• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo vs Tren

LEDIFNI0331

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking at running a cycle of either Tren or Primo with proviron alongside Test Cyp. I'm having a hard time choosing between the Tren and Primo. Anyone used them in the past? Is Primo worth the extra money? I've read mixed reviews on it

I have an idea of the differences and I am leaning towards Tren but the fact that Primo has less side effects makes it somewhat appealing even though the results aren't near what you get with Tren

Ok, at this point I think you've been answered yourself.

Go with PRIMO.

Less side and you can take it for a long time (do not forget the long ester).

Strength and endurance
Tren def gives mad strength but for endurance not so much. Endurance in the gym but as far as the other 22 hrs of the day very lethargic.
All though tren ace at 200 a week I feel pretty good.

Good luck finding real primo.

All you are going to find on this board are sources people know carry real primo based on "feel."

You'll have even less luck finding real primo than you will finding real (not Chinese generic) growth hormone.

All you are going to find on this board are sources people know carry real primo based on "feel."

You'll have even less luck finding real primo than you will finding real (not Chinese generic) growth hormone.
Translating what you are saying is all the sponsors here are scamming us.

IML Gear Cream!
Translating what you are saying is all the sponsors here are scamming us.
Its so cute how you trust all of the sponsors here, and, not only that, but all of the manufacturers who provide product to the sponsors to sell to you. Many of these sponsors are nothing more than guys like you and me who order a bunch of raws and oil and vials and start producing and selling at a markup. They have no testing equipment and have no clue what they are selling except to hope that some Chinese factory that was producing fertilizer or arsenic the day before gave them the correct stuff and labelled it correctly.

PRIMO
Provide me evidence of one single sponsor who carries primo today with any sort of evidence in the form of a reliable test (from a member here who is not a rep) showing real primo. Just one. I can think of more than one with a test showing something other than primo, but none with a test that confirmed it was real. bc123jm has listed more than once how to confirm it. Buyers would rather just buy it and pretend and hope it's real and post "G2G!"

NO, I did not say they are all scamming us. That is a strawman. Some are providing fake primo, that is for sure, and it has been proven. Others, we do not know, but odds are they are providing fake primo, too, intentionally or unintentionally.

My statement is simply that the sponsors here are providing what they claim to be "primo," the most faked steroid in the world, with no evidence by anybody here that it is real. Lots of posters going off of "feel." "I can tell it's real primo." Yeah, whatever. :jerkit: Lots of hype from reps. No real evidence.

HGH
Growth hormone - you believe all of these sponsors are selling you real, pharmaceutical grade growth hormone, just because they have a fancy box? There are good box and packaging counterfeiters all over the world, and there is a lot of money to be made. You can go on believing that all of the sponsors here have real pharma growth from US pharmaceutical companies if you want to. Shell out thousands a year for it and enrich all of these counterfeiters.

To be honest, the sources here may be getting scammed by counterfeiters and think they are selling you real pharma growth. That does not change the fact that you are getting Chinese generic in an expensive packaging.

Why not just run Test since you've been off everything for 9 years

Test,eq,and gw

As I'm getting older and had some health scares (not steroid related) last year i am kind of over the all out size game and more aware of sides and health. For that reason I'm thinking of switching over to things like primo and anavar and trying to have a leaner more polished body. Anyway i think you should do like i plan on doing....Buy a bunch of primo run a bunch of primo and really give it a fair shake. If it works great then awesome. If it doesn't then time to move on from the idea because lets be honest we all know tren is going to work great. Primo is really the question mark and the only way to know if you're a lover or hater is give it a fair run.

Its so cute how you trust all of the sponsors here, and, not only that, but all of the manufacturers who provide product to the sponsors to sell to you. Many of these sponsors are nothing more than guys like you and me who order a bunch of raws and oil and vials and start producing and selling at a markup. They have no testing equipment and have no clue what they are selling except to hope that some Chinese factory that was producing fertilizer or arsenic the day before gave them the correct stuff and labelled it correctly.

PRIMO
Provide me evidence of one single sponsor who carries primo today with any sort of evidence in the form of a reliable test (from a member here who is not a rep) showing real primo. Just one. I can think of more than one with a test showing something other than primo, but none with a test that confirmed it was real. bc123jm has listed more than once how to confirm it. Buyers would rather just buy it and pretend and hope it's real and post "G2G!"

