• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big Ramy's steroid cycle

Doomed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Found this at musclemecca. Im calling bullshit but who really knows.

I cannot totally verify this but this is what has been going around. This is believed to be Big Ramy's steroid cycle!

This was leaked by a trainer at Oxygen Gym. This was Big Ramy's off-season steroid cycle. He went from 20olbs to 280lbs with this!

HGH - 18IU's per day
Insulin - 5IU's before each meal
Testosterone Enanthate - 5000mgs per week
Trenbolone Enanthate - 3000mgs a week
Equipoise – 3000 mgs per week
Deca Durabolin – 2000 mgs per week
Dianabol 100mgs per day
Anadrol 300mgs per day
Myostatin (GDF-8) blocking peptides
He also leaked the pre-contest cycle Big Ramy used leading up to his first place New York Pro win.

HGH 36IU's per day
Insulin - 5IU's before each meal
Testosterone Propionate - 1000mgs per day (stopping 2 weeks before contest)
Trenbolone acetate – 500mgs per day
Masteron acetate – 500mgs per day
Oral Anavar - 100mgs per day
Injectable Winstrol - 100mgs per day (adding 4 weeks before contest)
T3 – 100mcg per day
Clenbuterol – 200mcg per day
Diuretics leading up to contest

attachment.php

I'm not sure why most people care so much about what these guys take. Even if you all ran what they did, trained like them, ate like them, etc. you still wouldn't come close to looking like them. Focus on yourself and what you can accomplish. That's my mini rant about that topic. :kiss:

I'm not sure why most people care so much about what these guys take.
Because it's interesting, and we are sick of hearing bullshit like Dorian Yates and his "500 mg of test" and Ronnie Coleman's recent claim that he turned pro as a natural and only decided later to try gear.

Most of us would love to know what these guys really take, but there is no way I am believing that Big Ramy does only 5iu of insulin with each meal, or that I am going to belief some anonymous post on some forum has any of his real protocol.

2.1 grams of oil every.single.day.excluding hgh and slin.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why most people care so much about what these guys take. Even if you all ran what they did, trained like them, ate like them, etc. you still wouldn't come close to looking like them. Focus on yourself and what you can accomplish. That's my mini rant about that topic. :kiss:

Agreed. All the calories, training and gear in the world wont make up for a certain level of your frame and makeup. Nothing wrong with aiming high though. Just do you and set your path.

The primary supplement used at The Oxygen Gym isn't listed in his cycles ...the infamous Anabolic Chicken reference or so it's been named..

RC was natural when he turned pro...why he wasn't a top 10 contender until Flex Wheeler gave him some insight on things...

Some people have "it" but those people are few and far between..as for Dorian...why would he lie?..good genetics, strong work ethic and some solid discipline trumps a boat load of gear..

The primary supplement used at The Oxygen Gym isn't listed in his cycles ...the infamous Anabolic Chicken reference or so it's been named..

RC was natural when he turned pro...why he wasn't a top 10 contender until Flex Wheeler gave him some insight on things...

Some people have "it" but those people are few and far between..as for Dorian...why would he lie?..good genetics, strong work ethic and some solid discipline trumps a boat load of gear..

what is the primary supplement used there if you don't mind me asking? Always wondered what the anabolic chicken actually is

what is the primary supplement used there if you don't mind me asking? Always wondered what the anabolic chicken actually is

I believe anabolic chicken is chicken mcnuggets at McDonnalds, the all GMO/Hormone/test tube chicken, also known as ANTI-ORGANIC chicken.

I believe anabolic chicken is chicken mcnuggets at McDonnalds, the all GMO/Hormone/test tube chicken, also known as ANTI-ORGANIC chicken.
Hahaha yeah those things probably have more hormones in them than a vial of Watson cyp

Dave Palumbo said he had one of his athletes eating 2 quarter pounders with fries everyday because his metabolism is so fast.

Ramy is a beast. He looks huge in that photo, but cant tell from the pick if his calves are not as developed.

Ramy is a beast. He looks huge in that photo, but cant tell from the pick if his calves are not as developed.

That's an older pic from before he had gyno surgery, 2yrs ago probably.

Man oxygen gym has some new steroid that's liquid gold lmao, I've seen some of the amateurs in person at arnold amateur, the amount of dryness they achieve is insane with hard dense muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks great! And I believe Dorian about 99% of what he says he used. He was a savage and had something up his sleeve only him and probably two other folks knew he was using. As far as being a genetic elite and not needing as much gear, look at Bostin Loyd. 3g test, 2g tren, 20 iu GH etc... Only to look like that?!?! Same with some of these nobodies on forums. They take grams of shit to look like shit snd get nowhere

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Man oxygen gym has some new steroid that's liquid gold lmao, I've seen some of the amateurs in person at arnold amateur, the amount of dryness they achieve is insane with hard dense muscle

I really don't think they have any magic at oxygen. Here's the equation:
Genetic elite+twice a day training+all the right food in large quantities+naps and as much sleep as possible+a lot of gear, gh, insulin and igf= one big Bodybuilder!!!

All these guys do is eat train sleep, there's no job taking up there time etc

I really don't think they have any magic at oxygen. Here's the equation:
Genetic elite+twice a day training+all the right food in large quantities+naps and as much sleep as possible+a lot of gear, gh, insulin and igf= one big Bodybuilder!!!

All these guys do is eat train sleep, there's no job taking up there time etc

Exactly

And the anabolic chicken thing is just a joke for those who really think it's a thing .

That amount of gear would make someone feel so fucking ill

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Because it's interesting, and we are sick of hearing bullshit like Dorian Yates and his "500 mg of test" and Ronnie Coleman's recent claim that he turned pro as a natural and only decided later to try gear.

Most of us would love to know what these guys really take, but there is no way I am believing that Big Ramy does only 5iu of insulin with each meal, or that I am going to belief some anonymous post on some forum has any of his real protocol.

I feel the same... It's not that I actually give a fuck I'm just curious.. it's like seeing a fucking hot rod, I'm not going to go out of my way to see what's under the hood but if the car is pulled over with the hood up I'm definitely going to take a look based on my curiosity..

If someone has information on what these guys are running then fuck it sure tell me what he's on it doesn't make or break how I feel either way..

At the end of the day cool that was entertaining..

That amount of gear would make someone feel so fucking ill

<insert giant winkfinger here>

And I agree with this 100%.. and not just the hormone that is a lot of alcohol solvent that the body has to fucking process,metabolic acidosis/kidney failure and renal fatigue is a first thing that would come to mind..

Back