• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FLsnakeman updated log post

IML Gear Cream!
Mediocre leg workout got here late high reps leg presses extensions lunges raises and warmed up on stair master. Threw in pullups tricep cables and curls because why not.

IMG_0409.JPG

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/16/state-emergency-declared-in-florida-county-ahead-white-nationalist-speech.html

Chest day still way late getting into gym but made some money today. Only managed 3 reps with the 275 on bench today but still got 10 reps on the 225. Did cable boxing, flys, iso press thingie, hammer curls, tricep presses, and some elliptical time through high rep ranges. Chest is toast.

Still loving the Tren? I'm beginning to think there is some truth to minimizing Tren cough by pinning Tren with another compound.

Chest day still way late getting into gym but made some money today. Only managed 3 reps with the 275 on bench today but still got 10 reps on the 225. Did cable boxing, flys, iso press thingie, hammer curls, tricep presses, and some elliptical time through high rep ranges. Chest is toast.

Still totally loving the tren. My system has a history of building rapid tolerance to most drugs. Feel confident and alpha af. Energy appetite sex drive are sky high. It's accelerated my metabolism to the point I'm changing from a low energy to high energy person. The biggest difference is instead of waking up groggy and wanting to go back to sleep I wake up with intense hunger that gets me straight outta bed for a shake. I pinned a half ml of the tren ace with a full ml of the double base into vg the other day and had a nice rush and the taste in my mouth big time but still no cough. I just fucking love the taste of it too does anyone else?

I even have improved cardio though this may be due to the amount of body fat I've lost.

Last edited:
Still totally loving the tren. My system has a history of building rapid tolerance to most drugs. Feel confident and alpha af. Energy appetite sex drive are sky high. It's accelerated my metabolism to the point I'm changing from a low energy to high energy person. The biggest difference is instead of waking up groggy and wanting to go back to sleep I wake up with intense hunger that gets me straight outta bed for a shake. I pinned a half ml of the tren ace with a full ml of the double base into vg the other day and had a nice rush and the taste in my mouth big time but still no cough. I just fucking love the taste of it too does anyone else?

I even have improved cardio though this may be due to the amount of body fat I've lost.

The taste is great. You pretty much have the same sidds on tren as me. Good deal.

Raged through back today. Managed 8 nice clean pullups followed by some sloppy sets and chin-ups, plate rows, good mornings, flys, pullovers, cable rows, pull downs, bar curls, hammer curls, and 23 mins hiit on elliptical. Cardio capacity really picking up feeling more like a machine every workout.

Get Shredded!
I love it FL.....you motivate me bro. Keep digging! Your going to fall in love with this lifestyle!!!!

Raged through back today. Managed 8 nice clean pullups followed by some sloppy sets and chin-ups, plate rows, good mornings, flys, pullovers, cable rows, pull downs, bar curls, hammer curls, and 23 mins hiit on elliptical. Cardio capacity really picking up feeling more like a machine every workout.

FL,

Tell me..,,how much Tren are you running per week? What have you noticed since starting Tren? More energy?

FL,

Tell me..,,how much Tren are you running per week? What have you noticed since starting Tren? More energy?

50 mg ace per day and 50-75 mg base pwo . When I first started bp jumped high but normalized in a week, and effects seem to be increased appetite, increased energy and perhaps lower reaction time, ABSURD sex drive, takes longer to nut but that's not a bad thing, higher confidence, overall "wired" feeling during the day. I still sleep like a rock at night and if I'm up late i take around 4-5 mg melatonin and go right out. I have a theory tren may be better for larger guys with a naturally slower metabolism, such as myself.

Ps got some gh in my arsenal now. Gym trainer took notice of my progress and started talking to me about gear. Bit older guy totally yoked looks like he knows what time it is. He ended up hooking me up with the gh and gonna run 2 iu per day. Seems to make me sleepy af so will pin that at night. Gonna be core cardio and maybe more chest and back today stay tuned.

Banged out 25 min HIIT on elliptical and could have kept going indefinitely. Did leg raises crunches then back raises to the point a back pump turned into a back cramp. Man I hate my bitch ass lower back. Still my biggest weakness. Chillin out til back pump goes down and might do a few more crunches and finish up. Cardio is getting really good though gonna be time to look for a pair of running shoes soon. Maybe the eq in the base helping with that. Wil post pics soon.

Those are some stout Tren doses for a first time user. Are you running no Test at all? Keep a close eye on prolactin. I would recommend getting some caber or prami in case of a prolactin issue. Be wary of fake GH...did it cost you a ton?

50 mg ace per day and 50-75 mg base pwo . When I first started bp jumped high but normalized in a week, and effects seem to be increased appetite, increased energy and perhaps lower reaction time, ABSURD sex drive, takes longer to nut but that's not a bad thing, higher confidence, overall "wired" feeling during the day. I still sleep like a rock at night and if I'm up late i take around 4-5 mg melatonin and go right out. I have a theory tren may be better for larger guys with a naturally slower metabolism, such as myself.

Ps got some gh in my arsenal now. Gym trainer took notice of my progress and started talking to me about gear. Bit older guy totally yoked looks like he knows what time it is. He ended up hooking me up with the gh and gonna run 2 iu per day. Seems to make me sleepy af so will pin that at night. Gonna be core cardio and maybe more chest and back today stay tuned.

EQ will definitely help with endurance.

