• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FLsnakeman updated log post

IML Gear Cream!
I just learned about the 40% rule myself. Absolutely love it. Thanks ldog.

Just read about it too. So much respect for service men and wish I had gone in young instead of getting in trouble. I'll always stand for the national anthem and show appreciation and support for them any ways I can.

Just read about it too. So much respect for service men and wish I had gone in young instead of getting in trouble. I'll always stand for the national anthem and show appreciation and support for them any ways I can.
Ya I feel the same way. Life is one crazy journey. Im only 27 and the amount of growth and change I have made in the past 4 years is astonishing. I am a completely different person from who I once was.

The most beautiful part of life is that you can change.

Good deal bro. Keep working hard. Strong minds equal much success.

Back today

Crowded gym :(

Did good mornings, pull ups, cable pull downs, cable rows, and tricep pressdowns with 4+ sets and 10+ reps each

Did 11 min high intensity cardio on elliptical.

I really need bluetooth headphones. They actually played the pina coladas song and electric avenue on whatever god forsaken station they leave it on 😡

IMG_0319.JPG

Bald is beautiful!!!!!👍

Back today

Crowded gym :(

Did good mornings, pull ups, cable pull downs, cable rows, and tricep pressdowns with 4+ sets and 10+ reps each

Did 11 min high intensity cardio on elliptical.

I really need bluetooth headphones. They actually played the pina coladas song and electric avenue on whatever god forsaken station they leave it on 

View attachment 29748

Up to 235 again today. Been eating like an obese teenager. Did a heavy core and cardio workout today with 15 mins high intensity on the elliptical, crunches, leg raises, back raises, planks, and finished out with 15 min on the stair master. Bout an hour workout. My core is my weakest area so starting to give it its own day. My midsection is trimming up really fast. Obliques are really starting to pop. It's pretty tight except for the very bottom remnant of loose fat and extra skin that you can see at the bottom of my belly. Got some tren base on the way from gc to supercharge my workouts, can't wait to give it a whirl.

IMG_0328.JPG

Last edited:
Excellent! How is the Tren treating you? Any cardio issues?

Up to 235 again today. Been eating like an obese teenager. Did a heavy core and cardio workout today with 15 mins high intensity on the elliptical, crunches, leg raises, back raises, planks, and finished out with 15 min on the stair master. Bout an hour workout. My core is my weakest area so starting to give it its own day.

Excellent! How is the Tren treating you? Any cardio issues?

Cardio has actually gotten better perhaps due to the metabolic changes and loss of body fat. My body really seems to love the stuff. Gives me a "fuck yeah" feeling. Can't wait to try the base. For example before tren when i woke up id be groggy and roll around and sleep in if i could. Now my eyes open and i'm so hungry i have to get up to eat and my mind is awake.

Last edited:
Cardio has actually gotten better perhaps due to the metabolic changes and loss of body fat. My body really seems to love the stuff. Gives me a "fuck yeah" feeling. Can't wait to try the base. For example before tren when i woke up id be groggy and roll around and sleep in if i could. Now my eyes open and i'm so hungry i have to get up to eat and my mind is awake.

After reading through this whole thing I just thought I would chime in about cardio. Have you ever tried sprinting? Yes, I realize your not a small guy but neither am I (6'4" 240-250 depending on what I'm doing).
Maybe try finding a school or park (school is my preference as they always have tracks you can usually jump on. Try doing 10-20 50 yard sprints with as little rest between as possible and go all out. Just set a number and force yourself to do that number even if the last few are almost walking or literally walking. It does take time to adjust to this vs what the majority of people do for cardio.

If you end up liking them you can move to 100 or 200 hundred yard sprints. I promise you that you will be more than amazed at the quick progression you see physically.

GC

Get Shredded!
After reading through this whole thing I just thought I would chime in about cardio. Have you ever tried sprinting? Yes, I realize your not a small guy but neither am I (6'4" 240-250 depending on what I'm doing).
Maybe try finding a school or park (school is my preference as they always have tracks you can usually jump on. Try doing 10-20 50 yard sprints with as little rest between as possible and go all out. Just set a number and force yourself to do that number even if the last few are almost walking or literally walking. It does take time to adjust to this vs what the majority of people do for cardio.

