• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Money Gram god dammit

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I here anything over $300 it will raise a red flag , but I don't think you can order anything under $300 on the web site ???? So now I will have to make multiple orders under 300 ....

Ok so I here anything over $300 it will raise a red flag , but I don't think you can order anything under $300 on the web site ???? So now I will have to make multiple orders under 300 ....
Dsg has no minimum bro

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

It's just a crap shoot anymore with WU and MG. Best to use Bitcoin. Once you set it up its pretty easy to use and more convenient.

It's just a crap shoot anymore with WU and MG. Best to use Bitcoin. Once you set it up its pretty easy to use and more convenient.
Yes ( Once you figure it out and set it up ) .. ?????? Looks impossible ...

Dsg has no minimum bro

Yes there is a minimum for MG that is what we are talking about , it is over $300 and word is anything over $300 raises a red flag !!!

Per Alan, orders UNDER $300 are raising red flags. MG and WU over $300 are Okay.

This is our government at work. The rules keep changing. Nothing, or little to do with AAS. More to do with importing recreational drugs and more importantly fentanyl. My advice lay low and order domestic, real domestic, and use CIM.

Eventually fentanyl bs is gona screw our.domestics.too

this is our government at work. The rules keep changing. Nothing, or little to do with aas. More to do with importing recreational drugs and more importantly fentanyl. My advice lay low and order domestic, real domestic, and use cim.
cim???

Why is this only with DG though? I've never had a problem with any other sponsor in my life with MG except DG. Just curious as to why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried sending something today with MG and they said the person has reached their limit. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Why is this only with DG though? I've never had a problem with any other sponsor in my life with MG except DG. Just curious as to why

I've never had an issue using MG with DG. Must be on your end. And I've sent low and high amounts.

I tried sending something today with MG and they said the person has reached their limit. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I've never had an issue using MG with DG. Must be on your end. And I've sent low and high amounts.

Well I only had one issue with DG, I resent the payment with MG and it went through. I wonder why they have so many issues though? Must be the location it's going to. I love DG, but hate bitcoin haha

Get Shredded!
Bitcoin is great and very easy once you're set up. But right now I am avoiding it. I have a weird feeling about it, so my tin foil hat is on at all times.

I just send under 300 yesterday. They just asked me some question. Looked at me funny then I was on my way.

Bitcoin is great and very easy once you're set up. But right now I am avoiding it. I have a weird feeling about it, so my tin foil hat is on at all times.

So you believe the warnings the Chinese government are shutting down Bitcoin are just conjecture?

So you believe the warnings the Chinese government are shutting down Bitcoin are just conjecture?
They put my account on lock that I had linked to BC today. I had to call to get them to unfreeze that account. The transaction went through but the next day they froze my account. Note not with DQ with someone else. So maybe there is some truth to it

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Last edited:
What did they ask?
When I said china. They asked if I knew the person. So I came up with a excuse that I knew him. Then she asked if I was buying anything online and I said no. And continued with my story. After she said you know this is not refundable just in case it is a scam and I said ya that's fine I'm not worried about it.

I do not know too much about it. Like completely shutting it down all together? No. When my dollars are involved though I tend to be conservative. So that's why I'm holding off for now. Crazy how mainstream it is now. I remember years ago using silk road.. good times. At the same time I limited myself because I could have made a very nice profit if I would have been a little more risky.

- - - Updated - - -

When I said china. They asked if I knew the person. So I came up with a excuse that I knew him. Then she asked if I was buying anything online and I said no. And continued with my story. After she said you know this is not refundable just in case it is a scam and I said ya that's fine I'm not worried about it.

Ah gotcha, that's standard.

I do not know too much about it. Like completely shutting it down all together? No. When my dollars are involved though I tend to be conservative. So that's why I'm holding off for now.
That's the best path to follow. I'm hearing this is a done deal, but you know how that goes. I own two stock funds, out of many. These are 3x ETF's that are not recommended to hold for more then a week..... I have held both for 2 years solid and my gains have been incredible. So I know all about risky ;)

Back