• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help

Athena87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just trying to get some help on figuring out what happened to my order on Pharmacom not bad mouthing anyone just was upset with the process and t lack of response or help to figure out what happened to the 500.00 in bitcoin I sent .

A second thread? Have you PM'd a rep first? That would be my first go to.

Man I'm trying to figure that out I don't know where to start first time using the site I have used western union before never had a problem I tryed the bitcoin and it seems like everything is screwed up. I don't know how to directly get ahold of a rep that's why I'm on the forum trying to figure something out or get answers . I'm not badmouthing anyone or trying to cause anything just want to get some help .

I've left messages directly on their site and given all the info I have involving the bitcoin and have heard one automated message

I'm sure you are just trying to figure it out but starting multiple threads comes across badly and one in the proper forum would help. Like maybe Pharmacom's subforum. However first send a PM to one of their reps here on this forum. I think Dema is a rep. He answered you in your other thread. Ask him about it privately first.

Thanks man !! Appreciate it is there a way to take these threads down ??

Only mods/super mods and admins can do things with threads, but it will probably stay. No worries. Hope you get it squared away.

you need post on they board or pm they rep first. I believe they will solve the problem for you. Good lucky

Back