• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stri8tedGod ongoing log

Stri8tedGod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well Its time to get back on track. Been on a mild cruise for a bit and doing mostly cardio so I could pass a physical for a new job! Passed all that so it's time to get after it. This log will handle diet, drugs and training! My coach disappeared so I'll be handling everything. GOALS are also changing as well. Going more for The classic physique look and don't want to be pushing huge cycles. I don't really have the genes to be massive so the large dosages don't really add anything extra positive.

All orals will be PURITY SOURCE: Anadrol, DBol, and tbol. Probably gonna get some of their dual chamber hgh to.

Injects will be DUTCH: Test E, Sustanon, Deca, NPP. Towards the end I'll probably swap the deca for Tren and finish out the cycle strong.

HGH: currently running MGT but will be switching to whatever I can afford kit wise. 3iu daily.

Ma labs: Mk677 two caps before bed.

Humalog: pre and post, won't be using until I harden up a little more.

Will be working 16-18 hour days so training will be hard but fast so I'm in and out.

ill have pics up here soon.

Subbed! Those are some crazy hours! I can relate. In for gainz!!

Damn thats some crazy hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yerppp. Subbed buddy.

When you get a chance could you post your doses?

Alright not to proud of these pictures but it's a starting point for sure!
Starting dosages:

sustanon: 750mgs weekly
deca: 500mgs
npp kickstart: 300 weekly
adrol 100mgs: daily
arimidex: .5mg eod

178lbs in these pics, 5' 8" on a good day!

IMG_0153.JPGIMG_0152.JPGIMG_0151.JPG

Already starting the log off the right way with solid beginning progress pics. Perfect poses and angles to make a good assessment. And beautiful censorship lol. The mustache made me chuckle pretty hard.

Mini update: anadrols already kicked in strong, water weights up already! Muscles
are much more full! Gonna train back and chest tonight Arnie style with a twist on the rep scheme! I'll post it up! Here's my current diet. Meal 4 is my pre meal. Vinegar is apple cider vinegar and I have veggies with every meal.

IMG_0025.JPG

IML Gear Cream!
A little post workout pump from last night! Decided not to do chest and back, I did chest tris and shoulders as they need more work.

workout:

warmup up chest flys: 3x12
No rest between movements besides the time it takes to set up weights.

decline hammer strength:1 triple drop set, 8, 6, 4, 20 sec stretch with weight on final drop
inner pec press: 1 triple drop set 8, 12, 15
dumbell press flat: 1 triple drop set, 8, 8, 8
upper pectoral hammer strength: flush set 100 reps to complete failure,

shoulders:

side laterals: triple drop, 12, 15, 20
rear flys: triple drop 12, 15, 20
miltary press: 100 rep flush set to failure

triceps:

close grip meadow pushdowns: triple drop 6, 8, 8
skull crushers: triple drop 6, 12, 15
rope push downs: 100 rep flush set to failure

everyrhings slow and controlled, 2/1/2 tempo
IMG_0256.JPG

​Just wanna post this to show how much of a difference anadrol can make in your glycogen retention and muscle fullness, and how fast it starts working. Now these aren't LBM gains by any means....simply water and glycogen at this point. But I'd bet if you measured your arms before and after these pics were taken...you'd see an undeniable increase.

These were taken 5 days appart. Anadrol is doing it's job :)

Last edited:
No training this week I've had strep so I've pretty much been trying to just eat, work and sleep to recover! Maintaining 185.
still!

IMG_0292.JPGIMG_0293.JPG

Great physique man. Respectable already and you can do anything with that build. I'd keep packing on chest and triceps if it were me.

You need sexier underwear though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back