• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FLsnakeman updated log post

Get Shredded!
Thanks for the encouraging words bros. Here's a pic of me and my dad from July a few months after restarting training and diet but no gear/supps to show how far ive come. I had intended to wait a little longer to gear but when my bloods came back at 300 natty i said fuckit. Lots of comments on my rapid transformation. :)

IMG_0100.JPG

Last edited:
Great progress. The key to long term success is to keep the diet dialed in and get your TRT setup and implemented. Once you get this setup, you can enjoy the benefits of the blast and cruise lifestyle. First and foremost....after this cycle.....get some blood work as this is your first run with Tren. If your going to partake in blast/cruise then you need to understand the importance of blood work. Remember, bro science is bro science and what works for one person may be ineffective for you but blood work never lies. Guys who treat this lifestyle with intelligence will bear the fruits...those who live on the edge with blatant disregard for their health are headed for trouble. Keep pushing!!

Didn't write it out but killed back traps biceps and abs yesterday. Hit 315 for 5 reps on rack pulls which isn't impressive here, but I'm pretty pleased I did it without lower back pain. Did pullups too which still wreck me due to BW and shitty core strength. Taking a rest day tonight I think. Feeling sore thirsty and hungry. Weight came up a pound after gorging on meatloaf mashed potatoes and steak/chorizo tacos after workout last night. Thinking im gonna just rest today and do legs tomorrow. Should I be doing cardio only on rest days? I feel like I get great results by just eating and resting when my body feels worn down.

Last edited:
Bro...did you get a chance to read my post above?

Cardio is important for overall health and especially for lipid management. Fit it in when you can.

Didn't write it out but killed back traps biceps and abs yesterday. Hit 315 for 5 reps on rack pulls which isn't impressive here, but I'm pretty pleased I did it without lower back pain. Did pullups too which still wreck me due to BW and shitty core strength. Taking a rest day tonight I think. Feeling sore thirsty and hungry. Weight came up a pound after gorging on meatloaf mashed potatoes and steak/chorizo tacos after workout last night. Thinking im gonna just rest today and do legs tomorrow. Should I be doing cardio only on rest days? I feel like I get great results by just eating and resting when my body feels worn down.

Weight doesnt matter. Contracting your muscles is what matters. 315 for 5 is fine. Just keep at it and you will be really happy when you do 405 for 8.

Make sure you dont arch your back at all. Thats usually the cause of lower back pain. Try pull downs and hold the contraction at the bottom instead pullups if you are struggling. They really helped me build up my back strength until pulluls became easier.

As for cardio, I only walk. I take my dog on a morning walk everyday and 2 to 3 times a week I will walk to the gym and home. (20 minutes each way) Do what your body tells you though man. Feeling worn down and sore. Rest up. If you feel like doing some cardio. Go for it. Just have fun and do what works for you.

Bro...did you get a chance to read my post above?

Cardio is important for overall health and especially for lipid management. Fit it in when you can.

Yessir I value your advice greatly. Sorry if it seemed like I didn't read. I do cardio typically after every workout and usually get at least 4 solid workouts a week in. If I'm working out a day where im bouncing that night, I skip the cardio to preserve energy in case I need it in a bad way later. Was just wondering out loud if I ought to do it every day even on days i don't lift.

My personal thought is at least 2 times per week. With that said, I don't rest much between sets(1 minute or less) and generally increase the speed of my workouts. This is my cardio. Now, everyone has different views on this so you have to do what works for you. I highly recommend that you get blood work every three months(especially if you blast and cruise). Once you get your data, take a hard look at your lipids to see how they look. You may need to increase it or maybe you can get by with minimal. Again, the importance of blood work is key to maintaining good health.

Yessir I value your advice greatly. Sorry if it seemed like I didn't read. I do cardio typically after every workout and usually get at least 4 solid workouts a week in. If I'm working out a day where im bouncing that night, I skip the cardio to preserve energy in case I need it in a bad way later. Was just wondering out loud if I ought to do it every day even on days i don't lift.

i'm thinking the cheap one i got before starting from privatemdlabs didn't include lipids. May have to get the more expensive one :/

i'm thinking the cheap one i got before starting from privatemdlabs didn't include lipids. May have to get the more expensive one :/
I believe the capped hormone panel with lipids is $99.99 which is what you want when your cruising if I am not mistaken.

The hormone panel unisex at 152.49 might actually be better. It has lipid profile, CBC, CMP, igf1, free and total test lc/ms-ms (above1500) and a thyroid panel.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Do you live by a Kroger? Some Krogers have a Little Clinic that you can go to for lipids. It's cheap and fast.

Do you live by a Kroger? Some Krogers have a Little Clinic that you can go to for lipids. It's cheap and fast.

Unfortunately not. I remember them from when I lived in tx. Nice stores. It's all publix and winn dixie here. One thing that makes me feel better is early in the cycle I had really bad bp symptoms headaches temple veins bulging, insomnia looking red like south park satan, but it seemed to settle down after a couple weeks, and I donated blood and felt amazing aside of the .22 caliber or whatever the fuck needle hole they left. They measured me at 168/85 before the donation and it'd been up to 170/100 at the launch of cycle. My body has tended to be very adaptive in the past, building tolerance to stuff rapidly whatever it is. Still won't neglect bloodwork still just catching up financially. I don't make much money and losing a few weeks work from irma crushed me.