If you end up liking them you can move to 100 or 200 hundred yard sprints. I promise you that you will be more than amazed at the quick progression you see physically.

GC

I'll admit high impact running is my absolute most hated form of exercise but maybe it'll suck less without my thighs rubbing together and gut slappin around. Lots of things that used to suck don't anymore, like putting on shoes or getting in a car for example. I will do this to try a new challenge starting early next week and report back how my feet and knees are doing. Like leg day I'm going to wanna time it far away from bouncing nights. I'm sure it would give me a lot of benefit for oxygen capacity and explosiveness and being stronger and more functional is just as much part of my goal as looking better. Thanks to GC and everyone here for being in my corner, helps me keep on track.

No problem bro....we are here to help. Just remember that using gear for the long term is a marathon. Your well on your way with the TRT program,gear education and quarterly blood work.

GC is a great guy other than outlaw country stuff😝

I'll admit high impact running is my absolute most hated form of exercise but maybe it'll suck less without my thighs rubbing together and gut slappin around. Lots of things that used to suck don't anymore, like putting on shoes or getting in a car for example. I will do this to try a new challenge starting early next week and report back how my feet and knees are doing. Like leg day I'm going to wanna time it far away from bouncing nights. I'm sure it would give me a lot of benefit for oxygen capacity and explosiveness and being stronger and more functional is just as much part of my goal as looking better. Thanks to GC and everyone here for being in my corner, helps me keep on track.

My lower back is pretty sore from yesterday's core workout. Not looking forward to standing guard 9-2 tonight. I try to avoid ibuprofen as Ive heard it's catabolic but what do yall think? Did some stretches this morning and had some high protein shakes with whey peanut butter eggs and coconut flour. Gonna keep off my feet as much as possible until then pound the protein and keep hydrated and hopefully get some extra sleep in along the way.

Cardio and diet, the gear will work for you. Focus on recomping. Look into intermittent fasting as well as carb cycling.

Motrin has its place but its hard on the liver and I'm reading more and more about its adverse effects on the heart. If I were you, I would reach out to REHH and see about getting some professional coaching,mentoring,etc. I think he could help you get dialed in long term. I see tons of potential in you bro!!!

My lower back is pretty sore from yesterday's core workout. Not looking forward to standing guard 9-2 tonight. I try to avoid ibuprofen as Ive heard it's catabolic but what do yall think? Did some stretches this morning and had some high protein shakes with whey peanut butter eggs and coconut flour. Gonna keep off my feet as much as possible until then pound the protein and keep hydrated and hopefully get some extra sleep in along the way.

That'd be pretty awesome but private coaching is unfortunately outside my budget now. I already am reading about carb cycling as suggested and I'm going to give it a shot. The tren seems to make me crave carbs like a motherfucker so might be a bit challenging. Intermittent fasting sounds maddening with the appetite roaring the way it is. In a way everyone here who replies to my log, gives me a new idea to go on or encourages me somehow are coaching in a way.

Good deal. I'll help anyway I can.👍

QUOTE=FLsnakeman;1293631]That'd be pretty awesome but private coaching is unfortunately outside my budget now. I already am reading about carb cycling as suggested and I'm going to give it a shot. The tren seems to make me crave carbs like a motherfucker so might be a bit challenging. Intermittent fasting sounds maddening with the appetite roaring the way it is. In a way everyone here who replies to my log, gives me a new idea to go on or encourages me somehow are coaching in a way.[/QUOTE]

234 today. Was gonna be leg day but not sure I'm gonna make it at this point. Did push-ups and cut the grass today in the hot sun and feel pretty damn sleepy. DOMS still present in core areas. The scale is jumping back and forth but I keep looking better and more vascular. Two new veins are showing on my left arm and my two main bicep veins are popping out really nice better than it shows in my pics. My usual plan is to hit it hard during the week and rest weekends since i bounce those nights but usually don't skip Monday. Gym is 24 hrs so might get a second wind later but if I keep feeling like this tonight I'm just gonna load up on protein and sleep.

