• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello, new old guy

Bukwild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I'm here looking for help.
never had any experience with steroids but would like to know how to start.
50yrs old
6'2"
210lbs
22% bf (I think)
Energy and drive have dropped off big in the last couple years. Overall good health besides high blood pressure which is controlled by prescription. Blood work says all normal good cholesterol levels etc. Dr. Says normal test levels. I must eat less than 1200 calories a day to keep from gaining fat around the belly when not in the gym. When I'm in the gym 3-4 days a week I must keep my calorie intake below 1800 or I start gaining belly fat and so I don't put on any muscle.

Im looking for information on how to start a cycle or replacement therapy to lose belly fat and put on a little muscle. What that cycle is and where to find the supplies I need for that cycle. Thanks in advance!

Welcome.
No one here will spoon feed you a cycle and diet advice.
If you do the research and read everything you want to know is here at asf. You shouldn't just trust what someone tells you on the net about what to put in your body. You need to get educated and have a idea what your doing so you can ask informed questions. I'm not hating on you just want to help you get a good start.

welcome bro ,lol came more than u 7days , any question came to me lol

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs, MileHighKratom, IronMagReasearch welcome to ASF!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

50yrs old
6'2"
210lbs
22% bf (I think)
Energy and drive have dropped off big in the last couple years. Overall good health besides high blood pressure which is controlled by prescription. Blood work says all normal good cholesterol levels etc. Dr. Says normal test levels. I must eat less than 1200 calories a day to keep from gaining fat around the belly when not in the gym. When I'm in the gym 3-4 days a week I must keep my calorie intake below 1800 or I start gaining belly fat and so I don't put on any muscle.

Im looking for information on how to start a cycle or replacement therapy to lose belly fat and put on a little muscle. What that cycle is and where to find the supplies I need for that cycle. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to ASF.
Get with Dr.B at Entourage Hormones (sponsor here) for legal HRT.
Good luck.

Welcome. Plenty of great info available for you here. Have a read and im sure you will find all the answers you need.

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF!

Welcome!

50yrs old
6'2"
210lbs
22% bf (I think)

welcome

50yrs old
6'2"
210lbs
22% bf (I think)

*whats considered "normal" is not anywhere near OPTIMAL.

We will gladly help you plan a simple trt program. That would be a good place to start based on what you have told us.
Testosterone & a small dose of aromasin weekly (depending on your conversion rate/sensitivity) ... PM us, we will gladly put together some training, some do's & don'ts for nutrition, and a dosing protocol for you. :)

Welcome bro and I am 57 years old and been on TRT for years. You would be shocked what 200mg test per week can do for you. I would say read up some more and perhaps check with another doctor. Just curious what was your testostrone level that the doctor said its normal?

Anyone else see this is 5 years old lol

50yrs old
6'2"
210lbs
22% bf (I think)

Welcome bro 0B405170-04A7-49A6-A47C-7DB33C9D6341.gif

Back