Last edited:
I understand bro....just prioritize the blood work in your budget somehow. As far as blood pressure, don't be afraid to get on a mild ACE inhibitor...blood pressure is something that needs to be dialed in. High BP wreaks havoc on the body and in conjunction with AAS, its a bad combo. Hang tough.

Unfortunately not. I remember them from when I lived in tx. Nice stores. It's all publix and winn dixie here. One thing that makes me feel better is early in the cycle I had really bad bp symptoms headaches temple veins bulging, insomnia looking red like south park satan, but it seemed to settle down after a couple weeks, and I donated blood and felt amazing aside of the .22 caliber or whatever the fuck needle hole they left. They measured me at 168/85 before the donation and it'd been up to 170/100 at the launch of cycle. My body has tended to be very adaptive in the past, building tolerance to stuff rapidly whatever it is. Still won't neglect bloodwork still just catching up financially. I don't make much money and losing a few weeks work from irma crushed me.

One thing about being on gear that's a pain - shaving twice a day. The beard is trying to grow in way thicker coarser and faster. Is this why so many guys who gear just let it grow? I dig my clean shaved head/face look but getting tired of going thru razors. Just one of many ways to know the GC gear is legit af.

Last edited:
it's all about the DHT.

One thing about being on gear that's a pain - shaving twice a day. The beard is trying to grow in way thicker coarser and faster. Is this why so many guys who gear just let it grow? I dig my clean shaved head/face look but getting tired of going thru razors. Just one of many ways to know the GC gear is legit af.

Legs today

5 sets of 10 on leg press machine 220-360
5 sets of 10 leg extensions 70-120
cant find a calf machine in this gym or a legcurl. Did some lunges.
3 sets of 15 leg raises.
12 minutes on stair master damn that things harder than it looks

Skipped the squats this and last week and lower back feels much better will try them again next week.

Did feeder curls to pump up biceps. Left wrist still excruciating during curls and becoming a real bummer.

Winn Dixie had 2.00 off 3 cartons of pasteurized egg whites bought them mothers up bout to make some damn chicken and rice.

Yeah boyyyy....get them eggs cooked up. Be a good ole Southern boy and put some grape jelly on that scrambled goodness!!

What up with the wrist pain?

Legs today

5 sets of 10 on leg press machine 220-360
5 sets of 10 leg extensions 70-120
cant find a calf machine in this gym or a legcurl. Did some lunges.
3 sets of 15 leg raises.
12 minutes on stair master damn that things harder than it looks

Skipped the squats this and last week and lower back feels much better will try them again next week.

Did feeder curls to pump up biceps. Left wrist still excruciating during curls and becoming a real bummer.

Winn Dixie had 2.00 off 3 cartons of pasteurized egg whites bought them mothers up bout to make some damn chicken and rice.

It's terrible whatever it is. I was curling over 100 lbs ez now 70 is agonizing. It's a sharp pain originating in the lunate bone area and radiating up the outside of the forearm. It hurts during benching too but just a slight aggravation. Hammer curls are still basically fine. I think it might be I overtrained it because my biceps recover so fast was doing them almost every session. I was wondering if the ai might be to blame. Been researching compounds that help with joints. Maybe wrist wraps would be a good investment. Another thing I've made little mention of is also using iml's androhard td product which is a dht prohormone which supposedly also reduces estradiol. I suppose only bloods would tell the whole story.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
It could be a variety of things but I think it's:

Overtraining which strained your wrist. I would ice it and drastically lower the weight for a week.

Sometimes brothers who are somewhat new to gear will go all out and increase their weights beyond what their tendons and ligaments are able to keep up with. This happens quite a bit with Superdrol. It's always best to pace yourself. I always tell brothers and myself that this is a marathon and not a sprint. Sometimes you just have to dial it down for a little while.

It's terrible whatever it is. I was curling over 100 lbs ez now 70 is agonizing. It's a sharp pain originating in the lunate bone area and radiating up the outside of the forearm. It hurts during benching too but just a slight aggravation. Hammer curls are still basically fine. I think it might be I overtrained it because my biceps recover so fast was doing them almost every session. I was wondering if the ai might be to blame. Been researching compounds that help with joints. Maybe wrist wraps would be a good investment. Another thing I've made little mention of is also using iml's androhard td product which is a dht prohormone which supposedly also reduces estradiol. I suppose only bloods would tell the whole story.

Chest today got to gym late not feeling super strong

Did bench sets high reps up to 225
dip machine high rep sets loaded with 160
fly machine high rep 160 sets

Did at least 15 reps on these all with minimal rest and high intensity except the 225 benches. Pump is rock hard.

Did at least 15 reps on these all with minimal rest and high intensity except the 225 benches. Pump is rock hard.
Good shit man. Now eat until it hurts.

Good job pushing through when your not feeling it....that's a good sign that your hungry for change and willing to work hard. Good stuff bro. Do some research on something called the 40% rule. It's well known around the Special Ops groups. Once you can conquer that, your well on your way to long term success my brother!!!!

You are really leaning out in your mid section.

The tren seems to have retooled my metabolism. I wake up more alert from sleep immediately hungry where before I could barely stand to eat breakfast. The fat just keeps melting even as the scale moves back and forth.

Good job pushing through when your not feeling it....that's a good sign that your hungry for change and willing to work hard. Good stuff bro. Do some research on something called the 40% rule. It's well known around the Special Ops groups. Once you can conquer that, your well on your way to long term success my brother!!!!
I just learned about the 40% rule myself. Absolutely love it. Thanks ldog.

Back