• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Earn up to 20% OFF ALL INCLUSIVE - The HOTTEST package we have to offer YET!!!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FvW2U9d.png

We would love to hear your thoughts, as it's our moral obligation to listen you what you have to say..

We believe that the ultimate customer satisfaction is a synergy between our company and our central focus on our customers needs..
As we emphasize on our ability to quickly deliver quality & authentic products at the same-time providing a nurturing business relationship
between our customers with our pledge and unwavering commitment not only as a solid business relationship but a long lasting friendship!

We remain proud of our accomplishments, but never complacent in the realization that we can and will always strive
to do more because everyday we serve you we realize how fortunate we are that you chose us. especially our loyal customers who are vocal...

It is these notions and promises that WE give you that shows our value and commitment to our clients that continues to keep PSL number one in the market..

Tell us how we're doing here at TEAM PSL, share your experience and product pictures, and earn a 10% discount voucher off your next future order.
(International EP oils/orals only)

Use BTC payment and get an additional 10% OFF... All order must be GREATER than $425 in value prior to discounts applied

Our team is always committed to serve you better!
BTCsale.jpg

Team PSL,
Vision

(Look at these beautiful TD pics below)
:: Disclaimer :: Pics are for entertainment purposes ONLY
Please know the laws in your region in regards to AAS
oegpQLn.jpg

6NV2fmE.jpg

PAkYArz.jpg

Last edited:
Remember this offer is permanent... Take advantage of savings all while just giving someone your unbiased feedback

The first customer that jumps on this opportunity I have a special surprise for them

Hey Vision;
I will give you my unbiased review.
I'm currently running on the Prop transitioning to TRT dose soon though.
Prop is smooth at 100mg ED, No issues in any region.
My favorite so far was the Tren Base; Smooth no PIP and that's even up to 2cc PWO. (200mg Base)
Didn't get any aggression as people claim; but I did last 3 hours hitting all maxes without getting sore so recovery and strength definitely affected.
HCG is good. Weaker than pharmacy quality; but it gets the job done and the price is good too. I don't get the sore-ness associated when you overdose pharmacy hcg so I had to up my standard dose to maintain testicular atrophy.

The only downside I could see is that the Tren Base and Test Bases I picked up are made with Sterile water. I would recommend Bacteriostatic water as a base if possible? I am not a brewer; but sterile water is not recommended for storage beyond a single puncture.
There is no way anyone could pin 10cc in a day and it really defeats having a PWO "on the shelf".

International TD is extremely long (not accurately estimated); the process takes over a week to verify/pickup payment then another week just to process before the final shipping. The repeat since it is split into multiple packages. Product is solid though so it is a small hassle in the planning process as long as you do not have any urgency.

Overall PSL is a great shop and I will be making a more orders.

Great products and you guys have amazing customer service! I had It's OKsome questions before ordering and you guys offered great feedback. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Place your feedback here people.. and earn that 10% off your next order! ;)

(updated with BTC payment incentive)

Use BTC payment and get an additional 10% OFF
That's a total complete savings of 20% OFF your entire order
All order must be GREATER than $425 in value prior to discounts applied

BTCsale.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Let's no forget that we have this offer on the table.. just a refresher

Here again is another opportunity I think people either are unaware about , or they simply don't want to take out the time..it's really simple and you can set yourself up for an amazing discount in the future.. you would be so glad if you did it.. do yourself a solid people and put yourself in a better position because you're going to wish you had a good discount when you go to place your next order..

Back