• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FLsnakeman updated log post

IML Gear Cream!
I was 230-232 when i was low t. When I started my test, I went into the 240s and today I'm back to 235 with noticeable lean muscle increases. Recomping rapidly. I had bad insomnia and scary aggression the first few nights on tren but my body seems to have adapted to it very well. The only side that I don't like, as I mentioned, is the nuts do shrink, and there is a slight discomfort in them sometimes(givin em a little rub helps, serious talk.). However, I'm a big scarred up cracker whose body is accustomed to abuse, and tren affects most people with worse sides. Putting tren in on a beginner cycle is really not recommended and was a personal decision for me after reading a lot about it.

Thank you , I've had the nut pain before with m1t .have you tried taking any sleeping meds? How is your attitude normally? Do you think for a guy with above average patience it would make them have normal patience?
Second set of questions. Are you planning on doing a paleo or Atkins diet ? Have you increased your salt intake?

I suppose my diet is somewhat close to paleo except it includes rice and the occasional tortilla. I simply can't cut carbs too low or my strength and energy plummet and I look flat af. The tren seems to intensify carb cravings and just hunger in general. I eat lots of meats fish and shellfish and leafy greens at least 3-4 times a week. I just use a little melatonin and my usual cannabis oil and sleep fine. The trensomnia seemed to go away in a few days as my body got used to it.

Low carbing makes me cranky , you're supposed to increase meats with skin . Has tren changed your pee? I hear it can make your pee dark like pop . When you say cannabis oil , you mean cbd oil or wax ?

Skin splitting pumps today. Did lots of cable work and some misc exercises today the gym was packed. I hit my back pretty good with lots of reps on rows and pull downs, good mornings, did some leg presses, and lots of reps cable boxing (that's the best word i got for it, I hold a cable set high up and use a compound punching movement that hits my core arm and chest and typically do 20 rep sets of these alternating sides til I feel like I'm about to puke. Also did 15 mins high intensity cardio. Shoveled down over the course of the day a quart of egg whites, 2 whole raw eggs, 2 lbs of shrimp, four bowls of rice, a leftover pork chop, 2 pieces of carrot cake, and I think that's it. Still hungry bros lol.

Ps bomb_02 no my piss is normal, and it's good real wax. It does make me thirstier so I drink more water. If it turned my piss brown or did half the crazy shit some people say it does to them I'd drop it and just use test and eq or something.

Last edited:
Itll turn ur piss dark the longer you are on. Nothing to worry about. Tren is pretty renal toxic. It will metabolize in your urine and make it darker. Thats just the drug being used up its not an issue.

I've read some conflicting info about renal toxicity. What I came away with is it's heavily linked to dehydration and increasing fluids and keeping urine clear helps that. I do notice increased lower back pain but it's way below kidney level in the thoracolumbar fascia area and chalked it up to doing a few nights more on security now where I stand straight and motionless for extended periods. Not to mention the rapid accretion of upper body mass and shredding away the padding i used to have around the waist 🤣. Will keep a close eye on my health.

Great post..I'm fired up for you.

Skin splitting pumps today. Did lots of cable work and some misc exercises today the gym was packed. I hit my back pretty good with lots of reps on rows and pull downs, good mornings, did some leg presses, and lots of reps cable boxing (that's the best word i got for it, I hold a cable set high up and use a compound punching movement that hits my core arm and chest and typically do 20 rep sets of these alternating sides til I feel like I'm about to puke. Also did 15 mins high intensity cardio. Shoveled down over the course of the day a quart of egg whites, 2 whole raw eggs, 2 lbs of shrimp, four bowls of rice, a leftover pork chop, 2 pieces of carrot cake, and I think that's it. Still hungry bros lol.

Ps bomb_02 no my piss is normal, and it's good real wax. It does make me thirstier so I drink more water. If it turned my piss brown or did half the crazy shit some people say it does to them I'd drop it and just use test and eq or something.

I've read some conflicting info about renal toxicity. What I came away with is it's heavily linked to dehydration and increasing fluids and keeping urine clear helps that. I do notice increased lower back pain but it's way below kidney level in the thoracolumbar fascia area and chalked it up to doing a few nights more on security now where I stand straight and motionless for extended periods. Not to mention the rapid accretion of upper body mass and shredding away the padding i used to have around the waist 🤣. Will keep a close eye on my health.
Ur good homey. Just dont be alarmed if ur piss darkens even if your consuming 2 gallons of h2o a day. Its just the tren metabolites coming out of your body. No harm done. Also I believe you are having aas induced back pumps. Its very common. Espcually on the trenny tren.

I believe FLsnakeman has been bitten by the Tren bug! Its a love hate relationship.

Get Shredded!
I believe FLsnakeman has been bitten by the Tren bug! Its a love hate relationship.
Aint that the truth. Once you fuck up a relationship cuz of tren, you learn your lesson haha.

Whenever the rage comes, just remind yourself thats just uncle tren coming for a visit.

Aint that the truth. Once you fuck up a relationship cuz of tren, you learn your lesson haha.

Whenever the rage comes, just remind yourself thats just uncle tren coming for a visit.

