• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mega bulking cycle: Susta+deca(750/750)

emilio2306

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This would be my seventh cycle, I´ll really appreciate if you give me some changes or suggestions. Thank you in advance

Week 1-12 : Sustanon: 750mg ; Deca: 750mg
Week 1-4 : D-BOL: 40mg
Week 10-12: hCG
During the cycle, i will use Armidex 0.5 EOD
PCT: Tamoxifen and Clomifen
I´m thinking also about adding some STANOZOLOL(100mg eod) in the last four weeks

I know that you are gone think that the amounts are a little high, but in my country it's almost impossible to find 100% real ROIDS, most of them are underdosed. In the last cycle I used: Susta and EQ (600mg / 600mg), TREMBO (185 EOD), it was a good cycle and I didn´t have any problems, obviously using armidex during the cycle, hCG, and all the ptc.

My current weight:

194 LB
BF : 13%

I'm interested in this too. I'm looking for a good advice on a winter bulk. I thought about NPP instead deca but fuck it's expensive. Lol

Yeah that's more of a intermediate/advanced cycle in my book, I can't run that much. Also I'd stop the deca at least 2 weeks before the test if your gonna PCT, 2-4wks longer on the test otherwise PCT will be much harder.

This would be my seventh cycle
7 cycles and 198 pounds at 13%? How tall are you?

Here is how I would change it if I were you.

Week 12-14 Sust: 200 mg weekly or less
Week 15-17: hCG
PCT: [Tamoxifen] nope, aromasin, and Clomifen
I´m thinking also about adding some STANOZOLOL(100mg eod) in the last four weeks - go for it, great strength gains. For me it kills my joints, though.

7 cycles and 198 pounds at 13%? How tall are you?

Here is how I would change it if I were you.

Week 12-14 Sust: 200 mg weekly or less
Week 15-17: hCG
PCT: [Tamoxifen] nope, aromasin, and Clomifen
I´m thinking also about adding some STANOZOLOL(100mg eod) in the last four weeks - go for it, great strength gains. For me it kills my joints, though.

Ya I pretty much agree with this. I like to run my tamoxifen while on cycle. I don't pct anymore but when I did I used an ai and clomid like malfeasance stated.

Also, since he plans to PCT after using Deca, note that I added lower dose test to continue for three weeks to give the Deca some time to clear. This may not even be enough time still. Also, Sust has Testosterone Decanoate, so . . . sheesh . .

Long recovery time because you can't recover until all of these super long esters have time to clear.

Also, since he plans to PCT after using Deca, note that I added lower dose test to continue for three weeks to give the Deca some time to clear. This may not even be enough time still. Also, Sust has Testosterone Decanoate, so . . . sheesh . .

Long recovery time because you can't recover until all of these super long esters have time to clear.

Yeah he should switch to prop for the last 3wks

Ehhh I don't think it's that big a deal. The recovery process will still start even if there's still a bit of test in his system. Hell..fertility docs put men on trt doses of test while using clomid to help with conception

Ehhh I don't think it's that big a deal. The recovery process will still start even if there's still a bit of test in his system. Hell..fertility docs put men on trt doses of test while using clomid to help with conception
Having personally tried to PCT using Deca and the standard advice to continue test for an extra two weeks, I would disagree. Deca takes about 7 weeks to get down to the level that it is no longer shutting down you HPTA.

I was still gaining strength during PCT, thinking, "Wow! Easy recovery, this is awesome!" What I did not know is that I was not recovering at all. The Deca had not cleared. In fact, the Deca was still working and adding weight to all of my lifts. I was kicking ass in the gym during PCT. The crash came weeks later, when the Deca finally cleared. I was on a trip out of town with no access to anything (hey, the PCT had worked, right?) and my new, younger wife was not pleased at all with my lack of performance.

Never again.

7-8 weeks for Deca to clear. I PCT'd this way, too, waiting 8 weeks while injecting low dose test and then dropping everything and PCT, and it worked great. (I TRT now, so no concerns anymore).

Seriously, create a chart. List all of the Deca injections. Add up the totals using the half life published for Deca, cutting it in half at the correct interval (not just the last injection, but all of them before that). You will see in a heartbeat why this stuff is still in your system weeks later. Two months is a pretty solid average recommendation for a typically Deca cycle.

The standard two weeks more of test than Deca advice is bullshit.

IML Gear Cream!
I see nothing wrong with your layout at all.. In fact I wouldn't bother with HCG, it's really not entirely necessary, you can do with or without, it won't be the game changer, but it won't hurt having it in there.. The only other thing I would do is after 4 weeks of dbol, take off 2 weeks and run dbol again for the last 4 weeks.. This will compliment everything while you have full blood medium and firing with all compounds, each AAS will be complimentary at this point all while targeting different tissue, with different activation's..

Back