FLsnakeman updated log post

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast
    Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

How's the Cramps going ? Haha, I was getting a hummer, and got a hamstring cramp. I jumped 2 foot in the air !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

Hit almost all body parts today. Lots of iso press, pulldowns, and crunches, hammer curls, side raises, dips, back raises, Russian twist, leg press, adducors/abductors,and 20 min cardio. My weight is down to 204, and my serratus is starting to show nicely. Loose skin is a drag. Triceps and traps, my best muscles,
    are getting massive.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Keep it up.....I would highly recommend chest exercises using dumbbells.

Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post

Hit almost all body parts today. Lots of iso press, pulldowns, and crunches, hammer curls, side raises, dips, back raises, Russian twist, leg press, adducors/abductors,and 20 min cardio. My weight is down to 204, and my serratus is starting to show nicely. Loose skin is a drag. Triceps and traps, my best muscles,
    are getting massive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Keep it up.....I would highly recommend chest exercises using dumbbells.
    I actually usually do inclines. I left them out of that workout because my elbow was a little sore from the day job. I do tons of pushups as well. My gym sadly only has smith machines for flat bench which i hate to use because it's hell on rotator cuffs. I've always hated my flat, spread out pecs. Part of my tall lanky physique. Most of my muscles are long and lack that "pop." I'm also not even trying to eat in a defecit but still dropping weight. Manual labor job must be shredding calories. I can see that if i ever want to really put on some muscle im gonna have to get uncomfortable full of food most days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude, you made Hella progress, good fucking work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 88HerculesGenes88 View Post
    Dude, you made Hella progress, good fucking work!
    The advice and encouragement I've found here, along with various gc products have brought me a long way and helped me get results from the work i put in. It's easier to stay motivated when you are actually getting results, not on a geological time scale..that keeps me hungry for more and grinding at it where when i was younger and did natty i never had the passion or drive i do now and always inevitably went back to couch potato. Huge thanks to gc, ldog, and all you bros who have followed along. I'm nearing the end of my tpp/npp/mast and haven't been able to get any atipp in yet(fuck covid regulations and cut hours), so it's looking like I'll be dropping to a test enanthate cruise after the last blue top is done. I'm thinking 250-300 a week will be solid, and i still have plenty of tbol and a few anadrols left to play with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

The advice and encouragement I've found here, along with various gc products have brought me a long way and helped me get results from the work i put in. It's easier to stay motivated when you are actually getting results, not on a geological time scale..that keeps me hungry for more and grinding at it where when i was younger and did natty i never had the passion or drive i do now and always inevitably went back to couch potato. Huge thanks to gc, ldog, and all you bros who have followed along. I'm nearing the end of my tpp/npp/mast and haven't been able to get any atipp in yet(fuck covid regulations and cut hours), so it's looking like I'll be dropping to a test enanthate cruise after the last blue top is done. I'm thinking 250-300 a week will be solid, and i still have plenty of tbol and a few anadrols left to play with.
    That's all awesome to hear bro!

In regards to cruising, especially with the dosing of the anointed oil GC produces, 1 ml of his test e every 5-7 days will be solid as fuck and you can work on perfecting the diet, training and overall consistency/intensity of it all, I Guarantee you that you can continue making progress on 200mg a week.
    I am prescribed 200mg a week and have been for years. Depending on your own personal metabolism of gear, 200 mg may be fucking perfect 👌.
    I recommend you start at a lower dose for your cruise, like 200 every5-7 days, kick ass with your diet and training, pay attention to how you feel for a month, if great, then keep it there and after another month passes, get bloods ( assuming there are no drastic changes within this 2nd month) if all is still good then just keep on truckin and fuckin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll definitely be dividing the dose into 2 pins a week at least. Probably a half ml twice a week. I try to avoid big fluctuations. I still feel amazing now and mainly just want to cruise a while to resensitize receptors and give my prostate a break. The only negative effects im dealing with are related to bph - waking up to piss, minor constipation, frequent pissing. Been taking pygeum idk if it does any good. Other than that, my bp is great, cardio performance is great, sexual performance is on absolute fire. I am currently working demolition in the Florida heat and finishing strong on long days with plenty of energy for a lady friend after. Pretty sure im way healthier even on blast than i was when i drank and did drugs and smoked cigs.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep, with your chest situation, dumbbells are a must....incline especially.