Banged out 25 min HIIT on elliptical and could have kept going indefinitely. Did leg raises crunches then back raises to the point a back pump turned into a back cramp. Man I hate my bitch ass lower back. Still my biggest weakness. Chillin out til back pump goes down and might do a few more crunches and finish up. Cardio is getting really good though gonna be time to look for a pair of running shoes soon. Maybe the eq in the base helping with that. Wil post pics soon.

Those are some stout Tren doses for a first time user. Are you running no Test at all? Keep a close eye on prolactin. I would recommend getting some caber or prami in case of a prolactin issue. Be wary of fake GH...did it cost you a ton?

of course running test

250 mg test e 2x/week
50 mg tren ace ed
1 ml double base pwo 4-5x/week
roughly 1 mg adex ed
roughly 300 mg p5p ed
500 iu hcg 2x/week
2 iu hgh ed starting yesterday

The guy seems pretty straight up and nice. It seems legit got brutally hungry minutes after pinning it then had to nap after eating. He's given me lots of help that he usually charges people for. Got a second wind after the core cramps and pounded out hammer curls overhead press shoulder raises and more fucking hammer curls.

Last edited:
Convetional deadlifts my brother. Trust me. Nothing will put size and strength on your back like deadlifts.

Well anadrol will.

I'll do some deads next time and see how they work out after 2 weeks of focused core work. Babying lower back currently its my achilles heel. I'm honestly afraid to deadlift and squat until I improve that area somewhat. My dad has slipped discs and I don't want them. I get sharp pains with squats at the bottom of the rep and have deadlifted up to 225 lbs with no issues and 315 for a few painful reps but have had a few close calls that stop me in my tracks. The reason I've done an intense core day these two weeks is to try to strengthen my core to support my spine better for these lifts so I can actually push weight. Squatting 185 is hard for me whereas i can leg press 400+ with ease taking the lower back out of the equation. It'd be nice to get to where I can squat what I can bench at least 🤣. I'm working with my body's quirks and not trying to force things and get hurt because I can't afford any medical treatment.

I'll do some deads next time and see how they work out after 2 weeks of focused core work. Babying lower back currently its my achilles heel. I'm honestly afraid to deadlift and squat until I improve that area somewhat. My dad has slipped discs and I don't want them. I get sharp pains with squats at the bottom of the rep and have deadlifted up to 225 lbs with no issues and 315 for a few painful reps but have had a few close calls that stop me in my tracks. The reason I've done an intense core day these two weeks is to try to strengthen my core to support my spine better for these lifts so I can actually push weight. Squatting 185 is hard for me whereas i can leg press 400+ with ease taking the lower back out of the equation. It'd be nice to get to where I can squat what I can bench at least 🤣. I'm working with my body's quirks and not trying to force things and get hurt because I can't afford any medical treatment.
I know all about that. My gf is a nurse and guess what I dont have health insurance. Thanks obama. Lol thats another story. Just keep smashing out reps. Get blood pumping. U know the deal.

IML Gear Cream!
Be smart,eat well,work hard....its that simple👍

Late workout tonight cruised through high rep bench press incline bench tricep press, overhead press, iso press, some pulldowns, lots of curls and my favorite lift hammer curls. Finished out 12 min HIIT on elliptical. Here's some pics. Weight is ip to 238 but waist feels tight and stomach looks more defined to me how bout yall? I think the hgh is legit.

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

I definitely see progress bro. It may take awhile to know on the GH...2 iu is minimal but a perfect dose.

Whats the plan after this run? Are you going to cruise?

Late workout tonight cruised through high rep bench press incline bench tricep press, overhead press, iso press, some pulldowns, lots of curls and my favorite lift hammer curls. Finished out 12 min HIIT on elliptical. Here's some pics. Weight is ip to 238 but waist feels tight and stomach looks more defined to me how bout yall? I think the hgh is legit.

View attachment 30018

View attachment 30019

I haven't made up my mind. Part of me wants to just cruise but I think I should try pct at least once to see if I can get a respectable natural level up. I'm only 32 so that's a lot of years of trt. If it's gonna stay low ima say fuckit cuz I don't wanna be low t.

I haven't made up my mind. Part of me wants to just cruise but I think I should try pct at least once to see if I can get a respectable natural level up. I'm only 32 so that's a lot of years of trt. If it's gonna stay low ima say fuckit cuz I don't wanna be low t.

I have a third option. Never come off. Muahahhahahhahaa

I have a third option. Never come off. Muahahhahahhahaa

blast and more blast. Idk. Nobody lives forever but I don't wanna go out like Rich Piana in my 40s. Sounds like fun and probably still not as bad as what I used to do to my body.

Blast and cruise can be managed in an intelligent manner. In fact, in my opinion it's more healthier than PCT. The body wants and strives for homeostasis. The ups and downs of PCT are very hard on the body. It's my belief that if one is smart with AAS and avoids alcohol and drugs then the health risks are minimal. Again, that's my two cents after 20 years of using AAS.

blast and more blast. Idk. Nobody lives forever but I don't wanna go out like Rich Piana in my 40s. Sounds like fun and probably still not as bad as what I used to do to my body.

I'm leaning that way honestly. I figure I only have a few years left to find someone my age to have kids with and I'm never going to be that tool with the gf 10 years younger so it's becoming more remote a possibility as days go by. The reasons not too are mostly already in the past.

I'm leaning that way honestly. I figure I only have a few years left to find someone my age to have kids with and I'm never going to be that tool with the gf 10 years younger so it's becoming more remote a possibility as days go by. The reasons not too are mostly already in the past.
I got my gf pregnant while running a test/eq/tren cycle.

Back