NO, I did not say they are all scamming us. That is a strawman. Some are providing fake primo, that is for sure, and it has been proven. Others, we do not know, but odds are they are providing fake primo, too, intentionally or unintentionally.

My statement is simply that the sponsors here are providing what they claim to be "primo," the most faked steroid in the world, with no evidence by anybody here that it is real. Lots of posters going off of "feel." "I can tell it's real primo." Yeah, whatever. :jerkit: Lots of hype from reps. No real evidence.

HGH
Growth hormone - you believe all of these sponsors are selling you real, pharmaceutical grade growth hormone, just because they have a fancy box? There are good box and packaging counterfeiters all over the world, and there is a lot of money to be made. You can go on believing that all of the sponsors here have real pharma growth from US pharmaceutical companies if you want to. Shell out thousands a year for it and enrich all of these counterfeiters.

To be honest, the sources here may be getting scammed by counterfeiters and think they are selling you real pharma growth. That does not change the fact that you are getting Chinese generic in an expensive packaging.
Hang on a second now......I simply ask you a question, correct? I gave no opinion what's so ever on my feelings about primo...your first sentence, "It's so cute how you trust all the sponsors here etc, etc.." Where did you pull that out of?? Must have been your fanny because it didn't come from me!

Your second paragraph...."provide me evidence of one single sponsor who carries primo today etc, etc,". Once again, where am I saying anything to your notion? You wrote a big reply assuming a lot of nothing.

My question was, translated, do you think all the sponsors are scamming us then? That's it bro...pretty much just a yes or no answer is all I was looking for...

:nono: Come on, man, I am not trying to start a fight with you. I wrote what I wrote. It is not what you claimed I wrote. I just want a little reality injected into some of the threads here. There is no sponsor with any real evidence from a member here that they are selling real, properly dosed primo. Maybe one or two exist. I have my doubts. Nobody here wants to put any of them to the test, so . . .

Testosterone is pretty easy to verify.

The rest? Not so much.

:nono: Come on, man, I am not trying to start a fight with you. I wrote what I wrote. It is not what you claimed I wrote. I just want a little reality injected into some of the threads here. There is no sponsor with any real evidence from a member here that they are selling real, properly dosed primo. Maybe one or two exist. I have my doubts. Nobody here wants to put any of them to the test, so . . .

Testosterone is pretty easy to verify.

The rest? Not so much.

I get what your are saying as well. Even if your getting primo and it test for primo are you getting 100mg/ml?? or much less. I would think Euro Pharm primo would be worth checking out. There products are spot on. I have never tried their primo, but have tried most other products. I know their sponsor JOE swears by it, but who knows.

Even if you do a labmax test it will just test for the presence of a substance not how much a ml.

Last edited:

That was my main concern with the Primo

Get Shredded!

Our Atlas is very fairly priced and 100% real. There are reviews on another forum, I don't think I can post that here. Here is the link to real Primo by Atlas Pharma - https://gear99.biz/injectables-1503...n-150-atlas-pharma-1-x-10ml-vial-150mg-per-ml Everyone who used this has been very impressed.

Peace,
Veracruz

Long cycle , low sides, chasing endurance, Primo
Strength and gains quick go Tren
GL brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like both! I did 20 weeks of Primo followed up with Tren and I am fucking loving it! going to miss this cycle when done in a few weeks, but already locked and loaded for next blast with same shit and maybe a little something else.

Tren Ace 800-1000mgs week 2 grams of test and you'll be a Good. If you ever ran EQ and it worked for you. Then you can run test tren EQ.

Or just test and eq. There is your endurance stack. Add GW EPO and you might be the next Lance Armstrong.

2 grams of test??! Are you serious? Yeah a professional bicycle rider. Just what I've always strived to be in life..

Tren Ace 800-1000mgs week 2 grams of test and you'll be a Good. If you ever ran EQ and it worked for you. Then you can run test tren EQ.

Or just test and eq. There is your endurance stack. Add GW EPO and you might be the next Lance Armstrong.

Tren A at 800mg / week and 2g of test? I assume you are being sarcastic.....lol. I hope so.

Back