You have decent genetics so don't get down on yourself. Manual labor and bodybuilding is a tough duo......eating alot of food is a must in that situation.

With that said, you have made crazy progress. Your physique is solid....lots of guys would love to have your physique. Its almost time to find you some low dose cruise compounds and roll with it for awhle. TPP/NPP would be great.....ATIPP would be great or even Test ISO would be great. You should be very proud of your accomplishments...time to maintain and then get back in the ring of blasting after a few months.

I actually usually do inclines. I left them out of that workout because my elbow was a little sore from the day job. I do tons of pushups as well. My gym sadly only has smith machines for flat bench which i hate to use because it's hell on rotator cuffs. I've always hated my flat, spread out pecs. Part of my tall lanky physique. Most of my muscles are long and lack that "pop." I'm also not even trying to eat in a defecit but still dropping weight. Manual labor job must be shredding calories. I can see that if i ever want to really put on some muscle im gonna have to get uncomfortable full of food most days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

Hit upper body and core today with pullups, curls, dumbells chest press, side raises, crunches, captains chair and pulldowns. Weight 204. Finished my last blue top and starting on 250 test e per week in 2 pins. Havent checked my back in awhile, and im loving how shredded it looks and my waist taper.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points

This is a great journey to watch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I wanted to make a new post with my gym reopened and the latest changes i made to my cycle. I've done lots of reading lately and I couldn't resist trying some tren for it's fabled recomping effects. Adjusted test to 450 a week and doing 40 mg tren ace daily rotating between quads and vgs. There was some insomnia issues day 2 but now i feel great and will stop the tren as soon as unwanted sides manifest. Ancillaries are arimidex and p5p ed. I did my squats and some back work yesterday but forgot to log it. Here's my workout today.

bench

135x15
    225x10
    245x5
    255x3
    225x10
    225x4

incline bench
    115x11
    115x10
    115x5

ezbar curls
    10x70
    10x80
    6x90

tricep cables
    130x15
    150x8
    130x10

hammer curls
    10x40s
    8x30s
    6x25s

seated cable row
    10x150
    10x150
    7x150

30 min interval training on elliptical HR 130-160

What dose did you start at with trt ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    297 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SMM84 View Post
    What dose did you start at with trt ?

Back then, I started with 500 mg test e per week, added tren ace after a few weeks (yes im a nut), and rode that out about 2 months, and switched to test npp and eq awhile, then cruised on 250 test e a week until i started relapsing and went off gear a long time. I got back on with blast this past may, cut down the body fat with the test e and tren ace, then switched it up for awhile with the tpp/npp/mast blend and some orals and im going down to 250 test enanthate a week now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points

Great improvements FL. Keep at it man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Back then, I started with 500 mg test e per week, added tren ace after a few weeks (yes im a nut), and rode that out about 2 months, and switched to test npp and eq awhile, then cruised on 250 test e a week until i started relapsing and went off gear a long time. I got back on with blast this past may, cut down the body fat with the test e and tren ace, then switched it up for awhile with the tpp/npp/mast blend and some orals and im going down to 250 test enanthate a week now.
    I was on 100-150 from a dr but he wouldn’t raise my dose and it wasn’t doing anything so I took matters into my own hands lol. Just raised myself to 200mg 2 x a week 400mg. Reason I ask is because I am we’re you were at beginning of your journey. Anyways you look awesome bro. I’ve dealt with drug abuse as well. Great to see the positive changes you have made. Keep it up brotha