• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

!!!!!!CONTEST!!!! (Free gear)

Get Shredded!
Hell ya! Wow what a contest. Could've went for days with all the different cryptos out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! Winner winner winner!!!!! IFTL
It says that one isn't minable. That's y i skipped over it. I thought u said u leave ur computer on and mine them. What site do you do all your crypto trading on?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

It says that one isn't minable. That's y i skipped over it. I thought u said u leave ur computer on and mine them. What site do you do all your crypto trading on?

I never said mine! It's a pos coin..proof of stake... My computer stakes and I earn interest

- - - Updated - - -

But the only exchanges I trust are

bittrex
livecoin
cryptopia

I never said mine! It's a pos coin..proof of stake... My computer stakes and I earn interest

- - - Updated - - -

But the only exchanges I trust are

bittrex
livecoin
cryptopia
Which do you consider to be the most secure. I've always used poloniex but in a been thinking of moving to another, but I just don't know which ones are safe to use

Which do you consider to be the most secure. I've always used poloniex but in a been thinking of moving to another, but I just don't know which ones are safe to use

One I trust the most is bittrex

So I'm thinking var/clen/and exem. Need to get bloods soon so can check out the exem with bloods

IML Gear Cream!
Well I had fun with this contest but boys I had much more fun with crypto today.... Turn $150 bucks into 5k!!! couple weeks of patience and being at the right place at the right time made it possible!

Well I ordered 2 clen and 1 anavar from winning this contest but seems customs decided to keep my pack

Well I ordered 2 clen and 1 anavar from winning this contest but seems customs decided to keep my pack

Helga needed some new muscles more then you!

Back