• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where do I buy bitcoins?

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Last edited:
bitcoin trannsfer notes

Some customers think they can send me a note(message) along with a transfer. Guys, its impossible.

Add a note to remind yourself what this transaction relates to. This note will be private and only seen by you.

Something is going on with Bitcoin right now. My buddy has been trying to use it for purchase of stuff and for over a week they keep telling him he can't because they are updating. Anyone else getting this?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Where did he try to purchase bitcoin from?
Something is going on with Bitcoin right now. My buddy has been trying to use it for purchase of stuff and for over a week they keep telling him he can't because they are updating. Anyone else getting this?

Where did he try to purchase bitcoin from?
I'm really not sure. I would have to ask him. All he said was he talked to someone from simplex and they said they were doing updates. Maybe simplex? I don't mess with it so I really am clueless

So your posting your home boy is trying to buy bitcoins . But is having no luck ? But you dont know where he is trying to buy from . Now im confused . Gather info first then post

Back