Gear Church

FLsnakeman updated log post

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the encouraging words bros. Here's a pic of me and my dad from July a few months after restarting training and diet but no gear/supps to show how far ive come. I had intended to wait a little longer to gear but when my bloods came back at 300 natty i said fuckit. Lots of comments on my rapid transformation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0100.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	948.8 KB 
ID:	29665
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 10-01-2017 at 02:04 PM.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Great progress. The key to long term success is to keep the diet dialed in and get your TRT setup and implemented. Once you get this setup, you can enjoy the benefits of the blast and cruise lifestyle. First and foremost....after this cycle.....get some blood work as this is your first run with Tren. If your going to partake in blast/cruise then you need to understand the importance of blood work. Remember, bro science is bro science and what works for one person may be ineffective for you but blood work never lies. Guys who treat this lifestyle with intelligence will bear the fruits...those who live on the edge with blatant disregard for their health are headed for trouble. Keep pushing!!

Juice69

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice log.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Didn't write it out but killed back traps biceps and abs yesterday. Hit 315 for 5 reps on rack pulls which isn't impressive here, but I'm pretty pleased I did it without lower back pain. Did pullups too which still wreck me due to BW and shitty core strength. Taking a rest day tonight I think. Feeling sore thirsty and hungry. Weight came up a pound after gorging on meatloaf mashed potatoes and steak/chorizo tacos after workout last night. Thinking im gonna just rest today and do legs tomorrow. Should I be doing cardio only on rest days? I feel like I get great results by just eating and resting when my body feels worn down.
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 10-02-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro...did you get a chance to read my post above?

Cardio is important for overall health and especially for lipid management. Fit it in when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Didn't write it out but killed back traps biceps and abs yesterday. Hit 315 for 5 reps on rack pulls which isn't impressive here, but I'm pretty pleased I did it without lower back pain. Did pullups too which still wreck me due to BW and shitty core strength. Taking a rest day tonight I think. Feeling sore thirsty and hungry. Weight came up a pound after gorging on meatloaf mashed potatoes and steak/chorizo tacos after workout last night. Thinking im gonna just rest today and do legs tomorrow. Should I be doing cardio only on rest days? I feel like I get great results by just eating and resting when my body feels worn down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Weight doesnt matter. Contracting your muscles is what matters. 315 for 5 is fine. Just keep at it and you will be really happy when you do 405 for 8.

Make sure you dont arch your back at all. Thats usually the cause of lower back pain. Try pull downs and hold the contraction at the bottom instead pullups if you are struggling. They really helped me build up my back strength until pulluls became easier.

As for cardio, I only walk. I take my dog on a morning walk everyday and 2 to 3 times a week I will walk to the gym and home. (20 minutes each way) Do what your body tells you though man. Feeling worn down and sore. Rest up. If you feel like doing some cardio. Go for it. Just have fun and do what works for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Bro...did you get a chance to read my post above?

Cardio is important for overall health and especially for lipid management. Fit it in when you can.
    Yessir I value your advice greatly. Sorry if it seemed like I didn't read. I do cardio typically after every workout and usually get at least 4 solid workouts a week in. If I'm working out a day where im bouncing that night, I skip the cardio to preserve energy in case I need it in a bad way later. Was just wondering out loud if I ought to do it every day even on days i don't lift.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

My personal thought is at least 2 times per week. With that said, I don't rest much between sets(1 minute or less) and generally increase the speed of my workouts. This is my cardio. Now, everyone has different views on this so you have to do what works for you. I highly recommend that you get blood work every three months(especially if you blast and cruise). Once you get your data, take a hard look at your lipids to see how they look. You may need to increase it or maybe you can get by with minimal. Again, the importance of blood work is key to maintaining good health.

Yessir I value your advice greatly. Sorry if it seemed like I didn't read. I do cardio typically after every workout and usually get at least 4 solid workouts a week in. If I'm working out a day where im bouncing that night, I skip the cardio to preserve energy in case I need it in a bad way later. Was just wondering out loud if I ought to do it every day even on days i don't lift.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

i'm thinking the cheap one i got before starting from privatemdlabs didn't include lipids. May have to get the more expensive one :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

i'm thinking the cheap one i got before starting from privatemdlabs didn't include lipids. May have to get the more expensive one :/
    I believe the capped hormone panel with lipids is $99.99 which is what you want when your cruising if I am not mistaken.

The hormone panel unisex at 152.49 might actually be better. It has lipid profile, CBC, CMP, igf1, free and total test lc/ms-ms (above1500) and a thyroid panel.
    Last edited by bonerjamz89; 10-02-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you live by a Kroger? Some Krogers have a Little Clinic that you can go to for lipids. It's cheap and fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Do you live by a Kroger? Some Krogers have a Little Clinic that you can go to for lipids. It's cheap and fast.
    Unfortunately not. I remember them from when I lived in tx. Nice stores. It's all publix and winn dixie here. One thing that makes me feel better is early in the cycle I had really bad bp symptoms headaches temple veins bulging, insomnia looking red like south park satan, but it seemed to settle down after a couple weeks, and I donated blood and felt amazing aside of the .22 caliber or whatever the fuck needle hole they left. They measured me at 168/85 before the donation and it'd been up to 170/100 at the launch of cycle. My body has tended to be very adaptive in the past, building tolerance to stuff rapidly whatever it is. Still won't neglect bloodwork still just catching up financially. I don't make much money and losing a few weeks work from irma crushed me.
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 10-02-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

I understand bro....just prioritize the blood work in your budget somehow. As far as blood pressure, don't be afraid to get on a mild ACE inhibitor...blood pressure is something that needs to be dialed in. High BP wreaks havoc on the body and in conjunction with AAS, its a bad combo. Hang tough.

Unfortunately not. I remember them from when I lived in tx. Nice stores. It's all publix and winn dixie here. One thing that makes me feel better is early in the cycle I had really bad bp symptoms headaches temple veins bulging, insomnia looking red like south park satan, but it seemed to settle down after a couple weeks, and I donated blood and felt amazing aside of the .22 caliber or whatever the fuck needle hole they left. They measured me at 168/85 before the donation and it'd been up to 170/100 at the launch of cycle. My body has tended to be very adaptive in the past, building tolerance to stuff rapidly whatever it is. Still won't neglect bloodwork still just catching up financially. I don't make much money and losing a few weeks work from irma crushed me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

One thing about being on gear that's a pain - shaving twice a day. The beard is trying to grow in way thicker coarser and faster. Is this why so many guys who gear just let it grow? I dig my clean shaved head/face look but getting tired of going thru razors. Just one of many ways to know the GC gear is legit af.
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 10-03-2017 at 06:43 AM.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

it's all about the DHT.

One thing about being on gear that's a pain - shaving twice a day. The beard is trying to grow in way thicker coarser and faster. Is this why so many guys who gear just let it grow? I dig my clean shaved head/face look but getting tired of going thru razors. Just one of many ways to know the GC gear is legit af.