• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Powerful Oatmeal & Most powerful Yogurt - any good?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've seen this "Powerful oatmeal" around at places but it cost and arm and a leg, at times prices were $2.99+, not interested as oats are cheap as fuck and I drink them in my protein powder shake anyhow..However, at Walmart I found them for $1.50, not to shabby, but only if they would keep it stocked god dammit.. Has anyone tried this stuff before I drop $20 worth on these? They even have "Powerful Yogurt" too at 21g of protein.. I'm only interested because I need more pack-snacks on the go in my pale, plus shakes become mundane and difficult to get down (same old same old, 20+ years of the same old same old, blah)..

PY-OatMeal-grupal_4d667c93-9627-4f89-a42a-27ffad8178d7.png

plain.png

py-slider-page-yogurt-01.png

Calories in Powerful Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar
Nutrition Facts

Powerful Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar

• Servings:

Calories
Sodium170 mg
Total Fat4 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated1 gTotal Carbs
30 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber3 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars7 g
Trans0 gProtein
20 g
Cholesterol30 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium20%
Vitamin C0%Iron0%

Vision I have to see if my Walmart has these . Good work snack

If they don't you can order them for pick-up,.. its cheap as balls at walmart, anywhere else is x 2, x 3 the price.. and yes, a great work snack.. Something to toss in the gullet real fast to keep hunger at bay while still hitting your target numbers!

I have never seen these in my Walmart, what isle are they in Vision?

I have never seen these in my Walmart, what isle are they in Vision?

I seen the yogurt near the others, they only had a few, I NEVER seen them again.. either they don't sell or they can't keep them stocked fast enough... The oats were in the isle that was the granola bags of mix.. again they are hard to find... I may just order them online with Walmart

I seen the yogurt near the others, they only had a few, I NEVER seen them again.. either they don't sell or they can't keep them stocked fast enough... The oats were in the isle that was the granola bags of mix.. again they are hard to find... I may just order them online with Walmart

Thanks, will need to look for these in mine next week, but I do get Quaker Instant Protein oatmeal and it is OK, the Cranberry flavor.

Update:

Go to walmart.com.. Find search, and the option check my local store.. It will show you a list that is updated everynight, at the bottom it will say what isle its in (example Food, aisle A-18) It will say either in stock, or limited, or the option under to order ONLINE!

In the search bar copy and paste and put
* Powerful Oatmeal *

I just snagged some, they had full stock.. all items are where you think they would be.. oatmeal with the oats, and the yogurt with the other brand names..

The vanilla bean yogurt is nasty, I didnt like it..the maple brown sugar oats tasted just like quakers, it was good, small but good.. Nothing over the top, but rather just a fast meal on the go type of items...By mistake I grabbed a honey-peanut butter oatmeal one, the flavor doesn't sound good, but oh well..

vin.jpg

Idk but I finally figured out 2 Greek yogurtsc50g protein, a cup of oats and some ice gets be around oatmeal and I can still eat early if I blend it I the ninja. 79g of protein...

Idk but I finally figured out 2 Greek yogurtsc50g protein, a cup of oats and some ice gets be around oatmeal and I can still eat early if I blend it I the ninja. 79g of protein...

I do the same as it's cheap, but these lil yogurts ain't bad..I added a scope of protein powder to them topping it off at 45g'ish.. then the oatmeal, 65ish.. not to shabby...

Back