• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom can't find my bitcoin

Athena87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just purchased 500.00 worth of gear from Pharmacom have only received automated replies about my payment using bitcoin first time using bitcoin and they haven't really reached out to solve the issue I have sent them all the information I have and don't know what else to do. I have no idea what happened to the money I spent . I have been skeptical about this whole process as I usually get my gear locally . I just heard great reviews from too many people and thought if there was a problem Vladimir would be in contact with me more often to resolve the issue .

Shouldn't air dirty laundry like this. I'm sure there's other avenues before this one

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out what avenues I can take because at this point I don't know .

What other avenues should I take the money I sent is not just my money so I'm trying to get to the bottom of this??

Just purchased 500.00 worth of gear from Pharmacom have only received automated replies about my payment using bitcoin first time using bitcoin and they haven't really reached out to solve the issue I have sent them all the information I have and don't know what else to do. I have no idea what happened to the money I spent . I have been skeptical about this whole process as I usually get my gear locally . I just heard great reviews from too many people and thought if there was a problem Vladimir would be in contact with me more often to resolve the issue .

And how long have ago did you send the bitcoin?

I have no idea it's my first time using it and I feel like I'm out 500.00. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone just trying to get to the bottom of my issue without feeling that I'm talking to an automated email when I have sent all the information I have .

I sent the bitcoin yesterday and have received an email stating my funds were not received asking for the invoice

How do you not know what service you use to send the bit coin? if you don't know then everyone will think your lieing

Are you sure you sent it to the correct bitcoin address even?

I used Jaxx . And I'm positive it went to the right address ...
Did you send Bitcoin or some other cyrptocurrency?

Jaxx has horrible reviews. I've read many people have lost money there. With no one elae having this issue with Phatmacom that I've seen, the iasue has to be with Jaxx or the user. Try a more reputable one next time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

So I'm shit out of luck?? I was not trying to blame Pharmacom I've used other sites before I just want some help trying to figure something out or if a rep can talk to me directly . I have received an email saying they didn't receive full payment but it's and automated email I can't figure another way to get ahold of them . If I have to pay a little more using a different wallet that's fine but I know about 450 bucks went to the exact URL I was given if I screwed up a decimal place that's fine I just can't afford being out 500 bucks with nothing .

Each bitcoin transaction is added to a public ledger called the blockchain. With your transaction ID, you can look up the details of the transaction in the blockchain, including whether it was completed and by which address it was received. That will undeniably confirm whether it was sent properly.

https://blockchain.info/

Hey I got that info and there were 2 transactions what can I do with that ??

Back