional is just as much part of my goal as looking better. Thanks to GC and everyone here for being in my corner, helps me keep on track.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

No problem bro....we are here to help. Just remember that using gear for the long term is a marathon. Your well on your way with the TRT program,gear education and quarterly blood work.

GC is a great guy other than outlaw country stuff😝

I'll admit high impact running is my absolute most hated form of exercise but maybe it'll suck less without my thighs rubbing together and gut slappin around. Lots of things that used to suck don't anymore, like putting on shoes or getting in a car for example. I will do this to try a new challenge starting early next week and report back how my feet and knees are doing. Like leg day I'm going to wanna time it far away from bouncing nights. I'm sure it would give me a lot of benefit for oxygen capacity and explosiveness and being stronger and more functional is just as much part of my goal as looking better. Thanks to GC and everyone here for being in my corner, helps me keep on track.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

My lower back is pretty sore from yesterday's core workout. Not looking forward to standing guard 9-2 tonight. I try to avoid ibuprofen as Ive heard it's catabolic but what do yall think? Did some stretches this morning and had some high protein shakes with whey peanut butter eggs and coconut flour. Gonna keep off my feet as much as possible until then pound the protein and keep hydrated and hopefully get some extra sleep in along the way.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,851 Posts
    Rep Points

Cardio and diet, the gear will work for you. Focus on recomping. Look into intermittent fasting as well as carb cycling.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Motrin has its place but its hard on the liver and I'm reading more and more about its adverse effects on the heart. If I were you, I would reach out to REHH and see about getting some professional coaching,mentoring,etc. I think he could help you get dialed in long term. I see tons of potential in you bro!!!

My lower back is pretty sore from yesterday's core workout. Not looking forward to standing guard 9-2 tonight. I try to avoid ibuprofen as Ive heard it's catabolic but what do yall think? Did some stretches this morning and had some high protein shakes with whey peanut butter eggs and coconut flour. Gonna keep off my feet as much as possible until then pound the protein and keep hydrated and hopefully get some extra sleep in along the way.