I got a couple older girls I see here and there one travels one works a ton no drama or issues so nothing to really fuck up on love the older chicks get mad back rubs and scratchin, they know how to treat a man and don't gimme no shit. And if we piss each other off and peace out, we both knew we weren't gonna be a forever thing so nice and easy.

Lol!!!!!

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Tried something different today and pinned my tren in the gym bathroom right before my workout instead of in the morning and had a great workout with new pr on bench! Joints are a bit creaky, wondering if maybe I ought to cut back on my ai. Dude who works here commented on how fast im putting on size and getting stronger.

bench[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]15 reps 135[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]3 reps 275(new pr)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]2 reps 275[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]8 reps 225[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]5 reps 225[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]dip machine with 160 loaded up[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]3 sets of 10[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Tricep rope pulls set on 130[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]2 sets of 10[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]1 set of 6[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]good mornings [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]3 sets of 10 with 115[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]curls [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]various sets high reps lowish weight. Left wrist is screaming for some reason almost feels like a shin splint up my forearm[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]15 min high intensity cardio
[/FONT][/FONT]

Arms feeling massive core and legs slowly catching up

IMG_0272.JPG
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
IMG_0271.JPG
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Be careful with that bro....cameras when you least expect it.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Tried something different today and pinned my tren in the gym bathroom right before my workout instead of in the morning and had a great workout with new pr on bench! Joints are a bit creaky, wondering if maybe I ought to cut back on my ai. Dude who works here commented on how fast im putting on size and getting stronger.

bench[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]15 reps 135[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]3 reps 275(new pr)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]2 reps 275[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]8 reps 225[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]dip machine with 160 loaded up[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]3 sets of 10[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Tricep rope pulls set on 130[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]2 sets of 10[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]1 set of 6[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]good mornings [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]3 sets of 10 with 115[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]curls [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]various sets high reps lowish weight. Left wrist is screaming for some reason almost feels like a shin splint up my forearm[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]15 min high intensity cardio
[/FONT][/FONT]

Arms feeling massive core and legs slowly catching up

View attachment 29574
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
View attachment 29575
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

isn't it highly illegal to have a camera in a bathroom (not locker room)?? Also I looked around and if there was it'd have to be some james bond shit to be hidden that well.

I just live by trust and verify...I would never pin gear in the gym...just my personal opinion....just be careful bro....lots of wandering eyes .

isn't it highly illegal to have a camera in a bathroom (not locker room)?? Also I looked around and if there was it'd have to be some james bond shit to be hidden that well.

I just live by trust and verify...I would never pin gear in the gym...just my personal opinion....just be careful bro....lots of wandering eyes .
Not to mention I dont wanna throw a pin in the trash and have some girl who works at my gym poke herself on accident.

Right on bros it was just hilarious to imagine someone would leave a pin right there in the trash i bet it's happened though somewhere. Really busy with clients today hopefully to thegym later.

Right on bros it was just hilarious to imagine someone would leave a pin right there in the trash i bet it's happened though somewhere. Really busy with clients today hopefully to thegym later.
Ive seen it multiple times actually. They have a sign in the bathroom that says NO STEROIDS.

Did a quick workout today been swamped with work errands and personal crap the last 2 days. I did some 225 sets on bench, military presses, tricep presses, curls, hammer curls and overhead press. Pumps are insane. On my second of two vials of tren gonna be sad when it's gone. Would have went for more had i known id like it so much. And I'm starting to see my abs! Weight dropped down to 233. Feeling leaner and meaner by the day thanks gc!

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

I catch dudes pinning in the bathroom all the time. More often than not its small insulin syringes so I assume they are trying to time the insulin pin and workouts just right.

Keep pushing my brother!!!

Did a quick workout today been swamped with work errands and personal crap the last 2 days. I did some 225 sets on bench, military presses, tricep presses, curls, hammer curls and overhead press. Pumps are insane. On my second of two vials of tren gonna be sad when it's gone. Would have went for more had i known id like it so much. And I'm starting to see my abs! Weight dropped down to 233. Feeling leaner and meaner by the day thanks gc!

View attachment 29648

View attachment 29649

- - - Updated - - -

Your probably right bro.👍

I catch dudes pinning in the bathroom all the time. More often than not its small insulin syringes so I assume they are trying to time the insulin pin and workouts just right.

232 this morning. Weight has been falling for about a week now with strength continuing to improve. I ate like 4 bowls of rice a carton of whites, a lb of shrimp and four chicken tacos. I suppose I should start weighing everything and counting calories exactly but damn that's a pain in the ass. I think my maintenance calories went up. Loving the way I look and sex drive is at ridiculous levels. I've heard stories about tren killing the libido but it seems to have the opposite effect on me.

Last edited:
232 this morning. Weight has been falling for about a week now with strength continuing to improve. I ate like 4 bowls of rice a carton of whites, a lb of shrimp and four chicken tacos. I suppose I should start weighing everything and counting calories exactly but damn that's a pain in the ass. I think my maintenance calories went up. Loving the way I look and sex drive is at ridiculous levels. I've heard stories about tren killing the libido but it seems to have the opposite effect on me.
Just keep eating man. For me personally, I can never eat enough on tren. I will eat 4k calories on a cut. The sex drive thing is the same for me as well. I was nutting 7 times a day at one point. Glad your enjoying your run so far. Keep pushing.

Excellent!!!!

Back