• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FWIW-my six month observations.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I admit that when I came back to this forum everyone seemed a bit jaded and quick to flame people. I sort of see why now. This is a massive forum and being so big has its drawbacks. For the most part though, I find this forum helpful and packed with earnest people trying to help one another.

I first juiced in 1986 when the only way you learned was by asking a lots of people a lot of questions. I was in TJ and asked some big dudes where was the best place to buy gear. Almost ripped my head off, screamed at me and gave me the "What makes you think we use steroids?" Bit. Came back and apologized later and sent me to a great farmacia.
Thats right, no internet. Dark days.
No one I knew did blood tests and the way you knew you took too much of anything was based on whether your sides were intolerable. I knew about three guys, including me, that would pony up the cash for Nolvadex. At $1/10mg, it was expensive. Lots of gyno at SoCal shows.
I was fortunate enough to know some pro, top level IFBB guys and they shared some of their cycles with us low level NPC guys. Some of the doses seemed crazy but after seeing what guys are using here, they didn't seem that nuts. I don't think anyone I knew used some of the quantities I see used by members here. Of course, we didn't have the resources available now or the array of options. I don't remember insulin being used and HGH was as common as owning a Lear jet, and probably by the same people. Plus, all that was around was the dead guy stuff and the flawed Genentech stuff.
The AAS were good, even if counterfeit, as the government didn't give a shit or even crack down yet. In fact, I could call up Bob at the pharmacy near PB Gold's and order some gear to be picked up later.
I loved those days but dig the ability to brew my own shit today, thanks to this forum and the help from its members.

I am also amazed that there are plenty of older cats on this forum. Some who might be new to this (10 years or less) and some from back in my day. The young bucks here that have their heads screwed onvstraight are pretty damn awesome too.

I think I'll hang around a while. Maybe one day, after I have built up some internet cred (lol), I will be able to share something that will help some of you, the way that I have been helped here by others.

¡Salud!

Last edited:
It is a big forum, but youll really only see the same 20 or so names in majority of threads to be honest.

Most people are so quick to be flamed because they put 0 effort into trying thing called "Critical Thinking".

Its a good board though, some very trustworthy people here, even with personal info.

Yeah, Rick Stevenson's Gold's Pacific Beach. Lots of pros there and the place where folks worked out when in town.
I wonder if anyone here had bought stuff at Bob's pharmacy or remember why he quit?

Back