• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The one log you'll want to follow - Deca Only

Yes.....Proviron or Mast is another good option alongside a little Test.

Is this common? The dick problems? If so would running test with deca offset that issue?

Hopefully Lok will advise...I cant answer for him.

Can you or anyone give a quick rundown of how this went? 80 pages to go through... Thanks to whoever can.
Going off memory and a quick skim...
. Blood work was ok
. Libido and erection quality was fine or enhanced
. possible brain fog in the beginning
. overall he enjoyed his cycle
. shoulder issues held him back in some areas.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

An oldie, but a goodie...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Going off memory and a quick skim...
. Blood work was ok
. Libido and erection quality was fine or enhanced
. possible brain fog in the beginning
. overall he enjoyed his cycle
. shoulder issues held him back in some areas.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I ended up skimming and saw where he decided to add in a little testosterone due to brain fog, forgetfulness, etc. I'm glad Deca as a base worked ok for him, I personally wouldn't do it, but an interesting experiment to observe nonetheless!

IML Gear Cream!
Damn what a fuckin thread this was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome back bro...was wondering where you been. Hope all's ok with ya.

Welcome back bro...was wondering where you been. Hope all's ok with ya.

Yo yo!

Life’s been fucking insane since the time of this log. Could write a goddamn novel about everything that’s happened to me. In terms of fitness covid shutting down the gyms fucking wrecked my physique and bodybuilding. Haven’t been consistent for years until the last two weeks thanks to a cheating spouse. It’s ok though. She woke up the monster that’s been sleeping

Yo yo!

Life’s been fucking insane since the time of this log. Could write a goddamn novel about everything that’s happened to me. In terms of fitness covid shutting down the gyms fucking wrecked my physique and bodybuilding. Haven’t been consistent for years until the last two weeks thanks to a cheating spouse. It’s ok though. She woke up the monster that’s been sleeping

Ouch that's rough man. Time to ditch the cheater and move on to a better life.

Time to rebuild your body mind and spirit!

Yo yo!

Get it!! Fuck bitches!!!

Glad you're back Loc...

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Dick problems is really the only side im worried about

Yeah ive been thinking about it. I understand deca will really start to show in the 3rd week. But i wanted to play it safe. If there really isnt any detrimental difference safety wise from a longer run then id definitely run it longer.

I also dont have much to go off of so any logical ideas or opinions from Anyone to make for a better expirement please feel free to discuss.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
lol post is 7 years old.

Back