• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1" pin or 1.5" pin for glutes

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've always used 23g 1" in my glutes. But I recently came across someone saying "for glutes always, always use 1.5"" and it just got me thinking. Do you get a better absorption from an 1.5"? Seems like a little much. Or is it just personal preference? Thanks guys!!

I use 23g 1 1/2" when pinning 3ml, but if it is 2 or less I use 25g 1" myself and had zero issues.

1" is fine, I use 1" or 5/8", if your over 15% bf then stay with 1"

I use 1.5 for glutes but if you're really lean 1 will work

I use 1.5 for glutes but if you're really lean 1 will work

So if lean and pinning 3ml lets say of Primo, 1" you think would be fine?

Yes if you are in the muscle than you are fine

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I figured I'd be ok with 1". I mean, that's all I've ever used and have felt pretty good. Just wanted some .02's ya know. 1.5" looks more like a shank to me lol.

I use 1" 25g in everything without issue.

25g 1" to quads, glutes, and VG has never been a problem. 1 1/2" vs 1" doesn't bother me as much as trying to use a 23g. Those things look giant after use a 25g for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I also like the 25g. I struggle pinning the 23.

23g is all I've ever used from the beginning. I guess I never knew any difference back in the day. I'll stick with the 1". I have a box full of them anyway. Thank you guys for your input!

23g is a little bit on the harpoon side for me. I only use 23g to draw the oil outta the vial and then switch to 25g to shoot it. I get less PIP with 25g than with 23, and less bleeding too. I use 1.5" for the glutes, and 1" for the Triceps, quads, and delts

1.5" 25g in glutes for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Where do you guys find 25g 1.5" pins at? I get my shit from Allegro Medical and the do not have those.

Thanks

Depends on how fat your ass is.

I can hit muscle with a 1" and since you're usually pinning over 1ml of oil in glutes, having it sit sub q isn't ideal imo.

1" works. But you gotta get deeper if you're doing high volume.

Ive said it before.... but if you pin a ml or less get a 1ml luer lock. Draw with a 20g reset and pin with a 27g .5 inch and call it a day

Get Shredded!
I" 25g for everything. I had to use an 18g 1.5" once on my glute and thought blood was going to shoot out like water from a garden hose when I pulled it out lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd be curious to try a 1.5" one day to see if I notice any difference. I just don't want to but a box of 1.5" pins and not use them up. If I was more on the leaner side, I probably would bother and just stick to the 1". Anyway, thanks again guys! Good replies!

I'd be curious to try a 1.5" one day to see if I notice any difference. I just don't want to but a box of 1.5" pins and not use them up. If I was more on the leaner side, I probably would bother and just stick to the 1". Anyway, thanks again guys! Good replies!

You probably won't. You can just take the 1" you are pinning with and push until you dimple the skin a bit. It's what I do when I use 1" on my VG as I've got a little thicker fat there.

1.5 for sure. Depending on where you're located you can usually pick these up in store.

You probably won't. You can just take the 1" you are pinning with and push until you dimple the skin a bit. It's what I do when I use 1" on my VG as I've got a little thicker fat there.

I actually was thinking if that would work earlier today. I'm glad you confirmed that. Thanks bro!

Back