• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork is shit: any bloodwork using GC's church?

Jbatts

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ldog,
Headed to moneygram, probably to get bitcoin...

Any bloodwork on gear church yet? My test is tanked, and there's a sale; and I need a domestic source so I can get shit working again quick.

Oh no, what was you taking?

Sent from my MI MIX using Tapatalk

Oh, ok I was starting to say....

Let's just assume it was a lab error.
I don't get paid enough to start drama.

Just want to know if switching to GC has merit; aka blood work to back his goods.

Let's just assume it was a lab error.
I don't get paid enough to start drama.

Just want to know if switching to GC has merit; aka blood work to back his goods.

Stop looking for cheap gearz or have Dutch buy you some real test

This is why I recently asked if anyone has gotten bloodwork on Dutch Test. Have used their test cyp at 500 and now back to 250 for a few months and not feeling good. Waiting for my doc to order labs for me.

Excuse me?
Not sure what you're saying.

Not sure but think he's saying you use Dutch that's why your test is junk so unless Dutch buys you real test find another Legit Source? Not sure just reading between the lines here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
We have lots of guys running logs with positive reviews. Blood work will be forthcoming from ASF but we have info from other past boards. I'll see what I can do.

Ldog,
Headed to moneygram, probably to get bitcoin...

Any bloodwork on gear church yet? My test is tanked, and there's a sale; and I need a domestic source so I can get shit working again quick.

I was going to be getting bloods sooner on my run with GC but im financially devastated due to hurricane irma. Hopefully I'll have them up in a few weeks. I will say their customer service is mind blowing seriously cool people and my sex drive and energy is up way too high for the stuff to be fake.

Ive never ran bloods on sus. Is their a different protocol to follow? Was thinking just doing 6 weeks on then pulling 24 hours after a pin.

We have lots of guys running logs with positive reviews. Blood work will be forthcoming from ASF but we have info from other past boards. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks ldog; is the sale still on?

Back