Good deal. Don't underestimate the power of sleep. Its very important and ranks next to diet as one of the most important aspects of growth and recovery..,my two cents anyway.

234 today. Was gonna be leg day but not sure I'm gonna make it at this point. Did push-ups and cut the grass today in the hot sun and feel pretty damn sleepy. DOMS still present in core areas. The scale is jumping back and forth but I keep looking better and more vascular. Two new veins are showing on my left arm and my two main bicep veins are popping out really nice better than it shows in my pics. My usual plan is to hit it hard during the week and rest weekends since i bounce those nights but usually don't skip Monday. Gym is 24 hrs so might get a second wind later but if I keep feeling like this tonight I'm just gonna load up on protein and sleep.

Good deal. Don't underestimate the power of sleep. Its very important and ranks next to diet as one of the most important aspects of growth and recovery..,my two cents anyway.

X2...You grow while you sleep, thats when the majority of recovery and growth occurs. Lack of sleep equals lack of gains

IML Gear Cream!
Alright bros more tren ace and the highly anticipated double base arrived today from GC with fast shipping as always. Gonna pin this stuff and hit the gym can't wait to report back results.

IMG_0348.JPG

This stuff kicks ass I can taste it yea boy. Was expecting some pain but nope. Off to go hit legs and probably some other stuff too.

Did an explosive leg workout up to 360 on leg press and 160 on leg extension high rep ranges 5+ sets and low rest time. I EASILY cleared 1 mile on the elliptical in under 10 minutes with no stitch in side no panting which is unheard of. I feel like I could still do more sets. Also banged out hammer curls dumbell presses flys and rows for a pump all around. Lots of power and endurance on this with a cool hair standing up on edge feeling and that tren taste on the baxk of my tongue. A little bit of pip kicked in but barely a blip on the sensors. I usually hate leg day but had fun.

IMG_0352.JPG

Might as well paint those nails FL

Everyone loves to rip on my nails but I lose fingertip dexterity for holding onto small pieces of metal as i sharpen them for my trade if I cut them off. Also if something itches I can't scratch. And can't hold onto a roach for shit. They are there for a reason. Can't tap on something in a satisfying way. Can't stand nublet fingertips. Check ur pm when u get a chance ldog.

I got you bro. I'm waiting for a good scientific answer from my Senior VP of Chemical Engineering. Once I get a response, l'll relay the info.

Everyone loves to rip on my nails but I lose fingertip dexterity for holding onto small pieces of metal as i sharpen them for my trade if I cut them off. Also if something itches I can't scratch. And can't hold onto a roach for shit. They are there for a reason. Can't tap on something in a satisfying way. Can't stand nublet fingertips. Check ur pm when u get a chance ldog.

Chest and arms today

15 reps 135 10 reps 225 5 reps with 245 twice then 7 reps 225 5 reps 225 then 10 reps 135 on bench

Hit dips, tricep presses, cable boxing, ezbar curls, hammer curls, flys, and military press as well all high rep ranges with weight slowly creeping up. 65 on the stack for cable boxing feels like 45 did a month ago. Fuckin pumpasaurus rex on this double base awesome stuff and no stim jitters like otc pwo. Picked up some wrist wraps and my tiny wrists aren't giving me grief anymore. Powering through 20 rep sets like 10 rep sets.

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

Last edited:
I see progress bro....stay tight on that diet.

Chest and arms today

15 reps 135 10 reps 225 5 reps with 245 twice then 7 reps 225 5 reps 225 then 10 reps 135 on bench

Hit dips, tricep presses, cable boxing, ezbar curls, hammer curls, flys, and military press as well all high rep ranges with weight slowly creeping up. 65 on the stack for cable boxing feels like 45 did a month ago. Fuckin pumpasaurus rex on this double base awesome stuff and no stim jitters like otc pwo. Picked up some wrist wraps and my tiny wrists aren't giving me grief anymore. Powering through 20 rep sets like 10 rep sets.

View attachment 29820

View attachment 29822

Back