• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first dnp run

Draggster999

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started my dnp last week on Monday, I started with 200mg and ran keto diet. Unnoticed I wasn't sweating as much as I thought I would and I wasn't even. Running off any weight like not even water weight or anything.

I thought because I'm having no carbs that's the reason why I'm not sweating so I tested it out 4 days in with a 250g carb binge on pasta and yogurts but still no affect what so ever on my body heat.

I noticed when training st the gym I sweat a ton more than I ever have and can barely last 10 minutes on the stepper machine because I feel like I'm going to pass out or even my heart explode lol

Week 2:
So I didn't sweat or lose weight in the first week at all which pissed me off so I thought I'd be risky and push the boat out and I started taking 400mg a day and I noticed the affects were huge I was literally sweating buckets within a hour of taking the pills, my bed is damp all the time and my forehead always sweats lol. I didn't work Monday so not allot of physical exercise was done.

Today:
So today I took another 400mg again and this time a completely different affect, I started work at 6am and I took the pills about 5:15am, within a couple of hours of work I couldn't do anything, so about 7am to 8:30 I was out of breath my head was absolutely banging like I've been smacked about, I thought I was going to die, I drank 2litres of water within 45 minutes and that didn't cook me down at all if anything made me worse. Anyway I finally cooled down cause I was working near the freezer and then for the rest of the day I've been damp and sweaty. So overall it's been a pretty bad day for me but I weighed myself mid day, after I ate and from what I worked out I dropped between 1-3 pounds wishing 1 day which is good.

Gonna update this quick regularly too

Dnp is scarey stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yea I've never ran it and never would I gwt down to single digit bf with just strict diet and cardio. I stress long term effects of these drugs. Good luck bro I will be following along forsure

Yea I've never ran it and never would I gwt down to single digit bf with just strict diet and cardio. I stress long term effects of these drugs. Good luck bro I will be following along forsure

Thanks man yeah I know what you mean and in the next few years I'll be able to keep my diet strict but right now when you live with people that buy pizzas, biscuits, bread, ice cream and pasta and lots of cheese it's not easy at 10pm at night

With DNP's half life, bio-accumulation can take awhile before everything settles in.

I'll just leave this here:

Bioaccumulatin of DNP.jpg

With DNP's half life, bio-accumulation can take awhile before everything settles in.

I'll just leave this here:

View attachment 29270

I've seen this before but if I've spent a week on the same dose and there wasn't any affect at all with it then I'd need to up the dose. The first ever day I took it I felt it but after it barely felt like anything

Yes, I wasn't aware if you'd seen this or not, you just seemed to make a pretty big step in dosage.

Yes, I wasn't aware if you'd seen this or not, you just seemed to make a pretty big step in dosage.

Yeah it is a huge step and tbh I would have gone up 100mg but the pills come in 200mg's and I didn't really want to open one and split it

Yeah it is a huge step and tbh I would have gone up 100mg but the pills come in 200mg's and I didn't really want to open one and split it

That's why it's normally dosed at 100 mg

Day 10:
Ate about 3000 calories of food today, Its defiantly classed as shit food tho, I had 2 chicken and basil pasta pots which had about 25g of protein in and came upto 500 calories each, I had a 450 lemon Greek yogurt which is about 400 calories and then a pack of chicken snacks (processed chicken) which was about 100-150cories but has about 20g of protein in it and then 2 tolberones (if your not sure what they are google it) which was about 300g which is 1600 calories lol and about 180g of sugar but weighed myself before bed and I've dropped another 2 lbs today

Also to note on day 7 I started with 50g of anavar but have felt like shit since so dropping that tomorrow to see if that's a problem with me
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing to add is today I was struggling to lift up crates to the point I was exhausted, I had to take a break an hour into my shift, sit down and just drink water, I was walking for about 20 seconds and becoming out of breath, my head was banging as well and I just felt like shit in every single way. When I was in the bath today too I noticed my heart beats really fast almost like I've been doing a light jog. Is there anything I can take to stop me feeling like shit, I heard t3 was good but not too sure.

get a good electrolite drink , multi vit / mineral , eat your veggies to stay hydrated.

kratom will help with lethargy.

Another thing to add is today I was struggling to lift up crates to the point I was exhausted, I had to take a break an hour into my shift, sit down and just drink water, I was walking for about 20 seconds and becoming out of breath, my head was banging as well and I just felt like shit in every single way. When I was in the bath today too I noticed my heart beats really fast almost like I've been doing a light jog. Is there anything I can take to stop me feeling like shit, I heard t3 was good but not too sure.

Wait til you get the disgustingly soft stool.

I tapped out at day 18, and I was running only 250.

Update today kept at 400mg of dnp but cut my anavar and the anavar was defiantly giving me the headaches but stilll felt like shit an hour after taking it, I was sat down for most of the day too and the back of my shirt was cover in sweat. The weather was about 12-14 degree Celsius outside too and everyone was saying how cold it was while I'm sat there red faced sweating away.
Just had a wank too and the cum had a strong tint of yellow in it? Is that normal while on dnp cause I thought I pissed myself. And also I'm running low on tabs too only got about 26/28 left as of Monday so o it 2 and a half weeks left.

Today is day off from work and gym so everything is pretty chilled all I do is sweat pretty easily and that's it, had a wank earlier and it was yellow cum dropped to 16,5 which isn't too bad I guess considering I've been eating shit nearly every day. Tempted to test 600mg only on Monday but not sure weather to split the dosing so it's 400 morning and 200 afternoon but still thinking about it

Which means what? You never told us your weight before this post.

My bad. I started off at 17.26 but the first week I didn't lose any weight until I upped the dose to 400mg and I'm down to 16,5.

Started: 241 pounds
Now at: 231 pounds. So 10 pounds in about 2 weeks

Get Shredded!
So it will take you another 46 weeks to get down to one pound, if progress remains steady.

So it will take you another 46 weeks to get down to one pound, if progress remains steady.

My ideal weight . I'd love to be 15 stone I don't think I should go lower as I'm 6,3 and I want to look like I goto the gym or worse look like a physique competitor

Back